On the road to ascension and the creation of the Replination

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

On the road to ascension and the creation of the Replination

sorry replis was getting ready for more work and this poped in to my head.

[spoiler]After much research and mix maxing and consuming of technology I Twitchy gave gained great insights into the universe but still never reaching the capability to ascend in to the plane of my fathers, I strife for more knowledge and more power, galaxy after galaxy, world after world. Century’s pass in an instant men grow old stars die yet I still wander the cold depths, looking for some hope of mortal ascension.

But there is none for I have tired every possible way there is no hope for my kind to reach our fathers on their plane.

After many more years I discover a mysterious under water world, of none I have ever seen before in a galaxy hidden buy a great nebula that would have corroded my metal flesh if it had not been for my research in to immunity from death. After passing in to this under water world I was met by an armed resistance so many soldiers in a single swipe they were down there weaponry was useless there shields ineffective there psychic abilities useless against the mind of a machine. After much chaos and panic from the residents I find the core of this city a great power source was powering this city a power of none I have ever seen before, so great its power I had to have it.

After studding this mighty power source I took it in to my self it changed me I though I had reached the end of my evolutionary stage. I was wrong. The power was great, tearing me apart and reforming not only did it give me the power it gave me knowledge this was not a power source of such it was alive it was ancient, even beyond my creators. I was unstoppable I was a Nanite God the power to create armies from nothing a queen was not even needed. Also the power to travel not in time but through realities.

Oh how I liked my new powers all the knowledge from this ancient of ancient creatures it was overwhelming but as a machine I could take it. The power was immense. So great was the power that I just had to gather other of my brethren and convert them to my forces. So powerful were we Nanite Gods that a great fraction was formed between us and other nanite based forms and replicators this fraction forever known as the Repli Nation.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
The White Rider
Forum Regular
Alliance: Apocalyptica
Race: Necron
ID: 1927392

Re: on the road to acention and teh creation of the replination

I like it. Replicators; Now with Nano-technology!

The White Rider - Apocalyptica Leader - Apokalupsis eschaton!

Trade Feedback
Before you post Multi Accusations
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: On the road to ascension and the creation of the Replination

What is the highest ascended Repli/Nanoti that we have?

Is it Orpheus or has someone gotten to higher ascensions yet?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”