The Naruto Thread (Spoiler warnings, both Anime and Manga)

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!

Who's your fav Naruto Charecter?

Naruto
15%
Sasuke
8%
Sakura
2%
Kakashi
18%
Hinata
14%
Kiba
2%
Shino
2%
Ino
1%
Chouji
2%
Shikamaru
6%
Rock Lee
7%
Neji
3%
Ten-Ten
3%
Other(State)
18%

Total votes: 101
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: The Naruto Thread (Spoiler warnings, both Anime and Mang

*sigh*
[spoiler]so the new chapter didnt explain anything just he said that he was alive bcz you let rin to die kakashi.. and in the climax real madara uchiha joins the battle with obito... lets see what will happen..[/spoiler]

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Aisar Saqib wrote:*sigh*
[spoiler]so the new chapter didnt explain anything just he said that he was alive bcz you let rin to die kakashi.. and in the climax real madara uchiha joins the battle with obito... lets see what will happen..[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It seems Gai had something to do with Rin's death too..[/spoiler]
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

[spoiler]- how did Madara know Obitos name?
[unless of course, he has been listening in...]

- Where is Sasuke going. He wanted to talk to someone, and revived Orochimaru to do so.

- Who does Sasuke want to talk to.

- why does it seem like the series is expanding a little more, rather than coming to a close. The War-arc may be ending, but i think the series will end after another fight at "the valley of the end" between sasuke and naruto.[/spoiler]
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Sadow wrote:...

[spoiler]- how did Madara know Obitos name?
[Unless of course, he has been listening in...]

- Where is Sasuke going. He wanted to talk to someone, and revived Orochimaru to do so.

- Who does Sasuke want to talk to.

- Why does it seem like the series is expanding a little more, rather than coming to a close. The War-arc may be ending, but i think the series will end after another fight at "the valley of the end" between sasuke and naruto.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]well madara knows obito bcz he trained him which also has a connection with zetsu cells and stuff and yes this war is not the end... Either both Sasuke and Naruto will fight in the end or Sasuke Naruto team up against Madara and Obito lol[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Sadow
Forum Irregular

[spoiler]kakashi will kill Obito. No doubt about it. Obito is doing this solely for the purpose of "letting Rin die".

Once Sasuke learns of this, he may or may not switch sides.[/spoiler]
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Sadow wrote:[spoiler]kakashi will kill Obito. No doubt about it. Obito is doing this solely for the purpose of "letting Rin die".

Once Sasuke learns of this, he may or may not switch sides.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I think Obito is Madara's descendant or son or something of this.[/spoiler]
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

[spoiler]nothing yet so far except 5 kages are on a bringe of death and madara naruto clash.. lastly a brief intro of how madara obito met...[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Sadow
Forum Irregular

Aisar Saqib wrote:[spoiler]nothing yet so far except 5 kages are on a bringe of death and madara naruto clash.. lastly a brief intro of how madara obito met...[/spoiler]

indeed.

[spoiler]Its still interesting. It seems as though, even with the "eternal mangekyo" you can still die, at least to an extent.

Although, Naruto needs to end this and rest up. Sasuke has full Chakra and is rested. If thats where they are headed, then Naruto will lose.[/spoiler]
My Trade Feedback
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Sadow wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:[spoiler]nothing yet so far except 5 kages are on a bringe of death and madara naruto clash.. lastly a brief intro of how madara obito met...[/spoiler]

indeed.

[spoiler]Its still interesting. It seems as though, even with the "eternal mangekyo" you can still die, at least to an extent.

Although, Naruto needs to end this and rest up. Sasuke has full Chakra and is rested. If thats where they are headed, then Naruto will lose.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I wouldnt underestimate kurama powers so easily... lets see when naruto and sasuke will clash then that would be hell of a fight.[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

[spoiler]hmm so this chapter was pretty interesting .... madara sucking chakra from gedo mezo to stay alive and he cheated death and the place where obito was crushed underneath he lives lol...[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Aisar Saqib wrote:[spoiler]hmm so this chapter was pretty interesting .... madara sucking chakra from gedo mezo to stay alive and he cheated death and the place where obito was crushed underneath he lives lol...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It was an interesting chapter, I'm quite interested to know why Obita was alive after that cave in and how Madara saved him.[/spoiler]
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Noobert wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:[spoiler]hmm so this chapter was pretty interesting .... madara sucking chakra from gedo mezo to stay alive and he cheated death and the place where obito was crushed underneath he lives lol...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]It was an interesting chapter, I'm quite interested to know why Obita was alive after that cave in and how Madara saved him.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]interesting chapter again so mezo created zetsu wow... lol was funny they were mostly talking abt poo.. mezo is the main reason behind everything and at climax obito covered going to battlefield to save kakashi and rin i think in that battlefield rin will die..[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

My prediction
[spoiler]I believe that kakashi and rin were set up by the mist ninja with the help of Madara. Madara purposely set up the situation so he could change Obito's mind and turn him on his side. When Obito arrives the scene where Kakashi and Rin are, it's too late and he witnesses Rin's death. Kakashi manages to somehow escape alive from the whole deal. Because of Obtio's emotional turmoil, he somehow blames Kakashi for not protecting Rin, therefore breaking the promise that Kakashi made to him. Along with Madara's brainwashing manners, Obito decides to help Madara with his plan and definitely changes his mind.

(in the battlefield) Kakashi and Obito manage to somehow share their histories with each other, and together they find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Obito realizes that the whole thing was set up by Madara, and that it was him who actually killed Rin. Along the process, I beleive that someone will either be severly injured or die. (Maybe Gai will use 8th gate, or Kakashi will be severly injured and maybe die) Obito will then decide to help and go against Madara who will be probably beating the crap out of Naruto and Bee.

.[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Aisar Saqib wrote:My prediction
[spoiler]I believe that kakashi and rin were set up by the mist ninja with the help of Madara. Madara purposely set up the situation so he could change Obito's mind and turn him on his side. When Obito arrives the scene where Kakashi and Rin are, it's too late and he witnesses Rin's death. Kakashi manages to somehow escape alive from the whole deal. Because of Obtio's emotional turmoil, he somehow blames Kakashi for not protecting Rin, therefore breaking the promise that Kakashi made to him. Along with Madara's brainwashing manners, Obito decides to help Madara with his plan and definitely changes his mind.

(in the battlefield) Kakashi and Obito manage to somehow share their histories with each other, and together they find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Obito realizes that the whole thing was set up by Madara, and that it was him who actually killed Rin. Along the process, I beleive that someone will either be severly injured or die. (Maybe Gai will use 8th gate, or Kakashi will be severly injured and maybe die) Obito will then decide to help and go against Madara who will be probably beating the crap out of Naruto and Bee.

.[/spoiler]

a nice theory

my own

[spoiler]i suspect that the zetsu with the spiral face mask will sacrifice itself trying to save either rin, kakashi or obito and because of this obito will change his mind (i can't think of any other explanation as to why he uses that mask shaoe, other than to remember the zetsu)[/spoiler]
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Sadow
Forum Irregular

Aisar Saqib wrote:My prediction

.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]myself and a friend have also suspected this.

I figure some of the swordsmen will be involved.[/spoiler]
My Trade Feedback

Return to “Anime Corner”