auto alliance wars -> bloodwar

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Sphinx42
Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: auto alliance wars -> bloodwar

When both reach 100% (you on them, them on you), you are at war. (see below).

So, if 1) I'm farming the soul out of some inactive alliance or 2) if someone else decides to mass our alliance for whatever dumb reason and we don't retaliate, we're safe from any curses and whatnot, right?
Gone, left, no longer here.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

this is all fine but if one alliance has more stats than another and the other alliance takes those stats and doesnt build they win?

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Preem Palver wrote:
So, if 1) I'm farming the soul out of some inactive alliance or 2) if someone else decides to mass our alliance for whatever dumb reason and we don't retaliate, we're safe from any curses and whatnot, right?
Yes. If only one party is lusting for blood, no BloodRealm.
CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:this is all fine but if one alliance has more stats than another and the other alliance takes those stats and doesnt build they win?
Yes. It looks that way, anyway.. maybe the winning mechanism is still more complicated. :)
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Juliette wrote:
Preem Palver wrote:

BOTH parties have to take the blood lust metre thing to 100 for bloodrealm to start.

2 things I would like to see added:
1: Commas in this:

http://www.dev.gatewars.com/stats.php?id=4602 wrote:BloodRealmTest dead: 406815213
Talamasca dead: 100879419

Change it so there are commas to make it easier to read :)

the 2nd is to see which alliances are in bloodrealm
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Only the attacking or defending forces are shown, e/.g I attack and defenders are NOT shown but attacks are and vice versa for the defneder of the hit

[spoiler=Bloodrealm Battlereport]Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of ~HydroFlux™~ stormed the realm of Legendary Apophis!
~HydroFlux™~ sent:
41,034,600 Assassin and 4,798,730 Super Soldier and 4,083 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

4,798,730 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
4083 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Legendary Apophis
Legendary Apophis resisted the aggressors with:
320,444 Super Guards and 818 Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

Super Guards have what it takes...
320444 Super Guards came unarmed!
818 Guards came unarmed!

Being in the realm of blood, the aggressor also sent in their armed defencive forces, while the defender threw their armed offensive forces, into the battle!! Sure, they may die, and not be able to dedicate themselves to attack/defend as they would otherwise, but today is a good day to die...and tomorrow may never come. So be it. So say we all.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

~HydroFlux™~, personally commanding nubzorz, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Legendary Apophis was commanding Quantum Apocalypse, thier MotherShip.
nubzorz hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!
Quantum Apocalypse, and its fleets, meets it head on!
nubzorz uses its Energy Volley to inflict 59,700,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Quantum Apocalypse!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Quantum Apocalypse uses its Energy Volley to inflict 5,173,552,250,000 damage, destroying 10 Energy Shields on nubzorz!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 0 Energy Volley, and downed 0 fleets!

Legendary Apophis's Quantum Apocalypse provides 679,214,473,507 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~ rush in full force, and inflict 6,113,387,675,070 damage on Legendary Apophis's forces!
It was confirmed that 1,667,802 of Legendary Apophis's forces fell at the hands of ~HydroFlux™~'s assult.

The forces of Legendary Apophis fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,358,428,947,010 damage on ~HydroFlux™~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 53,736 of ~HydroFlux™~'s troops.

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Legendary Apophis's Undercover Agents!
2872422 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 220,314,299,888,407 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 106482 of Legendary Apophis's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...
Your Armed Military Fleet went from strength 5,760 to 5,685 (now 5685/5760 and 1 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

You also remember to repair your attack AND defence weapons here, in the realm of blood, as both are used on every battle...

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~ mashed those of Legendary Apophis
The forces of Legendary Apophis flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Legendary Apophis, it is recorded that
a total of 2,000,000,000,000 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Legendary Apophis

Many wonder if Legendary Apophis will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Legendary Apophis before such a feat should wisely be considered![/spoiler]
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

glad most questions got self answered :)
most current info on bloodwar (and getting there) has its own help page, since its so big.
http://dev.gatewars.com/bloodwar.php

I will point out that you cannot have others join an alliance in bloodwar. And ANYONE in allinace can start a bloodwar (or at least your side of it)...again BOTH alliances need to have reached the 100% on the war meter....

