The Trinity of Ideals

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert
ID: 0

The Trinity of Ideals

I hereby decree that all Replicators follow the following protocol from this point forward.

Replicator Unity

Replicators, being the least numerous of the races, are severely underrepresented in the galactic rankings. We lack power in comparison to others. In order for us to maintain and I daresay, increase our power, we must be united. Alliance loyalties will always exist, but we must be able to work through our respective differences in order to achieve that which is ultimately important: Replicator Dominance. As protocol, any replicator must be willing to defend any other Replicator. NanoTiMasters, our ascended brethren are obligated to take replicators under their wing and teach them the path to power. Friendships are not forever, but our relations as race are forever. Defending other replicators without question is the most honorable of tasks.

Relations
Any Replicator or NanoTiMaster with at least a decent account should strive to have replicator officers over any other race. This does not mean that one cannot have other lesser races under his command, but leaving a small replicator account under the command of another race is a severe lack of loyalty to your race. We replicators are second to no other race, and therefore should not place ourselves under the command of lesser beings.
All other races pale in comparison to the great pride we Repli's possess. Even having less total power than the rest, it matters not, as we are the most unified race when it comes to topics of importance. As a rule, we replicators must acknowledge that race unity is of the utmost importance on the path to power. The Gou'ald are dangerous foes, but are even more dangerous allies. They are not to be trusted, as a true gou'ald will only seek to dominate others. If you are the officer of a Gou'ald or System Lord, you are playing a dangerous game. Race Loyalty is important if we are to ever gain power, and though your commander may protect you, they would never put forth the effort to assist your repli brethren.

Recruitment

In order to ever gain enough power to control the galaxy, we must recruit new replicators and convert lesser races to our great cause. The simplest and easiest way to gain new blood is to approach young players and offer them guidance. By showing them the path to power through this game, we can convince them to convert early before it becomes costly to change race at all. Another approach would be to convince established players to change race at ascension. Any approach one takes, it is important that we establish ourselves for greatness like we deserve. Recruitment is perhaps the most vital step in this process. Only when we can increase our numbers like true replicators can we possibly achieve our true potential.

If we can follow this Trinity of Ideals, one day we may very well rule the galaxy as we should.

Informer
Forum Regular

Re: The Trinity of Ideals

ok now your gonna have to retype that all in 1's and 0's, lol.

define decent. 13 mil account my self :)
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

hey as i said way back any small replicator who wishes to ascneded can join me and i will show him the way and give him gifts of the ascneded :D
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
XTKiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Cyber King
ID: 1930260

I think a new alliance needs to be made then. If you can get all of the other replicator only alliances to disband and form one unified alliance then you may have something. Until then it going to be the same old song and dance.

One more thing I remember when A.I. thought they had the formula to help new players grow and therefore the alliance. There was just one problem though, SPIES!!!!!!!

All of you who were in A.I. or are still there may know of what I am referring to. If you can not verify who you let join your alliance you may have trouble again.
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

If you are experienced in the game and can offer guidance to young replicators, then you are decent enough to contribute to the cause.
Informer wrote:ok now your gonna have to retype that all in 1's and 0's, lol.

define decent. 13 mil account my self :)

Twitchy wrote:hey as i said way back any small replicator who wishes to ascneded can join me and i will show him the way and give him gifts of the ascneded :D

Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
XTKiller wrote:I think a new alliance needs to be made then. If you can get all of the other replicator only alliances to disband and form one unified alliance then you may have something. Until then it going to be the same old song and dance.

One more thing I remember when A.I. thought they had the formula to help new players grow and therefore the alliance. There was just one problem though, SPIES!!!!!!!

All of you who were in A.I. or are still there may know of what I am referring to. If you can not verify who you let join your alliance you may have trouble again.

I do not believe creating a new alliance of repli's only is the answer. That would honestly be taking a step backwards. We need to devote ourselves to the Trinity as a way of thinking. Any one of us must be willing to assist a fellow replicator, regardless of alliance, regardless of prior relations. We must reformat our hard drives and become united throughout the game. Only like-minded thinking will bring us to the Path of Power. When we can truly devote ourselves to the collective mind, we shall begin our overdue reign of dominance.

