One Piece

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Re: One Piece

Noobert wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:yes the plot of one piece is good, but so are those (or they were at one point) of naruto and bleach etc

to me, the true value of one piece is twofold, firstly, the abilities in the universe are so imaginative and epic that they are engrossing, devils fruits, haki, Rokushiki are just...well, cool!

the other thing i love is the humour, few series can combine serious fights, with corrupt and downright evil charactters, with laser shooting cyborgs and robots

every time Franky displays a new power, luffy, usopp and choppers reactions are epic

I hate you for not coming around anymore.

why?

and i'm here, just lurking, waiting for people to post stuff worthy of response
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

BECAUSE I MISS YOU! :smt022
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

haha, thanks, nice to be missed

i am somewhat active, i dont post as much because there is little to say, the temple is dead

but i'm still around ^^
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Londo Mollari wrote:haha, thanks, nice to be missed

i am somewhat active, i dont post as much because there is little to say, the temple is dead

but i'm still around ^^

Most of the forum is dead in fact. :?
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Who would have thought that trafalgar law would be behind all of this.. hmm

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Aisar Saqib wrote:Who would have thought that trafalgar law would be behind all of this.. hmm

Behind what?
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Noobert wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:Who would have thought that trafalgar law would be behind all of this.. hmm

Behind what?

its a very long story mate.. if u didnt read the manga then it will be hard for you...

Law is behind all the things happening in the punk hazard the battle ground where once akoji and akainu fought for the position of fleet admiral for 10 days ... which completely changed the weather of punk hazard like at one place its too hot and other its too cold.. lol

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Noobert wrote:

Behind what?

its a very long story mate.. if u didnt read the manga then it will be hard for you...

Law is behind all the things happening in the punk hazard the battle ground where once akoji and akainu fought for the position of fleet admiral for 10 days ... which completely changed the weather of punk hazard like at one place its too hot and other its too cold.. lol

false

Law is/was a subordinate of Smiley, who has been influencing events for years. Bellamy, Law, the slave auction etc
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Londo Mollari wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:
Noobert wrote:

Behind what?

false

Law is/was a subordinate of Smiley, who has been influencing events for years. Bellamy, Law, the slave auction etc

we do know that joker as donflamingo is the master of all.. mean human auction and smoker also stated what that guy is upto and he refered that to law... where he is giving a evil smile lol..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

so, the question remains...what is SAD?

and who else is in this alliance of Law and Luffy, any links to Kid and co?
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Londo Mollari wrote:so, the question remains...what is SAD?

and who else is in this alliance of Law and Luffy, any links to Kid and co?

SAD is a substance produced in a lab within Punk Hazard, D Block, and kept within a huge metal vat. SAD is a particularly rare substance and it is one of the few things needed to create Smiles, artificial Zoan Devil Fruits. It has the potential to cause chaos within the New World, depending on the one who wields it. It also might have some radioactive properties, as the symbol for radioactive substances appeared on the tank Law was looking at; and Law himself implied that the laboratory will soon explode after the state he left the SAD production room in. Caesar Clown is the only person in the world who knows how to manufacture this substance. As such, SAD is very valuable, as Donquixote Doflamingo suggested destroying the production room and killing Caesar to prevent it from being stolen and the scientist from being kidnapped, only to retract the suggestion as it would be troublesome for him to lose his supply of the substance as well as any chance of procuring more.

i dont think kid or anyone is included in this alliance but i do some chances of betrayal by Law as he is cunning man and he thinks this alliance as an agreement .. so lets see..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

so, Aoikiji is still around then?
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Londo Mollari wrote:so, Aoikiji is still around then?
aokiji is here and there... if u r reading the manga then after punk hazard final battle and escape .. aokiji come to help smoker in the last part...

All in all both manga and anime are going fine... that what i always love abt one piece.. less fillers and more and more exciting episodes.. in anime .. punk hazard arc is going and in manga.. well thats more like seeing the gladiator of russell lol... now luffy is going to fight in block C and there franky and some puppet people are trying to destroy the joker as called don flamingo..

atm i am mostly anxious to see kaido the beast fighting as his crew got 500 devil fruit users lol... and he considered to be the real beast and the question still remains how red haired shanks got out so quickly after when he was going to battle kaido during the GREAT WAR.... hope we will get some answers... Good thing is one piece didnt lose its charm and so as naruto but bleach well.. its a bit going down..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Ketsurou
Forum Newbie
Race: Sadist

Aisar Saqib wrote:Good thing is one piece didnt lose its charm and so as naruto but bleach well.. its a bit going down..
Do you know how many hundreds of chapters, how many years these series' have been going now? :razz:

When an author (and, uh, the company that owns him now) milks something for all its worth, and pushes it to its limits, eventually its going to run out of the good juice and start going down hill.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Ketsurou wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:Good thing is one piece didnt lose its charm and so as naruto but bleach well.. its a bit going down..
Do you know how many hundreds of chapters, how many years these series' have been going now? :razz:

When an author (and, uh, the company that owns him now) milks something for all its worth, and pushes it to its limits, eventually its going to run out of the good juice and start going down hill.
1997 it started.. and today is 2013.. so yes it might go down.. but not anytime soon... there is a HUGE FAN BASE FOR LUFFY ALONE LOL

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Corner”