APP - > LF continuous function

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: APP - > LF continuous function

i agree, takes far to long to get what you worked for. you can get far more by farming. take the turns and most likely you will farm up 100X what you had in there in 1 day. so 1 day vs 2 months? which way looks wastefull to you? sucks for you Warrsy... you got to wait... :smt015 i hope they fix this! i think there should still be the button to take it all if you want...

and the AP based on planet size is a joke. how does that make sence to give less to the active players (cause you know they get massed a lot and do lots of massing) and then the guys that sit there, never play, and just grow, get all the AP? maybe im not understanding it right but as it is now, i dont like it!
B0rg
Forum Grunt
Alliance: C.H.O.A.M.
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

KOS wrote:i agree, takes far to long to get what you worked for. you can get far more by farming. take the turns and most likely you will farm up 100X what you had in there in 1 day. so 1 day vs 2 months? which way looks wastefull to you? sucks for you Warrsy... you got to wait... :smt015 i hope they fix this! i think there should still be the button to take it all if you want..

Of course you will be able to farm much more during one day comparing to what you convert but if you look at the big picture, in two months you won't farm as much as you will convert in that time - will not have enough turns.
Anyway I agree there still should be a button to convert all at once.
Drone in charge
I am the Beginning, the End.
The One who is Many.
I am Borg, I am the Collective.
I bring Order to Chaos.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

guess i dont understand, but as far as i see right now it only converts 11,608,154,058 Life force per turn. thats about 557bil a day, you can do that in 2 hits... and of course you dont have turns cause if you get more you lose all you AP... and the sad part is that if you take the option in market on main to get the AP, then you get such a small amount that it is into your cache within 5 hrs LMAO i can get 110bil with me eyes shut. its a no brainer, supersized attack wins!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

KOS wrote:guess i dont understand, but as far as i see right now it only converts 11,608,154,058 Life force per turn. thats about 557bil a day, you can do that in 2 hits... and of course you dont have turns cause if you get more you lose all you AP... and the sad part is that if you take the option in market on main to get the AP, then you get such a small amount that it is into your cache within 5 hrs LMAO i can get 110bil with me eyes shut. its a no brainer, supersized attack wins!

You can get 57b LF in 2 hits is what I think you meant.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

your right, i did mean 57bil cache. was thinking DMU haha. but still, can be done in 2 mins
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Something is not right (either the updates document, or the actual conversion).
updates.php wrote:APP to life force has been altered; some will now convert automatically every turn change, the amount that is converted is based on your total planet count
to a minimum of 400 billion life force obtained and a maximum of 1 trillion.
This says 400B~1T converted per turn, agreed? ("will convert every turn change" .. "400 billion" .. "maximum of 1 trillion".
trade.php wrote:Your APP will automatically convert to Life force upon turn change. This turn change you will gain roughly a maximum of 12,549,201,585 Life force
Now wait a second. Did we just not read 400B? And here we have 12B. :|

*does not understand* I must be reading something wrong.
Sol
Forum Addict

400 bill per day, that is 12 per turn ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sol wrote:400 bill per day, that is 12 per turn ;)
I must be blind then.. where does it say per day? :P You of all people know the importance of proper use of notations, and how confusing it gets when you ignore them. ;)
Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:400 bill per day, that is 12 per turn ;)
I must be blind then.. where does it say per day? :P You of all people know the importance of proper use of notations, and how confusing it gets when you ignore them. ;)
juliette is right on this one. :-D
"NOTE: Your APP will automatically convert to Life force upon turn change. This turn change you will gain roughly a maximum of 13,744,319,442 Life force."

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Hmm valid point Juliette *fixes*
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i think you fixed the wrong thing... lol :P should have put the convert all to cache button back... haha
KOS
Forum Intermediate

and is it just me? or is 100bil cache a slap in the face for 1000 GnR? i dont see the balance, can someone help me understand that? waiting 2 weeks to get 100bil cache seems pointless. i mean the only people it is good for, are the people that wont use it cause they are still trying to use GnR to ascend...
Sol
Forum Addict

KOS wrote:and is it just me? or is 100bil cache a slap in the face for 1000 GnR? i dont see the balance, can someone help me understand that? waiting 2 weeks to get 100bil cache seems pointless. i mean the only people it is good for, are the people that wont use it cause they are still trying to use GnR to ascend...
You will have to talk to AJ about the point balancing.
APP was never really meant for people to continually find satisfying amounts regardless of size, I adjusted it slightly so it would, but even so, it was made of a sort of...booster to get you started. You still need to farm to get anywhere, just like we all did.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
KOS
Forum Intermediate

i get what your saying but everyone is already boosted well on their way by themselves, why change things for the minority that is not even here yet? not trying to argue, just trying to see the better side of it lol kinda taking the excitement out of ascending if you ask me. sure bonus and new techs to main but ascended server will be the same, hurry up and wait! lol
Sol
Forum Addict

KOS wrote:i get what your saying but everyone is already boosted well on their way by themselves, why change things for the minority that is not even here yet? not trying to argue, just trying to see the better side of it lol kinda taking the excitement out of ascending if you ask me. sure bonus and new techs to main but ascended server will be the same, hurry up and wait! lol
So you're saying everyone could do without APP and the minority that use it to get anywhere are lazy? And I should cater to that sector?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”