Replis history

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Replis history

sorry guys i was massing ancients and was like hey lets write some crap cos ancients are boring me and well here it is. read. enjoy. laugh. write our own and post it.

This is for fun replis so if a member posts a story dont mock. give pointers. help out and what not

[spoiler]In a quite section on a unknown planet lived a group of replicators who had evolved to the point they could no more, and set about a new scientific out look on life and began to look at lower races to help them, word got out about this co-operation and the collective went on a search and destroy mission upon this group of rebel replicators, though the group was covert and very smart they were caught and banished from the collective, and were sentenced to death. Whiles in holding they managed to escape using the knowledge they had collected over the thousand of years they had be around. Once they had escaped they headed back to there labs to upload and erase all the data they had collected and stored, and fled. Hot on the trail were several repli hunters of the highest order and many were captured but little known to there captured were built in explosive devices that would be set off if they left the leader of the group so once the captured they soon exploded and destroyed the whole planet where they were held captured.

After this the survivors escaped in to a different unexplored galaxy where it was all quiet and know sign of technological advance settlements were to be found expect 5 locations which they steered clear of after a small while they found a big city inhabited by a race that rivalled the replicators own genetic code after a tense face off both parties shared stories and some raw technology and soon the replicators learnt a great deal from this strange race who were like kin yet so very different. After several more hundred years they became one mighty family and both learnt new things from each other. Then there was a blending of the race and that is when Twitchy was born. Half Replicator half Asurans and True Knowledge of both races after Twitchy was born he soon learnt about the Lanteans betrayal and when went on conquering planet after planet consuming and growing in power as he went along, and with both great races in his memory blocks was truly unstoppable. Then he came across a mighty thriving planet which was rife with technological advancements it was on this planet where ne found his foe. The Lanteans in all there might and glory. As soon as he saw them hatred filled in every nanite in his body and launched an all out strike upon this planet. At first the Lanteans did nothing believing that it was it was the Asuran who had come to seek vengeance yet when Twitchy sent wave after wave of attack spiders it was the Lanteans who were taken by surprise Lantean after Lantean fell, while most fled form this monstrosity some stayed to fight and fight hard they did but twitchy was too strong and there were too many at his arms and the planet was soon over run. After the city was overrun twitchy declared his victory over the Lanteans but foolish he had been thinking that was them gone. It was but one outpost that twitchy had taken over but upon uploading and deciphering the Lantean knowledge twitchy had new targets and through the information from the Lantean database learnt how to build great battle ships and after uploading a virus in to the system had full control over the city outpost.

After increasing his fleets and army by ten fold then waged war upon the rest of the Lantean. While fighting they came across a weak race of mutants who fed of humans who attacked Twitchy’s new home base and with this attack twitchy raged full out war upon this race, the war of the wraith, little did he know that the Lantean were also battling against them and loosing. Soon the wraith started to flee or so twitchy though in fact the wraith had backed the Lantean in to a corner where they fled and submerged there last city ship.

Outraged at this twitchy took out every race who he could find till they were all in hiding, soon with the research twitchy had collected found out a great deal on this mighty race that had run in fear. After the races in the Pegasus Galaxy had all but hidden twitchy turned his back and started on the betrayal of the collective replicators who had chased his kind out of the milky way. After gathering his entire fleet was built and armed. He made his move. But they were no where to see. A race of humans had all but wiped them out, feeling pleased yet disappointed Twitchy decided that the Asgard had got to big for there skins and waged war upon there race. After long battles Twitchy’s forces gained a foot hold upon the Asgard realm and could see victory in sight.

After that battle twitchy still wanders the universe searching for any form of Lantean he can get his claws on and destroy, and also a means to leave his physical body and enter the realm of the gods to wreck havoc upon his ancient foe.[/spoiler]

now lets read yours.
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Re: Replis Own history

nice read twitchy :D
I'll try to write something later

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Twitchy
Forum Addict

Skunky wrote:nice read twitchy :D
I'll try to write something later

thanks i was bored and was waiting for a movie to stream and then found my self writting and was like hmm ok lets write more :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

More more more haha i for one enjoyed this ery much twitchy

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Twitchy
Forum Addict

sbyrnes wrote:More more more haha i for one enjoyed this ery much twitchy

lol thank you very much.

come on replis. it can be good crap or short. but write soemt thing that took me half a hour to write
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

And someone says I need a life :lol:

Nice intro. It is great to see players putting some thought behind there characters.

I have written a few for some of my lords, trying to bring in there characters and putting it into the stargate feel.

Come on repli's, show us your stuff

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Lister
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A.I
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1011110011

I was replicatoed on Halla, the planet those insidious Asguard placed a time dilation field device on. Created to ignore the call of Reese so that I could be sent to the andromeda galaxy. I was the replicator failsafe in case the Asguard were able to defeat us on our new homeworld. My vey modest supply of blocks formed into nothing more than a hyperdrive and several chambers containing enough nutronium and core programming blocks to recover from any mishap that might happen enroute. Fortunatly the trip was uneventful, but it had given me time to compute. I disasembled my intergalactic drive and converted to 3 interstellar drives. I checked my subspace connections and sent them in different directions. All replicators reported to me. First order was to find raw materials. Alpha and Beta faired quite well and landed some planets rich in resources Gamma found some resistance. But this resistance was not the usual kind, these beings, these block in our path were mechanical. Stronger than organics, and having a technological curiosity all of their own. We locked horns for a while but the efforts were futile. they would recreate their kind with our blocks we would recreate blocks with their kind. I decided to try the more subtle approach and open lines of comminication. Some would say we made their kind our kind. But I think it might have been the other way, maybe just a little bit. Now I have the wheels turning in andromeda I have come to investigate what has happened to my predecessors.
Twitchy
Forum Addict

nice very nice
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Twitchy
Forum Addict

High Guard of old times.

you must be full of information we could use for our collective give us a story :D
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
-Biohazard79///del-

Re: Replis history

twitch stop braggin :-D :-D :-D
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: none atm
Race: replicator

lol and took me like half hour to read switching between windows

allthough "and that is when Twitchy was born"
u coulda at least put something better like "the supreme being" or "soon to be supreme" or something thrilling

but i think i will stear clear of writing anything that long :lol:

nice though
Twitchy
Forum Addict

lol thanks

two things

im not a supreme being im a powerful hybrid of asuran and replicator tecnhology.

and two only false gods and fluffy clouds have that egotastice thourgh that there supreme
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Fledgling Forumer

righty o :)
Twitchy
Forum Addict

come on you should write one :P
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
Fledgling Forumer

hehe i think not, although maybe next week when i not so busy
but i think other people should give me some insparation

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”