Planet rewards after kills (tournaments)

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Planet rewards after kills (tournaments)

Previously you gained 25% of planets from a kill based on how how many planets you killed on a player. You will now gain 80%-110% of what you lost. Who gains the planets is still based on how many you kill.

This applies for QDM, DM, TDM, 1v1 and race war.

Another change will also occur for TDM. Previously you gained back some of your planets with a portion of what you gained being distributed to your other team members. Now you just get it all back. Your team members must fend for themselves.

This will occur from now onwards in tournaments, including the current one.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Re: Planet rewards after kills (tournaments)

cool
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

Sol wrote: Another change will also occur for TDM. Previously you gained back some of your planets with a portion of what you gained being distributed to your other team members. Now you just get it all back. Your team members must fend for themselves.
I thought the idea of TDM was to share the work with team mates to help to gain planets for them after doing their part. We need to speed up the tournaments not slow it down, so they use their turns in helping out taking a player out.
Sol
Forum Addict

byrne_1 wrote:
Sol wrote: Another change will also occur for TDM. Previously you gained back some of your planets with a portion of what you gained being distributed to your other team members. Now you just get it all back. Your team members must fend for themselves.
I thought the idea of TDM was to share the work with team mates to help to gain planets for them after doing their part. We need to speed up the tournaments not slow it down, so they use their turns in helping out taking a player out.
It is, but the player gets their losses back, not everyone elses.
Hmmm, might make it so the team gets their losses back.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”