Demi-Gods 2.0

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Demi-Gods 2.0

Slim87R wrote:Speaking of Demi God side questing achievements, can the following one be reduced?:
*Amount 4 x Tier 1, 4 x Tier 2 and 4 x Tier 3 tech caches *

That would take a long time to accomplish. I could see this being more acceptable if it was in the Influential God section or higher.
Hmm fair enough, sec. There, tis now 3,2,1.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Field Marshall wrote:Lets get a quote triangle going, quote this if you hate the update :-D
QFT since worst update in years

Time to just start massing all the things again. If your alliance or account is not napped with TAF it may be time to consider one before your ascended gets wrecked. It's not like our enemies in war are building anything worth massing.

Be sure to send your thanks to sol in game or through the forum.
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
reborn
Forum Elite

LOL hokie u whine so much. Anyway build something other than 20 quad defence or is it lower now and maybe u will c some loving, u **Filtered** so much yet if u look around u will c quite a few ppl have higher defences than u in alliances your at war with.....

Oh and bob the dog c/s that's stood now for what over a week?

Anyway back on topic still think its an ok update as said before if u just look at them u will c most of them r easy to do.

Its just a text game why u all get so mad about it, should b happy that u have something to do not like it will take long, and everyone has to do it b it new players or old, so quit **Filtered** if u really want titles from doing Achievements then quit posting here and do them before others.

Much love Reborn :smt043
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Speaking of the update, anyone going to update the achievement list post?
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

Personally I'd just like a chance to go looking for a Demi-God. I lost mine in a wreckage, and now I only have a 3.7 or so percent chance of finding a new one. Sacrificing 1000 AT for 5x-10x the chance for 24 hours seems like a decent investment.

I mean, I can't participate at all in harvesting until I find a Demi-god. I can't transform enough energy into mass to add any more m2 gates. I'm pretty much stuck. And since I can't go throwing my ATs at Wreckages, more people could potentially lose their Demi-gods and get more upset with this update.

Just my two cents.
Sol
Forum Addict

shooty08 wrote:Personally I'd just like a chance to go looking for a Demi-God. I lost mine in a wreckage, and now I only have a 3.7 or so percent chance of finding a new one.
That's a 3.7 % reduced rate on the normal rate. Typically to find a demi it's a 1 in 1500 AT's chance, which would now be approx 1,444 AT's for you (1500 * (1-0.037)). Essentially, the more M2's you have the easier it is to find demis.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I got a suggestion for those Demi's we send into wreckages. How about they earn some XP out of it? We risk the Demi and a boat load of turns when we send them out and they are doing work, so it is only fair that they receive some XP for it.

Also, every time I see a wreckage no matter how new it says all the tech catches are already found. Does this mean you have to be the very first sending a demi out to find a cache or does it say that just because? I just sent my Demi out on The Great Wreckage of Deoger, and it says 8 of 8 tech caches found but there are currently only 6 players harvesting (I think that includes me). If so how are they already all gone? All wreckages say all techs are found.
Sol
Forum Addict

Slim87R wrote:I got a suggestion for those Demi's we send into wreckages. How about they earn some XP out of it? We risk the Demi and a boat load of turns when we send them out and they are doing work, so it is only fair that they receive some XP for it.
Interesting point, will consider it.
Slim87R wrote: Also, every time I see a wreckage no matter how new it says all the tech catches are already found. Does this mean you have to be the very first sending a demi out to find a cache or does it say that just because? I just sent my Demi out on The Great Wreckage of Deoger, and it says 8 of 8 tech caches found but there are currently only 6 players harvesting (I think that includes me). If so how are they already all gone? All wreckages say all techs are found.
People can get more than 1 tech cache in the same wreckage, but you get randomly based on how many turns used, so the probability is the same if you send them in 1k chunks of 10 AT chunks. You never get more than 1 in single injection of turns though (which means it may be better to send them in small amounts).
First in is usually the best option.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

So... If we're sending them to salvage in bursts of turns, why do we see no benefit until the wreckage ends? and why are our demi-gods so stupid that they don't know to get out of a wreckage before it collapses/implodes in on itself/whatever?
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

shooty08 wrote:So... If we're sending them to salvage in bursts of turns, why do we see no benefit until the wreckage ends? and why are our demi-gods so stupid that they don't know to get out of a wreckage before it collapses/implodes in on itself/whatever?
You ever met a demi god.

