Further Plague Effects

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

Further Plague Effects

There is an issue with those above plague limit, not being reachable as their unit counts are just too high. This is a delicate balance, as they did WELL to get to this state. but - to keep it fun and fair - they cannot be 100% untouchable.....

So --
Instead of making plague death even higher, we will do this:

When you are in 'plague status' you

a) get a 50% reduction to your Ascended Blessing chances (really does a realm overpopulated and being affected by a plague really get 'blessed' by their Gods... I would suspect the gods would be embarassed!)

and

b) get the minimum amount of enemy army size to attack you reduced. In effect, being in a state of decay, vultures (other players) can more easily damage you...

Coming in next week or so... unless ... :)
Don't make me use this!!!
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Further Plague Effects

Great idea I say!! :smt050
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I think this is a brilliant idea.

This will definately make the plague area far less attractive.

Good work Jason!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

hahahahha,, to all the people this effects your accounts will look like a slapped arse soon enough :-D :-D :-D

good idea :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

So in effect bring the one's you have a hard time getting at DOWN to where you can reach them :-k

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

honestly I'm not fond of it, cause its just more patching. Be done with the patching and band-aids just make it a flat total you can reach, once you are there your UP is zero.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

ops hehe.. you should cap army size at 550m that will limit stat building but still give enough room to build something strong and not overpowered.
Last edited by ~Dä Vinci~ on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Iƒrit wrote:honestly I'm not fond of it, cause its just more patching. Be done with the patching and band-aids just make it a flat total you can reach, once you are there your UP is zero.

That's even more retarded.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Great idea Jason :-D
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

I am surprised, this is actually a pretty good idea. Do it, lets see how it plays out :)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Sounds like these gods are awfully affected by other peoples feelings... who knew that gods were such soft creatures.

As long as this affects attacking and defending AB above plague I guess its ok.

I think however that an update like this would be better served by basing it on size of stats rather than plague.

sure Roleplay weak gods.. but in reality the issue is the stats not the size of the army.
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

the stats are based on the army in effect you moan about capping 39 covert yet you come and say that lol..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Feri
Forum Regular

don't attempt to be insulting da vinci.. makes you look like a stupid kid.

I'm not moaning about capping covert at all in fact I said nothing of the sort so don't twist my words.
for me to moan about capping covert it would have to be taking place not just a suggestion, I was merely stating that its no more worth capping than any other stat. I think limits are better limited by cost which they are doing....

Don't be upset if you cant understand what I say and automatically go "oh he must be moaning"
and OMG you typed it out and you still don't even get it.. I'm not even arguing against blessing being lowered as this update is like you would pretend I am... I'm simply saying that it should be based on stats not army size since any account can build big stats.

you can have a 160T def in nearly as well protected UNDER plague
does that deserve full AB?
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

It's not becaus you have a big army that you automaticly have a big defense or strike. Might aswell have 600 or 700 mil miners.

AB itself has nothing to do with your armysize or the plague. AB is something related to your attack and defense rank. Would be far more logical to attach these ideas to the attack and defense rank.

Say first 30 ranks in defense and attack have reduced AB and more hits on them can be done.
Meh...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Rodwolf wrote:It's not becaus you have a big army that you automaticly have a big defense or strike. Might aswell have 600 or 700 mil miners.

AB itself has nothing to do with your armysize or the plague. AB is something related to your attack and defense rank. Would be far more logical to attach these ideas to the attack and defense rank.

Say first 30 ranks in defense and attack have reduced AB and more hits on them can be done.

i like that idear better :smt060
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”