price to qick ascend

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

price to qick ascend

* Can also ascend via black market (after doing own 3x) without losing goods

so my mate is TAG 14 so it costs $10

is there a limit to how many times and is the price the same ?

do you lose your covet levels
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: price to qick ascend

$10 :S

you could sell naq and ascend rather quickly
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

lots more will be UnKnown now lol
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

me mate posted me this

Bribe the Gods for ONE additional ASCENSION LEVEL - $10
Does not affect ascended account, does not cause reset of main account in any way.
Just adds one ascension level & new title if applicable.
You would go from level 14 to 15

witch i do not think is fair

when ascended account you should get reset like you done want u do it normal

becuase we at to buy coverts everytime
Image Image

Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

~TheJoker~ wrote:me mate posted me this

Bribe the Gods for ONE additional ASCENSION LEVEL - $10
Does not affect ascended account, does not cause reset of main account in any way.
Just adds one ascension level & new title if applicable.
You would go from level 14 to 15

witch i do not think is fair

when ascended account you should get reset like you done want u do it normal

becuase we at to buy coverts everytime

Actually I dont think this is bad, since they get to keep their "main" stats, with this bought ascention their ascended account get 0 app for use.
So yes while their main account does get a small bonus their ascended account gets left behind.

RahL
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

btw wrong section for this since it is already released it should be thrown into the already released section guys ;)

@Rahl the APP you get from ascending is next to worthless anyway if you have a decent farm list on ascended, the farming is ripe enough on ascended that you can make up that 2-5tril LF in a relatively short amount of time
Spoiler
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Angnoch wrote:btw wrong section for this since it is already released it should be thrown into the already released section guys ;)

@Rahl the APP you get from ascending is next to worthless anyway if you have a decent farm list on ascended, the farming is ripe enough on ascended that you can make up that 2-5tril LF in a relatively short amount of time

Ahh.. well has been a while since i had ascended didnt realize that the app had become that distorted, as to be basically useless..

RahL
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

lol I do see your point, and its nice for the newer guys to be able to ascend without losing everything but it feels a bit like a slap in the face for people who have been ascending or have ascended since all the time and resources they have lost are more or less pointless now =/ something to rectify that might be nice, for example allow the keeping of levels but still make it cost the UU and Naq?
Spoiler
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular

its all about the money $$$$$

:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021
Image Image

Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Angnoch wrote:lol I do see your point, and its nice for the newer guys to be able to ascend without losing everything but it feels a bit like a slap in the face for people who have been ascending or have ascended since all the time and resources they have lost are more or less pointless now =/ something to rectify that might be nice, for example allow the keeping of levels but still make it cost the UU and Naq?

I agree with you to some point. But personaly I like this new option,some dont use a lot of cash,and simply cant afford to ascend again,if they are only farming for new levels. If levels would not be so important,peps would still ascend the old fashion way,but if you have to farm for months day after day for new levels,you just stop ascending. But it would be good if you would still need Glory points to buy ascension...

Oh BTW if you buy ascension for cash,do you also get all that bonuses (name change,Ascended Blessing...etc) with it? Coz if not,people wont really go for it....spending each time 10$ and only thing that changes is name in ascended level...
Borek
Forum Addict

I don't really see the problem, Jason gets some cash and the current crop of TUK's get more competition, plus the people who have built up lower ascension accounts with high coverts etc can now actually pay to get to TUK if they wish.

Personally i really don't see the issue with having more active players controlling TUK accounts, should spice up the action over the next few months big time which can be no bad thing.

Sure it's mildly annoying for people who did it the "hard way", but you forget it's $10 per ascension level, so to go from AG to TUK it's like $130, not exactly loose change lol.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Borek wrote:I don't really see the problem, Jason gets some cash and the current crop of TUK's get more competition, plus the people who have built up lower ascension accounts with high coverts etc can now actually pay to get to TUK if they wish.

Personally i really don't see the issue with having more active players controlling TUK accounts, should spice up the action over the next few months big time which can be no bad thing.

Sure it's mildly annoying for people who did it the "hard way", but you forget it's $10 per ascension level, so to go from AG to TUK it's like $130, not exactly loose change lol.
What the wise man said.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God

$130 for some people is loose change Borek ;)

I have no problem with more people on the playing ground of TUK but I think it should cost more than just $ to ascend
Spoiler
Borek
Forum Addict

Angnoch wrote:$130 for some people is loose change Borek ;)

I have no problem with more people on the playing ground of TUK but I think it should cost more than just $ to ascend

Well what's better, people realising it takes 13-15 months of being a total gimp at the game before they can even properly build up and have a remote chance to compete (and probably giving up because of it) or Admin J making some extra dough and the game becoming a lot more competitive with many of the lower ascension level accounts being boosted and up and coming players sticking around to get to TUK?

Seriously, could you sell the concept of this game to any of your mates who have not played it before under the old system? Even if they did play then they most certainly would not play a newbie account from scratch, they would ascend and trade for a better account, or just buy a better one. Of course if they are buying from players they risk being scammed and Admin J gets nothing.

Plus ultimately naq, turns and UU do actually have a $$ value, so you'll see a lot of people trading resources for cash to fund ascensions, which at least now filters money Jason's way.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord

Borek wrote:
Angnoch wrote:$130 for some people is loose change Borek ;)

Well what's better, people realising it takes 13-15 months of being a total gimp at the game before they can even properly build up and have a remote chance to compete (and probably giving up because of it) or Admin J making some extra dough and the game becoming a lot more competitive with many of the lower ascension level accounts being boosted and up and coming players sticking around to get to TUK?

Seriously, could you sell the concept of this game to any of your mates who have not played it before under the old system? Even if they did play then they most certainly would not play a newbie account from scratch, they would ascend and trade for a better account, or just buy a better one. Of course if they are buying from players they risk being scammed and Admin J gets nothing.

Plus ultimately naq, turns and UU do actually have a $$ value, so you'll see a lot of people trading resources for cash to fund ascensions, which at least now filters money Jason's way.

My tought excatly.... =D> =D>
So again,if you buy ascension for cash,do you also get all that bonuses (name change,Ascended Blessing...etc) with it?

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”