Where's My NanoTi's At?

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Where's My NanoTi's At?

Well, for being part of a supreme race acting as one grand 'collective', I can't help but feel slightly alone!

Have the pathetic squishy Tauri defeated us?
Have the gray midgets scared us away with their close resemblance to E.T.?
Have the Goa'uld talked themselves to death?
Have the Daimon... well, never mind.

This is a call out to all my fellow replicat0rs and NanoTi Masters, ya'll ain't alone. Come find me, set peace and we shall discuss how we shall bring pride back to our great race.

MSN -- vixion-alpha@live.com
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Morbius Liadon
Forum Grunt
Race: Replicator
ID: 1969782
Alternate name(s): Morbius Liadon

Re: Where's My NanoTi's At?

~Vix~
Forum Elder

Us Replicat0rs and NanoTi Beings have always been on the bottom of the pile and the top of the joke list around here. Its one of the aspects that make being a successful NanoTi so impressive! With all of the opposition against you, you can still raise from the rank of Nanite to the almighty ranks of NanoTi GOD's. With what remains of our race, it needs to be guided and structured to ensure the survival of our line. I propose a Council is made. The Tauri attempted such a thing and failed. The ancients have with some margin of success had numerous councils, all of which were really just early warning systems for their race to be massed. The System Lord council is, or should i say was, just a place for ego's to clash and things to be measured. I believe that if we work together in the right way, we can guide more and more younger players to their true destiny as Replicat0rs and slowly, but surely, start to make our presence felt. Put out the word to all NanoTi Beings, great or small, this is the time to rally.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Morbius Liadon
Forum Grunt

Well we used to have a council of sorts, but it didn't last long. I would put forth my full support towards a Replicator council.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

What would you call it? the circuit board?

*grins telepathically*

*realizes replicators are not configured to tune in to telepathy*

*sends grin through digital channels*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Morbius Liadon
Forum Grunt

Zeratul wrote:What would you call it? the circuit board?

*grins telepathically*

*realizes replicators are not configured to tune in to telepathy*

*sends grin through digital channels*

No silly, it will be the Mother Board!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

so you're all female then? no fatherboards?

*grins digitally*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

~Vix~
Forum Elder

Starting of a council...

I'm not sure of a name yet. Possibly just keep it simple, the Grand Council of Supreme NanoTi Beings. Well, relatively simple. At the moment, myself and Morbius Liadon shall sit on the council. I'm sure more will come. Hey, build it and they shall come, right? haha. The race aspect of this game is practically dead, help us get it back on its feet!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

We don't play, but we'll still support revival of sections like this one...

hopefully it'll be allowed to develop into a functional thing, rather than the typical ancient/asgard councils, which die shortly after establishment because Some goa'uld start massing sprees before they have gained stability.

The server could use some changes to make racial play more beneficial... maybe AdminJason should add in some ridiculous bonus for sticking in a single-race alliance?

~Vix~
Forum Elder

Zeratul wrote:We don't play, but we'll still support revival of sections like this one...

hopefully it'll be allowed to develop into a functional thing, rather than the typical ancient/asgard councils, which die shortly after establishment because Some goa'uld start massing sprees before they have gained stability.

The server could use some changes to make racial play more beneficial... maybe AdminJason should add in some ridiculous bonus for sticking in a single-race alliance?

If an alliance is all repli it gains an ADDITIONAL 25% cvrt bonus ontop of the AB, ascension %, planets etc. Def for asgard, etc etc. That would do it!!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

best way to implement it would be to sneak it in... That way it'd slowly take root and infect the server... some would never discover it, others would take a long time to do so.

Milliardo Peacecraft
Forum Newbie
Alliance: We are many
Race: Nano Ti MASTER
ID: 0

Just like a computer virus, sneak in and take the system over....
Morbius Liadon
Forum Grunt

A forum would be the first big step to starting a council. We used to have the RepliNation one on sinisterforums, but it looks like its down now, so we would need a new one. From there we could more easily facilitate a council and when large enough, enact policy to the benefit of all Replicators across the universe.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I'm an ex NanoTi.

Favourite race I ever was.. I'd go back for some interesting RP opportunities.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Milliardo Peacecraft
Forum Newbie
Alliance: We are many
Race: Nano Ti MASTER
ID: 0

Ah thats ok, just a little reprograming and you will be fine

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”