Houses bonus, race bonus, techs, planets, etc -all stay... as they are equal opportunity.

The only time a blood curse happens is a peaceful bloodwar... you dont want the curse :)
Don't make me use this!!!
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

although it still says attack units -- the full count of att+def is now in the report...

Andy! wrote:Only the attacking or defending forces are shown, e/.g I attack and defenders are NOT shown but attacks are and vice versa for the defneder of the hit

[spoiler=Bloodrealm Battlereport]Battle Report

As with all battles, this one has been recorded for the official history of your realm. You, of course, are the first to know the results as they are reported directly to you first. This is the official report of the battle:

The army of ~HydroFlux™~ stormed the realm of Legendary Apophis!
~HydroFlux™~ sent:
41,034,600 Assassin and 4,798,730 Super Soldier and 4,083 Raiders

Careful and thourough observation records that the troops were armed as follows:

4,798,730 Super Soldier have Armed Military Fleet
4083 Raiders came unarmed!

Opposite this, stood the forces of Legendary Apophis
Legendary Apophis resisted the aggressors with:
320,444 Super Guards and 818 Guards
Careful and thourough observation records that the army carried the following arsenal:

Super Guards have what it takes...
320444 Super Guards came unarmed!
818 Guards came unarmed!

Being in the realm of blood, the aggressor also sent in their armed defencive forces, while the defender threw their armed offensive forces, into the battle!! Sure, they may die, and not be able to dedicate themselves to attack/defend as they would otherwise, but today is a good day to die...and tomorrow may never come. So be it. So say we all.

In a fury, the two opposing forces clash!

~HydroFlux™~, personally commanding nubzorz, their MotherShip, initiates the battle.
Legendary Apophis was commanding Quantum Apocalypse, thier MotherShip.
nubzorz hovers above the battle, with all available fleets launching!
Quantum Apocalypse, and its fleets, meets it head on!
nubzorz uses its Energy Volley to inflict 59,700,000 damage, destroying 0 Energy Shields on Quantum Apocalypse!
The Mothership has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Quantum Apocalypse uses its Energy Volley to inflict 5,173,552,250,000 damage, destroying 10 Energy Shields on nubzorz!
Blowing through the extended shield defenses, it also destroyed 0 Energy Volley, and downed 0 fleets!

Legendary Apophis's Quantum Apocalypse provides 679,214,473,507 additional defence power to the troops on the ground!

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~ rush in full force, and inflict 6,113,387,675,070 damage on Legendary Apophis's forces!
It was confirmed that 1,667,802 of Legendary Apophis's forces fell at the hands of ~HydroFlux™~'s assult.

The forces of Legendary Apophis fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 1,358,428,947,010 damage on ~HydroFlux™~'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 53,736 of ~HydroFlux™~'s troops.

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~'s Assassin break off from main attack force, and seek out Legendary Apophis's Undercover Agents!
2872422 Assassin are taken down by the defending army while attempting to disengage from the main battle!
The remaining Assassin engage the covert networks of the realm.
Always keep in mind, though, that a weaker army than the opponents, will distract their efforts, decreasing their effectiveness...
The Assassin outspied, outintelled, outwitted and overall overpowered the defending Undercover Agents at their own game!
With 220,314,299,888,407 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 106482 of Legendary Apophis's Undercover Agents!

The damage done by the Assassin was directly influenced by their covert killing capacity, and the covert capacity of the defending Undercover Agents
The damage to the Assassin was directly influenced by the defending military power, and the strength of the Assassin

Putting down the chronicled battle report, you cross reference and call for the corrosponding military armory reports to see the state of your weapons after such a battle...
Your Armed Military Fleet went from strength 5,760 to 5,685 (now 5685/5760 and 1 percent damaged)
You make a mental note to have these repaired, as you know damaged weapons are not only less powerful, but if damaged enough, must be destroyed.

You also remember to repair your attack AND defence weapons here, in the realm of blood, as both are used on every battle...

