User Guide

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

User Guide

hello,
a user (who is welcome to name themself... but in case they do not wish i will not ) has very kindly put this together...

This is a great starting point -- my recommendation to fill it out where gaps, and improve if possible, is this:

The actual guide is this post. It can be edited by myself or ascended mods.
People can write/rewrite certain sections if they wish, and if it is agreeably better, the initial post will be modified to reflect the new text.

Hopefully with this huge jumpstart, and some input, we will have a complete guide to the ascended realm :)

Cheers
admin

ASCENDED HELP GUIDE

To Be Able to See the Button to Ascend, you must have 1000 Glory and Reputation Points. To get Glory and Reputation Points, you have to be ranked in the top 100. If you are ranked 1st, you get 10 points per turn. If you are ranked 2nd-10th you get 5 points per turn. Any other rank in the top 100 gets you one point per turn.

When you can see the button, if you click on it, you can see the minimum amounts of Untrained Units, Trained Units and Naq. These minimums are all based on your Unit Production. The higher the UP, the higher requirements.

Once you have the minimum requirements, a button the bottom appears that says "Ascend!!!"

When ascending you have a choice of 1 of Races, they all have different bonuses:

Ori - they are the dark race of the ascended, they specialize in covert and assassin ability.

Tolah - These are you warrior types. They start out with bonuses it attacking and defense.

Indu - These are your mystics. They deal with personal growth. They also start out with a bonus in physical realm defense and covert.

Ajna - This race is the average race. There is no one place it prospers in, it is just is average in more areas. They start out with the most Life Force.

After you chose your race, you have ascended. It will also create your shell. Your shell starts w/ the bare minimum plus the bonuses of a $20 SS bonus. If you ascend and didn't have SS, you will have it now.

When you first ascend, you are on PPT on the ascended planes. This means no can even spy on you, that is new on the Ascended Server. On the left is a series of links like on the main server. Each link will now be described in detail.

Realm - This is a simple overview of your realm it tells you all the basics like it does on main. It also tells you how much Life Force you have. It is the screen you appear on after logging on.

Introspection - This is a more detailed overview of your account. It lets you know how much Life Force you get per turn, you total power in the different areas and more information.

PowerUp - This is the screen where you use your Life Force. Life Force is like Health Points for any of the gamers out there. If you drop into the negative and get hit, you are forced to de-ascend. With this in mind, you may think you don't want to use your LF to power up. Well, then others will pass you up. There are different areas where you can spend life force to increase the ability of both your own personal being and your physical realm.

The areas are:
PERSONAL ABILITIES

Energy Attack Power Level
This is a measure of the pure strength of your personal attack capacity.

Energy Attack Skill
This is a measure of your skill at weilding your raw attack power.

Energy Absorbtion Power
This is a measure of your capacity to absorb attacks directed at you.

Energy Absorbtion Skill
This is a measure of your ability to use your energy absorbtion powers

Energy Repulsion Strength
By creating an oppositely charged energy field around yourself, you can effectively 'bounce' any direct energy attacks back to the attacker. This measures that capacity.

Personal Constitution
If you cannot absorb all or part of an attack against you, this measures your ability to suffer the consequences, and how much damage it will do.

Energy Flow Ability
Being able to control the flow of the energy of the universes is critical to self recovery, and energy loss recovery.

Energy Channeling Skill
While at full energy, you can very slowly assimilate more - effectively although temporarily increasing your maximum energy levels. This measures the speed of that capacity (it is much slower than using Energy Flow to recover).

Maximum Natural Energy Capacity
While you are below your natural self energy capacity, you move quickly up to this level (energy flow). While you are above this level, you can accumulate more, but it is temporary, and slow (energy channeling). Maximum Natural Energy Capacity - your 'normal' maximum energy levels, are what is determined by this ability or trait. By concentrating on just your energy maximum, you can push that limit, increasing your natural maximum. This - in effect - is the gateway to getting more powerful as an ascended being.

PHYSICAL REALM ABILITIES

Outward Charisma
How you are viewed within the mortal planes affects your ability to draw loyal followers. This measures your influence in the lower planes, and will affect your rate of cosmic growth.

Production Capacity
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in resource output, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to draw resources from thier labours. This increases your worldly income potentials.