We must reach those replicators and NanoTiMasters that do not visit this primitive form of communication. Recruiting new followers to the RepliNation is imperative to the cause. I challenge each of you to bring in new followers. I myself am in pergatory hunting for our lesser known brethren.
XTKiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Cyber King
ID: 1930260

So you are just trying to say that the people who play this game need to bring in new players.

I thought you were seriously going to reunite this race and attempt to dominate this game. The only reason I stayed with this race this long is because I like the fact that we are the underdog.

Any way at the end of the day the big dogs are still on top...
Informer
Forum Regular

hmm I think a new repli alliance is in order, it is not necessary that AI or the other repli alliances be disbanded, just that the become part of a larger repli alliance who are unified in battle.

though you can have one as a training alliance etc, who are not always involved, etc.
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

That is not all we need to do. We need to bring more to our cause. If we were to start a new alliance right now, nothing would change. We do not have enough influence to make a difference simply by creating a repli only alliance. We need to allow oursleves to grow, while at the same time converting existing repli's to our cause.

By following this Trinity, replicators will soon gain respect throughout the game. Eventually it will become common knowledge that messing with a replicator will bring down more than just their alliance upon you.
Informer
Forum Regular

you forgot one thing in your Tinity.

Which is any repli with a decent up should have a repli co . lol
Twitchy
Forum Addict

well in order to grow as one we must think as one.

there are many people out there who are all me me me, and that is all they think about. if we are to grow we need to help each other maybe have us all on msn and have a repli section on msn and so we can talk and get to know each other and when we find active replis out there who are lost give them the collectives msn and we can bring them in help them grow. as hairy said starting a new alliance would not do any think because people are loyal to there old alliances and i repect that for i would not leave The Pond but that does not mean we can not all work together.

thanks,
Twitchy

up the repli nation :smt068
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
HairyMehoff
Forum Expert

Twitchy is indeed a wise NanoTiMaster. By interconnecting each of us into the collective, we can include more and more new players in our network. It is through this type of activity that we shall increase our nation.

Woot.

Woot I say!

Woot Woot Woot
Informer
Forum Regular

yep, it is a genius idea, and has began to be put in practise, 4 repli's strong so far :)
The Steve2k7
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Eternal Empire
Race: NanoTiMaster

Well I wouldn't mind a bit of unity among de Repli's and Nanoti's. I agree with what ye r sayin', an all repli alliance isn't de way 2 go, we need 2 get 2 de inexperienced players out there and convince them 2 join us in de collective (by force if neccessary lol).
I don't mean 2 brag here, but I'm currently with The Confederacy(Eternal Knights, Eternal Empire and Faded Empire) and several alliances we've warred with av said that we r 1 of de most diplomatic and polite alliances they av ever had de pleasure of fightin' with. If we could band together like I av with my fellow Confederacy m8s, we'd b a true force 2 b reckoned with!
I am what the Gods have made me!
Twitchy
Forum Addict

The Steve2k7 wrote:Well I wouldn't mind a bit of unity among de Repli's and Nanoti's. I agree with what ye r sayin', an all repli alliance isn't de way 2 go, we need 2 get 2 de inexperienced players out there and convince them 2 join us in de collective (by force if neccessary lol).
I don't mean 2 brag here, but I'm currently with The Confederacy(Eternal Knights, Eternal Empire and Faded Empire) and several alliances we've warred with av said that we r 1 of de most diplomatic and polite alliances they av ever had de pleasure of fightin' with. If we could band together like I av with my fellow Confederacy m8s, we'd b a true force 2 b reckoned with!

ok that sounds good now all u have to do is put ur msn with the rest of us :D
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
The Steve2k7
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Eternal Empire
Race: NanoTiMaster

1 big prob with that, I don't av MSN lol :lol:
I am what the Gods have made me!

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”