The forces of ~HydroFlux™~ mashed those of Legendary Apophis
The forces of Legendary Apophis flee from the battlefield! One could see glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!
Considering what was available at the time in the realm of Legendary Apophis, it is recorded that
a total of 2,000,000,000,000 Naquadah was taken from the realm of Legendary Apophis

Many wonder if Legendary Apophis will consider retaliation, but - when force meets force - there will have to be some changes in the preparedness of Legendary Apophis before such a feat should wisely be considered![/spoiler]
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Yuck! A peaceful BloodWar! :P

Looks to be functioning properly from here, let's see how Main responds to it? :D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Awesome, back to school for me...interesting and will spice things up, looks good at the moment!

Thanks Jason :-D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

i see a problem arising out of people that dont want to go to bloodrealm.

if you are on the recieving end of a massing, and your enemy has their meter at 100% because they want you there. And you know you will lose, you need only mass them back until 99.9% then stop.

what is the time frame of this meter? how long does it count attacks towards the meter for?
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

WARNING! --if the war was not bloody enough (not enough attacks; not enough deaths...say 10% of enemy population at start of war, dead by end) -- the offending alliance(s) contract a BLOOD CURSE for 5 days following the war. This halves all stats, including income and UP. And a few other hidden nasties. Leave it to say, that the blood realm is not meant for vacationing....

^
Love this and amped to try it out looks good :) Games getting hot again :P

@Tziki

--specifically if you hit 60% of the enemy alliance members 100 times each, or 100% of the alliance members 60 times each, or some combination thereof, in 24hours---

Says that for hitting so I assume it drops down in the 24 hours from 1st hit until 24 hours from last hit at least I think so.
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:this is all fine but if one alliance has more stats than another and the other alliance takes those stats and doesnt build they win?

this
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

doc holliday wrote:

this
If you do not lose more than 5-10% (not entirely sure atm) of your initial army you get bloodcursed regardless of the damage you did to your enemy; there is a severe penalty for going in and sitting idle. That is, you get 5 days of halved stats, and people can attack you without increasing their Bloodiness towards you. :)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Juliette wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

this
If you do not lose more than 5-10% (not entirely sure atm) of your initial army you get bloodcursed regardless of the damage you did to your enemy; there is a severe penalty for going in and sitting idle. That is, you get 5 days of halved stats, and people can attack you without increasing their Bloodiness towards you. :)

no severe enough, who gives a crap? if they are happy to snipe and do nothing during a bloodwar, why is 5 days any different? whats 5 days more until the curse is lifted?

The curse should be that your not allowed to attack anyone for 5 days. Then you cant mass, sniper, farm or do anything other than being punished. generally speaking there is nothing you can do to someone that doesnt build anything, what is half of 0 stats? still 0, so its effectively useless. the only way you can punish them for sitting statless/idle, is by taking away the one thing they can do whilst sitting statless/idle.

your trying to punish people for sitting idle after damaging someone's account (or several) by teliing them in the next 5 days they can only cause half the damage and then go back to being idle.... but they are still damaging accounts and suffering nothing in return other than slightly higher costs of doing the damage?

(having difficulty putting into words what im thinking here, so hope someone picks up on what i mean)

On another note, this 5 day reduction in stats, when does the 5 day timer start? as in, you get the curse is it 5 days from getting the curse, or 5 days from when you start performing outside of the curses requirements (e.g 5 days after you build something/mass or straight get the curse for 5 days, wait it out, curse lifts - go back to doing what you were doing to get the curse in the first place, get it again and wait another 5 days)

also, does building 1 super and 1 weapons and spamming attacks on someone count as doing something? even if it only kills like 100-200 of the enemy units.

(im pretty wired on red bull atm, and admittedly i havent tested beta cz the second i tried to attack it logs me out. But please play nicely with what you've just read, im not tryna be a smart guy, just trying to get my head around it)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

versa visa.
If you do not DAMAGE YOUR ENEMY (say 10% of their initial troop count, dead, by end of war) you get bloodcurse.
if your enemy DOES NOT DAMAGE YOU (to say 10% of YOUR initial troop count, dead, by end of war) THEY get bloodcurse.

How many troops YOU LOSE has nothing to do with whether YOU get bloodcurse.
Also - its an alliance thing. Either whole allinace is cursed, or none are. It is not individual.

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”