Physical Realm Attack Power
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in agression and power, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to attack and wage war. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Defence Strength
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in defence and self protection, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to defend itself against the aggression of others. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Covert Capacity
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in stealth, subterfuge and sabotage, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to wage a secret war of undercover operations and black other black ops...That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Assassin Prowess
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in targeted killing and counter-intelligence, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to disrupt the underground and politics of any enemy. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

CONVERSIONS

Convert Your Life Force into physical currency
You can convert your own life force directly into the currency of the physical realm.

1000 Life Force converts to 1000000 Dark Matter Units

Convert physical currency into Life Force
Since the currency is energy based, you can convert the currency of the physical realm into Ascended Life Force. The process is not clean, and you note you get less converting one way, than the other...

10000000 Dark Matter Units converts to 1000

Ascended Life Force
Convert Your Ascended Power Points into Life Force
You can convert your Ascension Power points directly into life force energy of this realm. Worry not - you can also temporarily go above your maximum life force limits. You convert all points at once, and cannot convert them back. The 'exchange rate' is 14.505 life force for each 1 Ascension power point. You do not need to use them now, but will find that things get more expensive in life force as you grow, while the exchange rate, and your Ascension Points, are fixed. TIP: You do not need to convert right away (cannot until at half of max life in fact)-- play a bit, see what looks important to you, and covert whenever you are ready... Ascension Power Points are always 'safe' from enemy realms.

Okay, few that was longer then I thought.....anywyas, back to the guide.

The next screen is:

Cosmic Development - Think of this as training on main. Instead of Untrained Units here, we are talking about Undeveloped Planets. The only difference is Undeveloped Planets don't get you any Dark Matter Units (currency) per turn. They are useless. You can develop your undeveloped planets into different types of planets for fees but they will be effective there. The types of planets are:

Production Planets - These planets are the ones that get your Dark Matter Units Per Turn.

Attacking Planets - These are you basic attackers, useless if you don't have any weapons.

Super Attacking Planet System - These take 5 undeveloped planets to make, they are much more powerful then regular attackers and they only use 1 weapon per system. They are expsensive.

Defender Planets - These are your basic defending planets, they are useless without weapons.

Super Defending Planet Systems - These take 5 undeveloped planets to make but they are more powerful then 5 defenders. They only use 1 weapon per system. They are expensive.

Intelligence Planets - These are like your covert operatives. They are kinda pricey but not bad. They determine your covert ability. The more the planets in this field, the less that can see you or how much Dark Matter Units you have.

Assassin Planets - These are your assassin planets. They are used in assassin missions. Those will be explained later.

There is the option to TerraForm, this means you can make developed planets into non developed planets. The advantage of this is you can clear production planets when you have enough money for the planet systems. Or so on.

To get planets, you have Cosmic Fleets. Each cosmic Fleet will find 1 planet per day. So the more Fleets, the more undeveloped planets you have, the more you can work with. This is basically your UP. These only go up by 1 with each upgrade and the price raises by 5,000 Dark Matter each time. It is worth it though.

The next screen is:
Planetary Fleets - This is your weapons screen, prices are the same as you are goa'uld or replicators, you don't have any reduce costs here. The powers are the same.

The Cosmos - This screen shows everyone else that is on the ascended server. This the rankings screen.

Historic Battles - Your Attack Log

History of Deceipt - Your Intelligence Log

Cosmic Trade - In development

Command Star - In Development

Leave at Your Own Peril - Log Off

Okay, some new things are. You don' thave Covert Capacity. It takes 2 Turns to Spy and 10 turns to sabotage. Sabotaging takes fewer planets, it takes like 1 I believe to destroy something....(Still looking into this)

Assassins, they have the ability to Destroy Military, and Destroy Intelligence. I have yet to get "Destroy Military" to work but "Destroy Intelligence" destroys other players Intelligence planets, hindering them.

Raid, it has returned on this server. What is it said to do is you attack someone who as a lot of undeveloped planets and you can hopefully steal them. No one has been successful with this yet.

God Quest, I don't know what this is, I am looking into it.

Destroy, I don't know what this is but I am looking into it.

