10 Reasons why we are the greatest ever...

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

10 Reasons why we are the greatest ever...

#10 We are all one, we share our knowledge. This makes us better than those greedy Gou'ald.
#9 We are of pure consturction unlike those frail weak Asgard. We can snap them like twigs.
#8 We are advanced, we create what we need for the advance of the greater good unlike those pathetic Tauri.
#7 We're so good, don't even need a number 7...
#6 Twitchy... need i say more?
#5 We have been the punching bag for TGW for years and yet we still harbour some of the greatest players the game has ever seen.
#4 As far as alliances go... UnnatualSelection, love or hate replis, have to respect them.
#3 We made this... (Super-secret link)
#2 We put our hand into Daniel Jacksons head, thats impressive!
#1We are not made of the pitiful bio-matter that you lot are made up from, we live for ever. We are the TRUE immortal Gods.

Feel free to add more my repli brothers and sisters... Other races, leave this plain for those of higher thoughts.

[Sorry for the insults mods, their aimed at the races, not the players. just some roleplaying :D ]
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: 10 Reasons why we are the greatest ever...

~Vixion~ wrote:#6 Twitchy... need i say more?

aww thank you :D i feel loved.

i see no insults here and sticked
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Vixion~ wrote:#10 We are all one, we share our knowledge. This makes us better than those greedy Gou'ald.
#9 We are of pure consturction unlike those frail weak Asgard. We can snap them like twigs.
#8 We are advanced, we create what we need for the advance of the greater good unlike those pathetic Tauri.
#7 We're so good, don't even need a number 7...
#6 Twitchy... need i say more?
#5 We have been the punching bag for TGW for years and yet we still harbour some of the greatest players the game has ever seen.
#4 As far as alliances go... UnnatualSelection, love or hate replis, have to respect them.
#3 We made this... (Super-secret link)
#2 We put our hand into Daniel Jacksons head, thats impressive!
#1We are not made of the pitiful bio-matter that you lot are made up from, we live for ever. We are the TRUE immortal Gods.

Feel free to add more my repli brothers and sisters... Other races, leave this plain for those of higher thoughts.

[Sorry for the insults mods, their aimed at the races, not the players. just some roleplaying :D ]

3: Ah yes, the reason why you guys are *indeed* the greatest. Took one of nature's grandest creations and improved on it. Wonderful!
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

#3 is the best of all time, should of been #1 i guess, thinking about it now haha. #7 is pretty true too...
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”