2012 Update - Bugs (split from Glory Shop)

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Glory Shop

My planets are now 2x what they've been before the update, but still 2.5x less than they were when the update first set in (when it was 5x of what they originally were, although as I said, it didn't take in account the planet upgrades I bought between the time the code was updated and the time the code actually multiplied my planet's benefits)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

Neimenljivi wrote:My planets are now 2x what they've been before the update, but still 2.5x less than they were when the update first set in (when it was 5x of what they originally were, although as I said, it didn't take in account the planet upgrades I bought between the time the code was updated and the time the code actually multiplied my planet's benefits)

~N

+1
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

damn so simple :)
ok fixed. i forgot to account for planet size....
confirm?
Don't make me use this!!!
Massacre
Forum Irregular

confirmed J its working u fixed it
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Yep it is ok now.

Just to clarify - the upgrades bought between the time of the code being updated and the actual update of planets itself weren't increased 5x even though the naq used to buy them was the same as before. Will those upgrades also be multiplied by 5 or, if not, could we get the naq back if we tell you how much we've spent on which planets? Because right now, that naq would've gotten us like 5x more planet increase, and that's a huge increase with enough naq being pumped into them.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i changed code so that its total upgrades ever * rate per upgrade.
No 'adding current rate to planet made at previosu rates' type mess....
so its all up to date. no matter when you got/get upgrades.

Neimenljivi wrote:Yep it is ok now.

Just to clarify - the upgrades bought between the time of the code being updated and the actual update of planets itself weren't increased 5x even though the naq used to buy them was the same as before. Will those upgrades also be multiplied by 5 or, if not, could we get the naq back if we tell you how much we've spent on which planets? Because right now, that naq would've gotten us like 5x more planet increase, and that's a huge increase with enough naq being pumped into them.

~N
Don't make me use this!!!
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

mine was "huge". now seems to have fixed.. it is now 5x original production

Thanks for the work.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Oh so the only thing that was wrong was the display of upgrades? Because the biggest one of my planets is 1.4x what it was after I finished upgrading it and before it was multiplied by 5 (so obviously the upgrades counted for 5x more?) and the second biggest one like 1.6x what it was after I upgraded it, but the others are 5x more. It's true I haven't really upgraded those.

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Tue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Banned}
Spoiler
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm not a game mechanics person, but BMMJ figured this out on MSN using what I had sunk into one of my planets as a test and he doesn't think it seems right...

I'm just going to paste it so everyone can see what they think >,>

Bmmj13 says (5:31 PM)
To upgrade planet from 0 Power to 400,000,896,000 Power.

It would cost 133,845,785,925,000 Naq to upgrade.

You would need to do 231,482 upgrades.
mind blowing planet
400 bil power would be 134 tril
so now it's 2 tril power

I had spent 15t naq and taken my planet from 200b (after update) to 2t.
He ran his calc using the 1/5 numbers and it came back at a lot more expensive than 15t.
So is this a bug with it or was the cost of upgrades changed? Perhaps we missed something altogether so if someone could elaborate as to how I got a 130t costing planet with 15t naq before I bother doing anything else I would appreciate it :P

^
Atm I could sink 1.3Q naq into my planets and get it back in a week.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I spent about 80T on a planet and got it to 1T before the updates. The same 80T, after the updates, would have gotten me a planet with more than 2T on it, instead it's quite less than 2T.
Same goes for a planet I spent 20T on, except the numbers are a little different..

So as I said, something must be wrong as I either lost a nice amount of naq to a bug, or the display was wrong all together (in which case I would never have spent that much naq lol).

If possible I'd love to get the naq reimbursed or at least both planets to the way they seemed to have supposed to become.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

and the dev server sits thinking "if only they tried me first"

why do updates with no bugs get put on dev server, yet every time an update comes to main, it doesnt work. EVER
Massacre
Forum Irregular

Neimenljivi wrote:I spent about 80T on a planet and got it to 1T before the updates. The same 80T, after the updates, would have gotten me a planet with more than 2T on it, instead it's quite less than 2T.
Same goes for a planet I spent 20T on, except the numbers are a little different..

So as I said, something must be wrong as I either lost a nice amount of naq to a bug, or the display was wrong all together (in which case I would never have spent that much naq lol).

If possible I'd love to get the naq reimbursed or at least both planets to the way they seemed to have supposed to become.

~N

getting a planet to 1t for 80t before update? thats impossible....completely do a calc, itd cost 100s of T's
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Well that's what happened. (oh if it was not clear - after the code was updated but before the planets' bonuses were actually multiplied by 5)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

ahm.. scratch my ears if im wrong.. but getting your income high enough to get full benefits from a naq planet say.. 500 bil would be impossible... you can only get up to half your raw as a boost from any planet.. so whats the point boosting it higher than half your raw income?? just a waste of naq..

sorry if this is off topic.. but it seems to me that ppl trying to boost a naq planet to 2 tril would be pointless...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

income planets offer a steady bonus not a 1/2 of raw they give the whole boost ;)
Spoiler

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”