Hunt Assassins, exactly as the name says. Your military does this but requires covert skill to be able see how well the opponent is in the assassin area.

Intiate Revolution, I don't know what this is but looking into it. The button doesn't even work if you click it.

Your only time ever to have PPT is when you first ascend.

You can't join any allaince.

You can't trade resources.

You can't bank.

For your ranking, you are judged in 5 areas: Offensive Power, Defensive Power, Covert Capacity, Assassin Power, Influence Power.

How you are ranked in each of those will determined how well you are ranked overall.

Hints:
-Boost your Cosmic Fleets as soon as possible.
-Get loads of Production Planets (they produce only small amounts of DMU)
-Keep at it w/ covert. I have a lot of planets and I am low rank in it
-Defense is key. That way you can't get hit for a lot.
-Don't worry too much about assassin but do not faulter in this area.
-Don't build defense until your end of your PPT
-No one is going for offense, boost this majorly and you can get those high defended people.
-There is no bank so don't keep too much Dark Matter out at one time.
-Use the Life Force to Dark Matter thing a lot, it helps to boost your Cosmic Fleet Count.

Dealing with your shell:
When your shell is created, you will be one of 4 races depending on what race you were when ascending.

Goa'uld - System Lord
Replicator - Nano TiMaster
Asgard - Ancient
Tau'ri - Tollah

These races don't have any bonuses from the race they come from. The bonuses they have are 5% bonuse in income, defense, offense and covert. They still have the 5% fee at the bank. The weapons are different, they are four times as expensive but only two times as powerful. They have super soldiers that cost the same as goa'uld and replicators. The one advantage is if you can re-ascend with your shell account, those bonuses go from 5% to 10%. They increase 5% each time you ascend.

You can change back to one of the original races, but if you do, you can't switch back to any of the ascended shell races. The only way to get back would be to ascend again. And if you do, you only would get a 5% bonus, not the cumilative 10%.
Don't make me use this!!!
XIZOR
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Indu - These are you warrior types. They start out with bonuses it attacking and defense.

Tolah - These are your mystics. They deal with personal growth

these two are switched...indu are mystics and tolah warriors...also i belive tolah have no defense bonus
XIZOR
Forum Regular

Intiate Revolution, I don't know what this is but looking into it. The button doesn't even work if you click it.

Command Star - In Development

god quest- gets the ascended beings stats

destroy- a more effective way of attacking if your mass attacking someone...does not take dmu does more damage

initiate revolution-i belive this makes some of your enemies planet leave there realm and not produce goods any longer

command star- not in development any more[/quote]
Last edited by XIZOR on Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

Re: User Guide

Forum wrote:Command Star - In Development

Not in development anymore ;)

Raid, it has returned on this server. What is it said to do is you attack someone who as a lot of undeveloped planets and you can hopefully steal them. No one has been successful with this yet.

People have managed to steal one planet using raid ;) lol
Also, you can also steal money making planets with raid. Or so it says

Its recon for the ascended being stats

Its just an attack that is meant to make massing easier. More damage, but no naq stolen

I works, and it simply destroys money making planets (i think... either that or un develops them)

And thats really all the comments i have. I dont feel like making guide worthy additions, so will let someone else take what i said and add it in nicely ;)
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Tolah get 15 attack, 15 defense stat boost
Indu get 15 defense, 15 covert stat boost
Ajna get 10 in Max Life, 5 in other categories
Ori get 20 in assassin and 5 in covert.
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer

Well that looks helpful if it can get updated...

Although whoever did that, nice job!
Want me to make you an avatar? PM me in here or in SGW, or e-mail me on skyflame@platinumrealms.com!
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

Well done whoever composed that. Step forward kind sir. Perhaps we can send some gifts to your main-server account. I'm working on a more number-based version at the moment but I must say, Forum went bonkers with the numbers this time. More fun for me I guess (In a masochistic kind of way). I'll hopefully have it finished soon.
Again well done Mr Mystery.
JIX
Forum Addict

you know am never ever going to read that lol

and i bet am still going to beat most of you
Flavar
Forum Elite

well i just checked that there still has to be an userguide onlien (user guide comign soon), and i thought that i am more than willing to take what is here, complete it as far as i can. teh only thing i need is soembdoy profreadign and spelling correcting ( those that knwo me knwo why).
so if you want i can get started tomorrow
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Flavar
Forum Elite

