The Grand Council Of NanoTi Beings. Take 1.

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Milliardo Peacecraft
Forum Newbie
Alliance: We are many
Race: Nano Ti MASTER
ID: 0

Re: The Grand Council Of NanoTi Beings. Take 1.

tis quiet on the home front
Huxtabubble
Forum Newbie
Race: Replicator
ID: 1980099

Now this is good to see...

Anything RP-related is something I'd be interested in. While I doubt I'll be able to contribute much to the development of how, when something is agreed upon as being the way forward, I'll have a plan in place to develop a replicator stronghold...

Anyway, there are questions about the Grand Council to be pondered, but waiting for the manifesto seems the best choice, most of them will most likely be answered through that.
As a new small thingy, I'm content sitting and watching...
Milliardo Peacecraft
Forum Newbie
Alliance: We are many
Race: Nano Ti MASTER
ID: 0

Well if you need help with anything, I am Milliardo Peacecraft, just look me up in game.
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

don't forget little Lego blocks that we the mighty Asuran were here first and with our base code unlocked there is no stopping us with the knowledge of our Lantean mothers and fathers we well take this galaxy by force if necessary, who’s with me ;)
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

I think Viix gave up hope :-D
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it is hard to establish things like this one when RP is nearly gone from the game...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”