2012 Update - Bugs (split from Glory Shop)

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

2012 Update - Bugs (split from Glory Shop)

try adding one thing to it?
else the game does a daily 'check' to make them right...
Neimenljivi wrote:Should work very nice. Those extra GRs should now actually be worth something.

PS: "Income Planets now produce 5x what they were." - it doesn't work. My income planets have stayed exactly the same as before the update.

~N
Don't make me use this!!!
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Glory Shop

Forum wrote:try adding one thing to it?
Neimenljivi wrote:Should work very nice. Those extra GRs should now actually be worth something.

PS: "Income Planets now produce 5x what they were." - it doesn't work. My income planets have stayed exactly the same as before the update.

~N

I tried, but it doesn't make them 5x bigger than they were.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

~N

i did. no change yet.. waiting to next turn to see if it does it then when it recalculates income...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

double post.. sorry..

adding 1 point to your naq planet and then waiting on turn change worked... just so everyone knows...

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

No it doesn't work, not really like it should anyway.
I spent a nice amount of naq trying to determine why some planets - with smaller income benefits than others, cost more..And it turned out the upgrades I bought weren't really multiplied, even though they were with previous (high!) prices.

Can you look into it please, ID 82089

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

he specified that the game otherwise does a daily recheck of the bonus. just wait i guess
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok should all be updated by next turn change. some funky math i did not notice was going on :)
WoofyBear wrote:

~N

i did. no change yet.. waiting to next turn to see if it does it then when it recalculates income...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Forum wrote:ok should all be updated by next turn change. some funky math i did not notice was going on :)
WoofyBear wrote:

~N

Actually it did update the bonuses, but like I said with some bugs.

Now with the changes you just did - my planets attributes went down about 10 times lol.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Neimenljivi wrote:
Forum wrote:ok should all be updated by next turn change. some funky math i did not notice was going on :)
WoofyBear wrote:

~N

Now with the changes you just did - my planets attributes went down about 10 times lol.

~N

:smt043
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

yea, mine went up like it was supposed to.. but then went down to 10 bil BELOW the original amount... ouch... hope this one doesnt take long to work out...

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

WoofyBear wrote:yea, mine went up like it was supposed to.. but then went down to 10 bil BELOW the original amount... ouch... hope this one doesnt take long to work out...

I'm guessing it was a ~20b one before the update, right?
Because mine went down to 50% of original attributes.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

i was actually using your income planet stats as a test.
all your income planets at least doubled.
one 5x.
the problem is that the planets added to existing, opposed to setting 'level * rate' every time its developed.
in short, - the historical settings for planets were saved. Thus the new 5x rate did not change anything. I had to do a mass 'multiply planet development by new rate' for all income planets.

which one went down?

Neimenljivi wrote:
WoofyBear wrote:

~N

~N
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

All of my income planets went down. They produce about 50% less than they did before the updates and about 10x less than they did after they got increased 5x.

I can send you a PM with all the details about it, I wouldn't really want to share them on public if it'll help?

~N
Last edited by Neimenljivi on Tue May 01, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Banned}
Spoiler
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

mine was just just over 27 bil.. now sitting at around just over 19..

i added 1 to it to see if the change worked and waited till TC, it went up to 134 and then dropped to just over 19

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

Income planets went 5x for 1 turn change then 2 of my biggest were halved and my smaller ones are about 60 % less or so from original value about 15 minutes later. I think they were slashed by 60%, cant remember exact old values could be 50 but i think its more like 60

Edit: now after TC they are 2x original size
Last edited by Massacre on Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”