Organic propaganda/Spam will be Terminated.

All Replicator and NanoTiMasters discussion
Alabrax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Organic propaganda/Spam will be Terminated.

Organic propaganda, also known as pro-nonrepli race posts, or anti-repli posts are stictly forbidden. The results from doing so are to my discretion, and they will vary.

Spamming (this includes but is not limited to topic resurrection, the above, questioning a moderator's actions (this should be communicated through PM, not posted) or asking the moderator to do something, or not to do it) is hereby illegal in this forum area. There is a forum meant for spam. I will issue up to three warnings before requesting that someone with more authority than me take action. Whatever they chose to do, if anything, is to their discretion and not mine.

By posting here, you agree to be bound by these rules. They have been put in place because of certain unnamed persons. Because I am allowed to be biased, as a replicator moderator, I will favour a Replicator in decisions that affect a person ingame. Favour, however, does not mean that you do not have a chance if you hold a very valid point and the other does not (assuming a conflict).

If you have any legitimate questions, post them here. Any other posts will be destroyed and conflict with the above stated rules.

(Yes this is Agapooka 's post reposted. This will have to stand for now until I reformate and update this.)
Mod Talk
I value Honesty, Loyalty, Maturity, Initiative, Wisdom, Humility and Intelligence.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

Re: Organic propaganda/Spam will be Terminated.

Spam terminated

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour

Return to “Replicators/ NanoTiMasters”