ASCENDED HELP GUIDE

I have taken what was written and changed added a lot. Since I don’t know who the original author was I cant give him the thanks and earned credits. Just met the creator on chat it was Dyneasty. so all thanks go there- There will be some content mistakes and I think more than a few spelling/grammar mistakes. So I ask all of you to report things that are wrong and to write things that should be added. A great thanks in advance and also to those who had already corrected the first version.
I hope this helps Flavar

To get Glory and Reputation Points, you have to be ranked high. If you are ranked 1st, you get 10 points per turn. If you are ranked in the first 0,15% (top 62) you get 5 points per turn and if you are in the first 2% (top 832) you get 1 point.

When you can see the button, if you click on it, you can see the minimum amounts of Untrained Units, Trained Units and Naq. These minimums are all based on your Unit Production. The higher the UP, the higher requirements.

Once you have the minimum requirements, a button the bottom appears that says "Ascend!!!"

When ascending you have a choice of 1 of Races, they all have different bonuses:
Tolah get 15 attack, 15 defense stat boost
Indu get 15 defense, 15 covert stat boost
Ajna get 10 in Max Life, 5 in other categories
Ori get 20 in assassin and 5 in covert.

Ori - they are the dark race of the ascended, they specialize in covert and assassin ability.

Tolah - These are you warrior types. They start out with bonuses it attacking and defense.

Indu - These are your mystics. They deal with personal growth. They also start out with a bonus in physical realm defense and covert.

Ajna - This race is the average race. There is no one place it prospers in, it is just is average in more areas. They start out with the most Life Force.

After you chose your race, you have ascended. It will also create your shell. Your shell starts w/ the bare minimum plus the bonuses of a $20 SS bonus. If you ascend and didn't have SS, you will have it now.

When you first ascend, you are on PPT on the ascended planes. This means no can even spy on you, that is new on the Ascended Server. On the left is a series of links like on the main server. Each link will now be described in detail.

Realm - This is a simple overview of your realm it tells you all the basics like it does on main. It also tells you how much Life Force you have. It is the screen you appear on after logging on.

Introspection - This is a more detailed overview of your account. It lets you know how much Life Force you get per turn, you total power in the different areas and more information.

PowerUp - This is the screen where you use your Life Force. Life Force is one part of your income per turn. Also once descension is possible it is what protects you from it in combination with several of the following stats. There are different areas where you can spend life force to increase the ability of both your own personal being and your physical realm.
It is Important to note that descension is still not possible!
The areas are:

PERSONAL ABILITIES

Descension/protection against Descension abilities
Descension still has to be enabled but as soon as it is enabled you need them.

Energy Attack Power Level
This is a measure of the pure strength of your personal attack capacity.

Energy Attack Skill
This is a measure of your skill at weilding your raw attack power. Will be used for descending others, to attack their Life Force.

Energy Absorbtion Power
This is a measure of your capacity to absorb attacks directed at you. Will be used to the battles

Energy Absorbtion Skill
This is a measure of your ability to use your energy absorbtion powers

Energy Repulsion Strength
By creating an oppositely charged energy field around yourself, you can effectively 'bounce' any direct energy attacks back to the attacker. This measures that capacity.

Personal Constitution
If you cannot absorb all or part of an attack against you, this measures your ability to suffer the consequences, and how much damage it will do.

Direct Life Force Skills

Energy Flow Ability
Being able to control the flow of the energy of the universes is critical to self recovery, and energy loss recovery. The better your stat is in here the faster you get to your Maximum Natural Energy Capacity.

Energy Channeling Skill
While at full energy, you can very slowly assimilate more - effectively although temporarily increasing your maximum energy levels. This measures the speed of that capacity (it is much slower than using Energy Flow to recover).

Maximum Natural Energy Capacity
While you are below your natural self energy capacity, you move quickly up to this level (energy flow). While you are above this level, you can accumulate more, but it is temporary, and slow (energy channeling). Maximum Natural Energy Capacity - your 'normal' maximum energy levels, are what is determined by this ability or trait. By concentrating on just your energy maximum, you can push that limit, increasing your natural maximum. This - in effect - is the gateway to getting more powerful as an ascended being.

