The Trinity of Ideals

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Informer
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: The Trinity of Ideals

The Steve2k7 wrote:1 big prob with that, I don't av MSN lol :lol:

lol hmm seems we have a Repli in need of an upgrade :)
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Informer wrote:
The Steve2k7 wrote:1 big prob with that, I don't av MSN lol :lol:

lol hmm seems we have a Repli in need of an upgrade :)

very much so
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
The Steve2k7
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Eternal Empire
Race: NanoTiMaster

Yes I am a tad obsolete until I get it. Hopefully won't b too long. :)
I am what the Gods have made me!
Janny269
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AI
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 91241

I've decided to change my CO to NanoTi, who wants me? I've realized the error of my ways. I am a true bluegrey Repli.
Last edited by Janny269 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
XTKiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Cyber King
ID: 1930260

?
Twitchy
Forum Addict

Janny269 wrote:I've decided to change my CO to NanoTi, who wants me? I've realized the error of my ways. I am a true bluegrey Repli.

if your in perg u can join me although probs wont get much income off me
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

HairyMehoff wrote:I hereby decree that all Replicators follow the following protocol from this point forward.

Replicator Unity

Replicators, being the least numerous of the races, are severely underrepresented in the galactic rankings. We lack power in comparison to others. In order for us to maintain and I daresay, increase our power, we must be united. Alliance loyalties will always exist, but we must be able to work through our respective differences in order to achieve that which is ultimately important: Replicator Dominance. As protocol, any replicator must be willing to defend any other Replicator. NanoTiMasters, our ascended brethren are obligated to take replicators under their wing and teach them the path to power. Friendships are not forever, but our relations as race are forever. Defending other replicators without question is the most honorable of tasks.

Relations
Any Replicator or NanoTiMaster with at least a decent account should strive to have replicator officers over any other race. This does not mean that one cannot have other lesser races under his command, but leaving a small replicator account under the command of another race is a severe lack of loyalty to your race. We replicators are second to no other race, and therefore should not place ourselves under the command of lesser beings.
All other races pale in comparison to the great pride we Repli's possess. Even having less total power than the rest, it matters not, as we are the most unified race when it comes to topics of importance. As a rule, we replicators must acknowledge that race unity is of the utmost importance on the path to power. The Gou'ald are dangerous foes, but are even more dangerous allies. They are not to be trusted, as a true gou'ald will only seek to dominate others. If you are the officer of a Gou'ald or System Lord, you are playing a dangerous game. Race Loyalty is important if we are to ever gain power, and though your commander may protect you, they would never put forth the effort to assist your repli brethren.

Recruitment

In order to ever gain enough power to control the galaxy, we must recruit new replicators and convert lesser races to our great cause. The simplest and easiest way to gain new blood is to approach young players and offer them guidance. By showing them the path to power through this game, we can convince them to convert early before it becomes costly to change race at all. Another approach would be to convince established players to change race at ascension. Any approach one takes, it is important that we establish ourselves for greatness like we deserve. Recruitment is perhaps the most vital step in this process. Only when we can increase our numbers like true replicators can we possibly achieve our true potential.

If we can follow this Trinity of Ideals, one day we may very well rule the galaxy as we should.

Place of Unity =
http://rora.darkbb.com/forum.htm
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

phalax wrote:
HairyMehoff wrote:I hereby decree that all Replicators follow the following protocol from this point forward.

Replicator Unity

Replicators, being the least numerous of the races, are severely underrepresented in the galactic rankings. We lack power in comparison to others. In order for us to maintain and I daresay, increase our power, we must be united. Alliance loyalties will always exist, but we must be able to work through our respective differences in order to achieve that which is ultimately important: Replicator Dominance. As protocol, any replicator must be willing to defend any other Replicator. NanoTiMasters, our ascended brethren are obligated to take replicators under their wing and teach them the path to power. Friendships are not forever, but our relations as race are forever. Defending other replicators without question is the most honorable of tasks.

Relations
Any Replicator or NanoTiMaster with at least a decent account should strive to have replicator officers over any other race. This does not mean that one cannot have other lesser races under his command, but leaving a small replicator account under the command of another race is a severe lack of loyalty to your race. We replicators are second to no other race, and therefore should not place ourselves under the command of lesser beings.
All other races pale in comparison to the great pride we Repli's possess. Even having less total power than the rest, it matters not, as we are the most unified race when it comes to topics of importance. As a rule, we replicators must acknowledge that race unity is of the utmost importance on the path to power. The Gou'ald are dangerous foes, but are even more dangerous allies. They are not to be trusted, as a true gou'ald will only seek to dominate others. If you are the officer of a Gou'ald or System Lord, you are playing a dangerous game. Race Loyalty is important if we are to ever gain power, and though your commander may protect you, they would never put forth the effort to assist your repli brethren.

Recruitment

In order to ever gain enough power to control the galaxy, we must recruit new replicators and convert lesser races to our great cause. The simplest and easiest way to gain new blood is to approach young players and offer them guidance. By showing them the path to power through this game, we can convince them to convert early before it becomes costly to change race at all. Another approach would be to convince established players to change race at ascension. Any approach one takes, it is important that we establish ourselves for greatness like we deserve. Recruitment is perhaps the most vital step in this process. Only when we can increase our numbers like true replicators can we possibly achieve our true potential.

If we can follow this Trinity of Ideals, one day we may very well rule the galaxy as we should.

Place of Unity =
http://rora.darkbb.com/forum.htm

BUMP
Tekki
Forum Addict

Belated, but yet another replicator alliance is not required. Isolation is not unity.

Isolation is death.

For the little ones, unity in alliance may work as it provides a simple means of guiding them but as NanotiMasters develop, they are better seeking out others to convert. There is no weakness in this and as we are united as a race, the NanoTi may still guide the new Repli, while though working on showing others the greatness that is the NanoTi way.

Change of species is painful for those unascended yet quite painless for those who have found enlightenment and while every effort does need to be made to convert the lessers, concentration on the ascended is more efficient.

The Ancients/Asgard and System Lords/Goa'uld continue to fight, so perhaps our best recruitment grounds like there, as those tire of battle they can be shown a new way, the replicator way and then they will know the joy that is ours alone.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

The replicators are nothing.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

O yea i did :smt047

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Twitchy
Forum Addict

well he had to show that he loved us some way dnt he!
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Your right 8-[

Member of the Ancient Council
Last edited by Byrnes on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Twitchy
Forum Addict

see there all oging to see the might of the Asurans soon enough join us
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”