The Naruto Thread (Spoiler warnings, both Anime and Manga)

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!

Who's your fav Naruto Charecter?

Naruto
15%
Sasuke
8%
Sakura
2%
Kakashi
18%
Hinata
14%
Kiba
2%
Shino
2%
Ino
1%
Chouji
2%
Shikamaru
6%
Rock Lee
7%
Neji
3%
Ten-Ten
3%
Other(State)
18%

Total votes: 101
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Re: The Naruto Thread (Spoiler warnings, both Anime and Mang

Sadow wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:My prediction
[spoiler]I believe that kakashi and rin were set up by the mist ninja with the help of Madara. Madara purposely set up the situation so he could change Obito's mind and turn him on his side. When Obito arrives the scene where Kakashi and Rin are, it's too late and he witnesses Rin's death. Kakashi manages to somehow escape alive from the whole deal. Because of Obtio's emotional turmoil, he somehow blames Kakashi for not protecting Rin, therefore breaking the promise that Kakashi made to him. Along with Madara's brainwashing manners, Obito decides to help Madara with his plan and definitely changes his mind.

(in the battlefield) Kakashi and Obito manage to somehow share their histories with each other, and together they find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Obito realizes that the whole thing was set up by Madara, and that it was him who actually killed Rin. Along the process, I beleive that someone will either be severly injured or die. (Maybe Gai will use 8th gate, or Kakashi will be severly injured and maybe die) Obito will then decide to help and go against Madara who will be probably beating the crap out of Naruto and Bee.

.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]myself and a friend have also suspected this.

I figure some of the swordsmen will be involved.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]hmm well madara himself is a clever and cunning man so it might happen lets see how much our prediction will be right in the next chapters...[/spoiler]

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Sadow wrote:
[spoiler]I believe that kakashi and rin were set up by the mist ninja with the help of Madara. Madara purposely set up the situation so he could change Obito's mind and turn him on his side. When Obito arrives the scene where Kakashi and Rin are, it's too late and he witnesses Rin's death. Kakashi manages to somehow escape alive from the whole deal. Because of Obtio's emotional turmoil, he somehow blames Kakashi for not protecting Rin, therefore breaking the promise that Kakashi made to him. Along with Madara's brainwashing manners, Obito decides to help Madara with his plan and definitely changes his mind.

(in the battlefield) Kakashi and Obito manage to somehow share their histories with each other, and together they find the missing pieces of the puzzle. Obito realizes that the whole thing was set up by Madara, and that it was him who actually killed Rin. Along the process, I beleive that someone will either be severly injured or die. (Maybe Gai will use 8th gate, or Kakashi will be severly injured and maybe die) Obito will then decide to help and go against Madara who will be probably beating the crap out of Naruto and Bee.

.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]hmm well madara himself is a clever and cunning man so it might happen lets see how much our prediction will be right in the next chapters...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]if its not setup by him, i'll be surprised. He needs people who can also sync with the Gedo, I assume thats why they are using Sasuke. Also after re-reading a few chapters, the puzzle which is Sasuke has still got me thinking. Where is he going, Who does he want to talk to. I think after fighting alongside Itachi, and somewhat talking to him, he is doubting his will to destroy Konohagakure.[/spoiler]
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Sadow wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:
Sadow wrote:

.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]if its not setup by him, i'll be surprised. He needs people who can also sync with the Gedo, I assume thats why they are using Sasuke. Also after re-reading a few chapters, the puzzle which is Sasuke has still got me thinking. Where is he going, Who does he want to talk to. I think after fighting alongside Itachi, and somewhat talking to him, he is doubting his will to destroy Konohagakure.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]hmm only interesting thing in todays chapter was as obito entered into the battlefield he saw kakashi killing rin wow...[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

[spoiler]Genjutsu, transformation is still possible. There is also the possibility of Izanami or Izanagi being used by Madara to control the actions of kakashi...possibly even that jutsu Pain used to transform people...just madara using it instead. Possibilities are there, but we might not even mistake it. Kakashi just may have killed Rin.[/spoiler]
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

[spoiler]nothing explained so far just as obito saw kakashi killing rin he was shocked and fight mist ninjas after that he brought rins body to hell...[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

also i am still confused in the manga when madara joins the battlefield with obito ... then obito replied nagato failed us whats that supposed to mean?? seems like a plan madara,obito and nagato planned all along... or that means that madara is still alive :? :?

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Aisar Saqib wrote:also i am still confused in the manga when madara joins the battlefield with obito ... then obito replied nagato failed us whats that supposed to mean?? seems like a plan madara,obito and nagato planned all along... or that means that madara is still alive :? :?

[spoiler]oh so madara transplant his eye into nagato so it was a plan long ago to capture bijuus and revive madara with rinn tesei... but it was failed bcz nagato used that on leaf villagers hmm everything clears now with this chapter as obito wanted a dream world and madara helped him to train hmm... and he said him till i am revived used my name to attract otherz like when nagato asked who r u.. he replied i am madara Uchiha...

its kinda funny how obit becomes soo powerful when previously he was nothing like a fool who make mistakes and all but kakashi was always at its best[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

[spoiler]I am just waiting for the most epic battle to come, Sasuke vs Naruto or Naruto vs Madara.[/spoiler]
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Noobert wrote:[spoiler]I am just waiting for the most epic battle to come, Sasuke vs Naruto or Naruto vs Madara.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]tbh, i'm more looking forward to kakashi vs obito[/spoiler]
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Londo Mollari wrote:
Noobert wrote:[spoiler]I am just waiting for the most epic battle to come, Sasuke vs Naruto or Naruto vs Madara.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]and the epic battle starts and naruto is very angry good more anger more he will fight at his full strength[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Londo Mollari wrote:

[spoiler]Really? I could weigh Naruto vs Madara to Kakashi vs Obito.

Let's face it - the whole point of the story is for Naruto to become Hokage in the end, yes? If so - Kakashi must die as well as Tsunade otherwise it will not happen. Either that or both of them must be beat so badly they are unfit for that duty.

Good chapter though, nice to see some real action of a high caliber.[/spoiler]
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Noobert wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:

Let's face it - the whole point of the story is for Naruto to become Hokage in the end, yes? If so - Kakashi must die as well as Tsunade otherwise it will not happen. Either that or both of them must be beat so badly they are unfit for that duty.

[spoiler]doubtful, kakashi has already died anyway :P

i'm more interested in knowing how rin died, might explain how kakashi has the mangekyou. Regardless, the link between their shared eyes is interesting to me[/spoiler]
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Londo Mollari wrote:
Noobert wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:

i'm more interested in knowing how rin died, might explain how kakashi has the mangekyou. Regardless, the link between their shared eyes is interesting to me[/spoiler]

[spoiler]true i also wanna know how the hell rin died??[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:
Noobert wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:

[spoiler]true i also wanna know how the hell rin died??[/spoiler]

[spoiler]and the battle stats and seems like naruto can do something lets see... interesting chapter...[/spoiler]

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

i thought when chapter say end so its end of obito... but meh interesting twist .... 10 tails bijuu out of nowwhere appear.. damn..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Corner”