2012 Update - Bugs (split from Glory Shop)

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Re: Glory Shop

Angnoch wrote:income planets offer a steady bonus not a 1/2 of raw they give the whole boost ;)

In a completely backwards way i was struggling with this also until i saw your post. Two quick sums and hey presto...you are absolutely right. Not sure if this is related to any problem hereabouts but my planets seem to be working as they should just now.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Angnoch wrote:income planets offer a steady bonus not a 1/2 of raw they give the whole boost ;)

*pulled out calc* did math... WOW! never realized that.. *feels like such a noob*

anyways, looks like the bug worked out with that one...

When is the G&R update going to be on the dev server? and whats the link to it? havent been on it since the server move...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

WOW income planets nice .... so I added some more naq into them and NOW THEY ARE LESS THEN BEFORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!
I AM

Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

There was a bug, the bug was that new upgrades were not scaling correctly. So u could get double the upgrades for roughly the same price as before. It should be fixed, its been fixed on my account at least.
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

Comador wrote:WOW income planets nice .... so I added some more naq into them and NOW THEY ARE LESS THEN BEFORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!

So I was just curious about all this and I stole a 1.8 tril income planet. When I got it its stats went down to 500 bil. I pumped 1 tril into it and it sat at 600 bil. 30 minutes later, however, it is now standing at 300 bil... :(
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

regards income planets:
took me a bit to get it right - which I did on all planets.
but....
i forgot a multiplier i left in while troubleshooting (so it was 20x not 5x)
any planets upgraded in the hour or so between fixes, would have seen the 20x applied.
that was fixed an hour or so ago. planets all updated.

so...SHOULD be 5x what it was before.
for the math, you can check it:
income = upgrades * 20*40*5*(60/30*24)*5 * planetSize
(planet size starts at 1 and goes up by one each upgrade).

the formula before was same but without the *5 at the end....

although I do not think you can actually see the # of upgrades you have done :)
I think its about a 4week payback on investment if my rough numbers hold...
Don't make me use this!!!
Massacre
Forum Irregular

Wolfstien wrote:
Comador wrote:WOW income planets nice .... so I added some more naq into them and NOW THEY ARE LESS THEN BEFORE UPDATE!!!!!!!!

So I was just curious about all this and I stole a 1.8 tril income planet. When I got it its stats went down to 500 bil. I pumped 1 tril into it and it sat at 600 bil. 30 minutes later, however, it is now standing at 300 bil... :(

probably got bumped up before he fixed it, then i dumped a tril into it, which after update also went down.

Its fixed. It was bugged, planets were costing about half of what they should have to upgrade.
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

seems to be good now...thanks :)
I AM

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: 2012 Update - Bugs (split from Glory Shop)

Bug posts split from Glory Shop thread. Please post bugs relating to recent update here.
Image ImageImageImage
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Yeah it seems to be fixed. Still wish I'd known that before I spent so much naq on them though lol. Hopefully everyone's planets went to what they were supposed to be because if not - well a simple 10T or so could easily have gotten the smallest planets to like 1T after update while the same 10T pre-update got the same planets to like 300b.

PS: It would be nice if the owner of a planet was able to see the number of upgrades bought on the planet :)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Massacre
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:Yeah it seems to be fixed. Still wish I'd known that before I spent so much naq on them though lol. Hopefully everyone's planets went to what they were supposed to be because if not - well a simple 10T or so could easily have gotten the smallest planets to like 1T after update while the same 10T pre-update got the same planets to like 300b.

PS: It would be nice if the owner of a planet was able to see the number of upgrades bought on the planet :)

~N

Getting a 1T planet should cost 33,432,945,260,000 from 0 - 1T.
Getting a 2T planet should cost 133,845,785,925,000 from 0 - 2T.
Getting a 3T planet should cost 301,238,521,995,000 from 0 - 3T.
Getting a 4T planet should cost 535,608,839,145,000 from 0 - 4T.
Getting a 5T planet should cost 836,960,787,320,000 from 0 - 5T.

Just thought id throw it in. I just simply ran the calcs then multipled by 5 somewhat...idk but ya this should be true.
~Market Mod~
Mod Color

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”