PHYSICAL REALM ABILITIES

Outward Charisma
How you are viewed within the mortal planes affects your ability to draw loyal followers. This measures your influence in the lower planes, and will affect your rate of cosmic growth.
It is basically a stat that increases your UP.

Production Capacity
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in resource output, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to draw resources from thier labours. This increases your worldly income potentials. You gain more DMU per turn with this stat from each guided Planet.

Physical Realm Attack Power
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in agression and power, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to attack and wage war. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Defence Strength
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in defence and self protection, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to defend itself against the aggression of others. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Covert Capacity
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in stealth, subterfuge and sabotage, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to wage a secret war of undercover operations and black other black ops...That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

Physical Realm Assassin Prowess
By concentrating your energy on the physical world, and willing the galaxy to advancements in targeted killing and counter-intelligence, you can drive an increase in the overall effectiveness of your realms ability to disrupt the underground and politics of any enemy. That and you teach them to use methods and technologies of Ascended origin.

CONVERSIONS

Convert Your Life Force into physical currency
You can convert your own life force directly into the currency of the physical realm.

1000 Life Force converts to 1000000 Dark Matter Units

Convert physical currency into Life Force
Since the currency is energy based, you can convert the currency of the physical realm into Ascended Life Force. The process is not clean, and you note you get less converting one way, than the other...

10000000 Dark Matter Units converts to 1000

Ascended Life Force
Convert Your Ascended Power Points into Life Force
You can convert your Ascension Power points directly into life force energy of this realm. Worry not - you can also temporarily go above your maximum life force limits. You convert all points at once, and cannot convert them back. The 'exchange rate' is 33 life force for each 1 Ascension power point. You do not need to use them now, but will find that things get more expensive in life force as you grow, while the exchange rate, and your Ascension Points, are fixed. TIP: You do not need to convert right away (cannot until at half of max life in fact)-- play a bit, see what looks important to you, and covert whenever you are ready... Ascension Power Points are always 'safe' from enemy realms. Don’t use them until you are at your maximum natural Life Force Capacity-

The next screen is:

Cosmic Development - Think of this as training on main. Instead of Untrained Units here, we are talking about Undeveloped Planets. The only difference is Undeveloped Planets don't get you any Dark Matter Units (currency) per turn. They are useless. You can develop your undeveloped planets into different types of planets for fees but they will be effective there. The types of planets are:

Production Planets - These planets are the ones that get your Dark Matter Units Per Turn.

Attacking Planets - These are you basic attackers, useless if you don't have any weapons. Don’t use them at all.

Super Attacking Planet System - These take 5 undeveloped planets to make, they are much more powerful then regular attackers and they only use 1 weapon per system. They are way more cost effective then regular attacking Planets. They are the super soldiers of the ascended server.

Defender Planets - These are your basic defending planets, they are useless without weapons. Don’t use them at all

Super Defending Planet Systems - These take 5 undeveloped planets to make but they are more powerful then 5 defenders. They only use 1 weapon per system. They are way more cost effective then regular defending Planets. They are the super soldiers of the ascended server.

Intelligence Planets - These are like your covert operatives. They determine your covert ability. You can simple think of them as spies. Covert will be explained later.

Assassin Planets - These are your assassin planets. They are used in assassin missions. Those will be explained later.

There is the option to TerraForm, this means you can make developed planets into non developed planets. The advantage of this is you can clear production planets when you have enough money for the planet systems. Or so on.

To get planets, you have Cosmic Fleets. Each cosmic Fleet will find 1 planet per day. So the more Fleets, the more undeveloped planets you have, the more you can work with. This is basically your UP. These only go up by 1 with each upgrade and the price raises by 5,000 Dark Matter each time. It is worth it though. Use this in combination with Outward Charisma
to increase your UP. It is with raiding one of the only ways to get undeveloped planets.

The next screen is:
Planetary Fleets. Here you get the weapons for your planets. Remember that the 5 system attackers /defenders only need one weapon each. And the better the weapon is the more cost effective it is.

The Cosmos - This screen shows everyone else that is on the ascended server. This the rankings screen. This is what you get when you use in main the Attack button.

