price to qick ascend

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: price to qick ascend

I couldn't sell this game to any of my mates regardless ;)

I think you misunderstand what I am saying Borek, it is not the cash ascension I take issue with it is the idea that it ONLY costs one thing now, if say you needed the GnR still but this was a way beyond naq UU and time then huzzah but it is not, it is a way around everything. As it stands my voice is the only one not entirely for this.

I believe you do get the bonuses otherwise it would be a totally pointless venture ;)
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

That is a good question, if you effectively get an SS+ascension level then it's a bargain, even if it's just an ascension then it's still good, but the SS goods included would make it pretty epic :)
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Don't worry Angnoch, you're not the only one who doesn't like this. Cash plays a big enough part of the game as it is without adding this into it. This will be great for the out-of-game black market. People will be selling naq they farm all the time to boost their paypal to buy more ascensions.

Sometimes old games are supposed to allow for some people to be stronger and for newer players to have a tougher road. I never like seeing people be allowed to just buy their way to the top, same reason USS giving a new covert level was so dangerous in them olden days of 2005.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Mathlord wrote:same reason USS giving a new covert level was so dangerous in them olden days of 2005.

That was a very poor decision, admittedly. That was a very painful week in my memory. Almost as bad as when [spoiler]mgm[/spoiler] massed us.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”