bleach thread

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: bleach thread

I only think Yamaji was defeated because he literally got out and out fooled by Bacht and there is that whole Bankai stealing thing. I think had Yamaji fought without his Bankai he would have put up a lot of a fight as obviously the Venders couldn't steal his power without him using it.

I don't think Ichigo is going to win this round. He's going to get wooped i'd imagine, soul society is going to get decimated and he'll flee back to the real world, have a crisis about how he's failed and then the usual stuff will go down. Urahara will come up with some brilliant scheme, the gang will get back together and go find the fork of truth or something to stop the Venders thieving bankai's and give Inoue a super power boost to reverse time which will only effect the dead Captains, except Yammaji as there's nothing left to reverse.

Squad 0 will turn up for some fun too, Unahana will take over Yammaji's place and everyone will live happily every after. They'll give Ichigo a chance to become a Captain, he'll say no. He and Inoue will get it on and Rukia will get it on with Renji.

It'l be brilliant! I can't wait. :)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Noobert wrote:Interesting. I want to watch this show again.. :o

and ichigo is going to fight at his full strenght probably this time he will rely on his hollowfication...

or not, if you've read the latest chapter :P
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Semper wrote:I only think Yamaji was defeated because he literally got out and out fooled by Bacht and there is that whole Bankai stealing thing. I think had Yamaji fought without his Bankai he would have put up a lot of a fight as obviously the Venders couldn't steal his power without him using it.

I don't think Ichigo is going to win this round. He's going to get wooped i'd imagine, soul society is going to get decimated and he'll flee back to the real world, have a crisis about how he's failed and then the usual stuff will go down. Urahara will come up with some brilliant scheme, the gang will get back together and go find the fork of truth or something to stop the Venders thieving bankai's and give Inoue a super power boost to reverse time which will only effect the dead Captains, except Yammaji as there's nothing left to reverse.

Squad 0 will turn up for some fun too, Unahana will take over Yammaji's place and everyone will live happily every after. They'll give Ichigo a chance to become a Captain, he'll say no. He and Inoue will get it on and Rukia will get it on with Renji.

It'l be brilliant! I can't wait. :)

nice story but i want ichigo to fight juha bach ... also even if gang come up with a scheme its still very hard to defeat bach as he is around whole new level probably the strongest opponent even stronger than Aizen..

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
XenoX
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Hastati

[spoiler]Oke i'm thoroughly confused O_O. WTH did he mean by "my son born in the darkness.." and Ichigo's mother was a quincy :-k ?[/spoiler]
semper

@ Aisar. I don't think Bacht is that powerful by any means, I think Aizen would demolish him as would Urahara as its a different kind of fight, not of brawn but intelligence. Every time Bacht has won so far has been to a trick or scheme, even against Ichigo he played him emotionally to get an upper hand against a wounded and beaten Ichigo.

So I was not quite right about how it would go, but I certainly called the fact this first round with Ichigo would not be the finale.

His mother being a quincy was interesting, if not a little eye roll worthy (now he gets to be quincy, fullbring, hollow and soul reaper, such a lucky lad...i'm sure we'll find out he's a saiyan, pokemon master and a jedi too, by the end of it!). Bykura survived.. which is a little... 'REALLY!?' I like the character, love the character but I felt his death, along with Yama's was a good thing. Kenpachi surviving is no surprise.

I enjoyed how Aizen played Bacht to save Ichigo.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Semper wrote:@ Aisar. I don't think Bacht is that powerful by any means, I think Aizen would demolish him as would Urahara as its a different kind of fight, not of brawn but intelligence. Every time Bacht has won so far has been to a trick or scheme, even against Ichigo he played him emotionally to get an upper hand against a wounded and beaten Ichigo.

So I was not quite right about how it would go, but I certainly called the fact this first round with Ichigo would not be the finale.

His mother being a quincy was interesting, if not a little eye roll worthy (now he gets to be quincy, fullbring, hollow and soul reaper, such a lucky lad...i'm sure we'll find out he's a saiyan, pokemon master and a jedi too, by the end of it!). Bykura survived.. which is a little... 'REALLY!?' I like the character, love the character but I felt his death, along with Yama's was a good thing. Kenpachi surviving is no surprise.