Historic Battles - Your Attack Log

History of Deceipt - Your Intelligence Log

Cosmic Trade - In development

Command Star – Like your Mothership. But not as cost efficient. The only use is rank.

Leave at Your Own Peril - Log Off
Missions for your planets

Assassins, they have the ability to Destroy Military. If your power is greater you can destroy enemy military planets without loosing any of your assassins 9 Turns.

Destroy Intelligence. The assassins destroy the enemy covert planets. Uses 15 turns. No losses on your side if you are strong enough-

Raid, Steals undeveloped and produktion planets. A larger percentage of undeveloped planets is stolen than of undeveloped planets . It can be useful to do an Intiate Revolution before you do that. After that you should get more planets form raiding. 1-15 turns

God Quest, Its recon for the ascended being stats. It uses 5 turns.

Destroy, a more effective way of attacking if your mass attacking someone...does not take dmu does more damage to the defender. 1-15 turns.

Hunt Assassins, exactly as the name says. Your military does this but requires covert skill to be able see how well the opponent is in the assassin area. Its used to destroy the enemy assasins. 1-15 turns

Intiate Revolution. This will turn guided planets into undeveloped planets. You get more planets from raiding if the opponent if the opponent has undeveloped planets than if he only has production planets. Uses 6 turns.

Recon: This is your covert mission. It takes two turns. Be aware that you need a much larger covert than somebody to see their planet size and DMU.

A few facts:
Covert was a really good defense until the ranking modifier was reduced, but it is still really important to invest in covert

Your only time ever to have PPT is when you first ascend.

You can't join any alliance. This is circumvented via writing your alliance tag in the name of your realm.

You can't bank. Buy weapons with the leftover money before you go to sleep. Maybe set yor realm alert.

For your ranking, you are judged in 6 areas: Offensive Power, Defensive Power, Covert Capacity, Assassin Power, Influence Power and Command Star

How you are ranked in each of those will determined how well you are ranked overall.

Hints:
-Boost your Cosmic Fleets as soon as possible.
-Get loads of Production Planets (they produce only small amounts of DMU)
-Keep at it w/ covert. I have a lot of planets and I am low rank in it
-Defense is key. That way you can't get hit for a lot. At the beginning you wont have an income anyways so you don’t need to much of it.
-Don't worry too much about assassin but do not faulter in this area.
-Don't build defense until your end of your PPT
-There is no bank so don't keep too much Dark Matter out at one time.
-Use the Life Force to Dark Matter thing a lot, it helps to boost your Cosmic Fleet Count.
At the beginning it is basically next to attacking your only income. Later reduce it or stop it complety to take DMU from there.
-You can also make the math how long it will take you to get to the next max life level ( the most important stat in the game. Do it once you are settled in and you will become much more powerful in the long run-
- There is no market currently

Dealing with your shell:
When your shell is created, you will be one of 4 races depending on what race you were when ascending.

Goa'uld - System Lord
Replicator - Nano TiMaster
Asgard - Ancient
Tau'ri - Tollah

These races don't have any bonuses from the race they come from. The bonuses they have are 5% bonuse in income, defense, offense and covert. They still have the 5% fee at the bank. The weapons are different, they are four times as expensive but only two times as powerful. They have super soldiers that cost the same as goa'uld and replicators. The one advantage is if you can re-ascend with your shell account, those bonuses go from 5% to 10%. They increase 5% each time you ascend. Up to a maximum of 30%. Each time you ascend you gain also additional levels of Ascended blessing(after the second, and its for you to find out what it does) and merc upgrades ( to an max of 100%).

You can change back to one of the original races, but if you do, you can't switch back to any of the ascended shell races. The only way to get back would be to ascend again. And if you do, you only would get a 5% bonus, not the cumilative 10%.

You can change you race from System Lord to Ancient without any penalties.
Last edited by Flavar on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

which are meant to be ancients btw?
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

question

u now get to keep ur lifers...

wat about mercs?

chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

mercs can be used for ascension points, or sold, or transferred to officers
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

ok so basically u lose them. thanx chunky

chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

with all the new updates, im still kinda confused as to what happens to lifers - someone clarify please?
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”