They're pretty thick. Especially Bob.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

Sol wrote:
Unsterblich wrote: Nothing players ask for in order to make it beter are concidered and is not logical to add ranks to ME as less turns doenst create more ME but inactive accounts.
Such as? Actually, people wanted those ME ranks, they voted for them.
Unsterblich wrote: This is not to the benefit of keeping ascended active and more fun then what it used to be.
And your suggestions would be?
which section is the voting taking place so I know were to go in future.

Having more fun in terems of not have to worry about turn used on wreckages and as its less active since the update came through..... Not saying its a bad update as some of it is good but some werent that great at all.
4K turns with a refill every 2 weeks- no wreckages and was good times.
now with wreckages to feed turns and M2 are requiring loads of mass and not really worth it.
Looking at the 10K turns I pushed into harvestingso far I have 5510 M2's and for the next lvl ill need 346166 mass and if I roughly estimate and not make use of the equilising it will cost 31K turns which would be 3,5 months of inactive play to have harvested enough mass according to the wreckage mass density.
so imo I dont think ill rely on demis anymore.
but now with the achiecments updated we dont have a choice but to go inactive for a while to harvest and get it done.

and removing the 3 tournament wis for omnicent wasnt a good move.
tournys are whats making ascended fun and if u want to get to omnicent u have to fight ur way to get the wins.
TAF always taking the wins in the tournys certainly made some players angry so thats prob why the tourny wins was removed from the achievment list.
why if I may ask?
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
reborn
Forum Elite

If u read what sol put he hasn't removed them just put them in other places , u still need the 3 wins total (atleast that's how I understood it) they are just in the other Achievements.

Not everyone finds arena fun quite a few do, doesn't mean they should b forced to play it, some do not care about the Achievements, again some do, some only care about there demis, maybe those are the ones that don't care about arena, maybe look at it from there side, they are being forced to do arena when they do not want too.

How about trying to look from some else point of view for a change and think of the other side instead of forced just down one train of thought.

As for Taf winning all the arena's maybe that's because only Taf was playing mostly, I know myself since ive been back ive been kicking a lot of DDE to start playing and slowly getting my way with ppl, even if some of them don't like playing it :D

But none of us asked for wins to b removed, but as I said above read what sol put
Sol wrote: I changed it. Although given you can't exactly see all of the achievements, it doesn't mean I didn't spread those 3 tourney wins out.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sol
Forum Addict

Unsterblich wrote: which section is the voting taking place so I know were to go in future.
If there are any they are in 'suggestions', where the suggestion is. There aren't a lot of votes, but that suggestion has been asked quite a few times in the past, and always has been met with a for and against, so the best course of action was to vote and see if there was a clear winner, which there was/is.
Unsterblich wrote: but now with the achiecments updated we dont have a choice but to go inactive for a while to harvest and get it done.
I did suggest an alternate resources to help, but a few didn't want things to change :P. Doesn't mean you have to dump everything into wreckages to get things done asap.

Unsterblich wrote: and removing the 3 tournament wis for omnicent wasnt a good move.
tournys are whats making ascended fun and if u want to get to omnicent u have to fight ur way to get the wins.
As reborn said, they weren't completely removed. I should clarify here and say, they were 'spread out' so you don't have one achievement demanding 3 wins so you can move on, but when you get to that point (or slightly past it on the next set) you will have racked up at least 3 wins.
Unsterblich wrote: TAF always taking the wins in the tournys certainly made some players angry so thats prob why the tourny wins was removed from the achievment list.
why if I may ask?
Mostly for that reason above, better to have a few here and there and not in one lump so people can move along with achievements easier.
As for TAF, not all the time, an alliance or two has banded together in the past and were organized enough to...fairly easily win in the end.
You still have plague and 1v1 and race war (sort of) which do away with in-game alliances.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Slim87R wrote:I got a suggestion for those Demi's we send into wreckages. How about they earn some XP out of it? We risk the Demi and a boat load of turns when we send them out and they are doing work, so it is only fair that they receive some XP for it.
Interesting point, will consider it.
People now get 10 exp per turn used for their demi, upon successful return (what you will typically get while farming). Past wreckages have been checked and exp given out.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Slim87R
Forum Expert

How do you make yourself gain experience as a Demi? I have been sitting at the same xp for a while now. Nothing seems to increase it.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”