Replicators Hear Me!

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Replicators Hear Me!

Hand over the one who is called Tekki, or fear my wrath of the awesome System Lord. :D
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Replicators Hear Me!

Oh lookie a System Lord!
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Tekki wrote:Oh lookie a System Lord!

*Picks up all the many pieces of Tekki and walks away*

THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL FUTURE REPLICATORS AND NANOTIMASTERS! Do not take Tekki again or I will delete you all! :x
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

:?
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

lol fear not, it's all part of the infiltration plan to conquer him. He can't hope to control all the repli :D
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

System lords come, System lords go. Only one thing lasts forever... the Repli's that rip them to shreads each time they try it 8)
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

And there are us awesome Ancients... that win where the others fail :-D

:smt072
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:And there are us awesome Ancients... that win where the others fail :-D

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Sorry :lol: How could i ever facepalm my Creator? LOL
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:And there are us awesome Ancients... that win where the others fail :-D

your race is long gone you have no power upon our realm you relinquished your power when you got rid of your bodies, Lantean go and ponder on the cosmos while we conquer it. Asuran now rule your home world!
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”