APP - > LF continuous function

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: APP - > LF continuous function

Well ascend normal :) like we did so your **Filtered** won't convert forever :smt019
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

with todays naq prices / planets etc ascending with 400k-600k raw UP is reasonably normal, especially if your doing it slower due to thinks like war etc.

all politeness aside, its **Filtered** stupid.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Even ascending 'normally' (i.e minimally) gives you 2-3 months worth of AP a time.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Caprila wrote:Even ascending 'normally' (i.e minimally) gives you 2-3 months worth of AP a time.
How small expanse are we talking about here? My minimal ascends on my *ascended drain to 0 in about 6 weeks or so. 8b planets.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

i was done 3 ascention lkvls in 2 months so yea :) migt be bugged but it was done
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Borek
Forum Addict

It's definitely messed up, i did 1 ascension on my new account, got 445m APP's and i'm converting around 700k a day, so i'm looking at something close to 2 years before i get my APP's fully converted and this assumes linear progression.

Once again a good idea completely and utterly messed up by incorrect scaling. It should take 3 months or so IMO for APP's to drain from the latest ascension made, that is enough time, as it stands you are just encouraging people to spend money and buy ascensions via the black market, then spend more buying DMU in cross game trades which is apparently not what you want happening, but somehow cannot avoid encouraging via changes like this...
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Sol
Forum Addict

Borek wrote:It's definitely messed up, i did 1 ascension on my new account, got 445m APP's and i'm converting around 700k a day, so i'm looking at something close to 2 years before i get my APP's fully converted and this assumes linear progression.

Once again a good idea completely and utterly messed up by incorrect scaling. It should take 3 months or so IMO for APP's to drain from the latest ascension made, that is enough time, as it stands you are just encouraging people to spend money and buy ascensions via the black market, then spend more buying DMU in cross game trades which is apparently not what you want happening, but somehow cannot avoid encouraging via changes like this...
I'll let it convert faster, but I'll decrease the conversion rate.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Sol wrote:
Borek wrote:It's definitely messed up, i did 1 ascension on my new account, got 445m APP's and i'm converting around 700k a day, so i'm looking at something close to 2 years before i get my APP's fully converted and this assumes linear progression.

I'll let it convert faster, but I'll decrease the conversion rate.
I am confused by this. You plan to have the conversion happen faster by slowing it down? Or do you mean an increased conversion rate and less LF per APP?
Borek
Forum Addict

he means we get less LF per APP, but will let the APP's convert faster.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Sol
Forum Addict

^

Yeah. Post is a bit confusing. If I increase how fast it converts, then I'll have to decrease how much you get per piece. So you will get near to the same amount, the number will just decrease faster.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”