Warning

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Warning

waring to all replis war is apon the repli as a race the goulad have taken it apon there selfes to try and challange our mighty race.

why you ask cos they are false gods who have growen werie of the server war and are fed up of massing people who 0 stats so watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Warning

I must have blinked and missed this :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

lol yeah it never happend hahaha he set up a thread that it was out turn then dnt do any thing
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Pre-emptive strikes can work :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
thaltek
Spamity Spam In A Can

Tekki wrote:Pre-emptive strikes can work :D

[-( i would not advise a preemptive strike at this current juncture... the mechanical races should ponder the decisiveness of more force via greater numbers.

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”