I enjoyed how Aizen played Bacht to save Ichigo.

it was an interesting chapter bcz now 13 divisions are on a roll.. even thought byakuya survived he will not be able to become captain again he is badly wounded...

kenpachi talk so big but he failed... urahara and kiyaraku are the intelligence and maybe come sort of a plan...

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

wooo.. just wow such an interesting chapter .... here we are talking abt who will make schemes and how they will defeat and today it reveals that the walls of seretei was not only protecting the palace but a building of zero squad consisting of 5 captains and there power surpasses all 13 divisions lol...

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
semper

Shame like only one of them looks cool, the rest sorta look like rejects from the Ginyu force. All five of them being more powerful than the entire 13 guards seems a bit meh, too. Why the fudge bother with any of it then? Why did they not just come and murder Aizen and bacht from the the start *rolls eyes*. Especially assuming as nothing else can actually get to the spirit king without the Onken. ACTUALLY.. why the hell did Yamma not just give Aizen an Onken to begin with. Let him go to the palace of the spirit king and get murdered by the five captains...

That's the only issue ever with things like this, its cool with the power but the plot holes sorta ruin things a little.

PS. I'm assuming the power estimation did not include Yamma.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Semper wrote:Shame like only one of them looks cool, the rest sorta look like rejects from the Ginyu force. All five of them being more powerful than the entire 13 guards seems a bit meh, too. Why the fudge bother with any of it then? Why did they not just come and murder Aizen and bacht from the the start *rolls eyes*. Especially assuming as nothing else can actually get to the spirit king without the Onken. ACTUALLY.. why the hell did Yamma not just give Aizen an Onken to begin with. Let him go to the palace of the spirit king and get murdered by the five captains...

That's the only issue ever with things like this, its cool with the power but the plot holes sorta ruin things a little.

honestly mentioning abt those zero squad and palace and other things made the bleach manga weak... so many questions why didnt they come to rescue 13 divisions when ichigo was fighting in a life and death situation...
why did the former captains become visoreds meh...
to me they all are rejected people... no one is cool..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Aisar Saqib wrote:
Semper wrote:Shame like only one of them looks cool, the rest sorta look like rejects from the Ginyu force. All five of them being more powerful than the entire 13 guards seems a bit meh, too. Why the fudge bother with any of it then? Why did they not just come and murder Aizen and bacht from the the start *rolls eyes*. Especially assuming as nothing else can actually get to the spirit king without the Onken. ACTUALLY.. why the hell did Yamma not just give Aizen an Onken to begin with. Let him go to the palace of the spirit king and get murdered by the five captains...

honestly mentioning abt those zero squad and palace and other things made the bleach manga weak... so many questions why didnt they come to rescue 13 divisions when ichigo was fighting in a life and death situation...
why did the former captains become visoreds meh...
to me they all are rejected people... no one is cool..

now i remember about squad zero... in anime the visoreds past arc they mentioned that hiyori captain promoted to squad zero and new captain is urahara...

still it doesnt charm me... it would be better off squad zero thing...

how they look.... they certainly are powerful?? and the cool one is zero division ooorigami
Senshumaru shutara...

anyhow i am happy ichigo kurosaki is popular ... now to see who ichigo is entrusted with..

i guess its his dad or some member of kurasaki family...

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
semper

Good stuff! I like the new Captain Commander choice! Although I thought it would be Unohana, Kyoraku is still my favouritest Captain. XD
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert

Semper wrote:Good stuff! I like the new Captain Commander choice! Although I thought it would be Unohana, Kyoraku is still my favouritest Captain. XD

yup and king of souls is kinda cool too lol..

Trade feedback:

Spoiler
ImageImage
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

Semper wrote:Good stuff! I like the new Captain Commander choice! Although I thought it would be Unohana, Kyoraku is still my favouritest Captain. XD

you mean the first zaraki

i've been waiting for kenny to obtain shikai for years now xD
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

too quiet here

ken vs unohana

awesome
Speaking as a Mod
semper

That seemed like a 'meh' twist to me. Just another weak writing anime tool. We know the formula, Ichigo is going to go uber and win. No need to waste time with this trivial info about Unohana being 'the original zarakai', it's just like the bloody Zero division being uber and not doing anything for anything throughout the entire series. I mean, if she's that strong, why not wail on Aizen when she first caught him? Some bs about hypnotism, yadda yadda.

I'd have preferred it if Kyōraku were doing it, not Unohana.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler

Return to “Anime Corner”