C

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Re: C

ending was a bit anti-climactic imo
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Londo Mollari wrote:ending was a bit anti-climactic imo

ilu. :smt060
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Noobert wrote:
Londo Mollari wrote:ending was a bit anti-climactic imo

ilu. :smt060

lol awwws
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Now, STHU and come back already hoe. :mad:

This place is **Filtered** boring without somebody to talk to!
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Just watched the final episode. Still trying to make sense of most of it.
I wonder about the need for another series....i think not personally.

[spoiler]The future of the world: So the change to the dollar means that japan is pretty much currently controlled by the USA financial district? But the far eastern one still exists and could spring up again?

The future of the main character: The girl Kimimaro fancies has gone as well it would seem, one would assume his friends have as well. There is a slight ambiguity about his existence in the new world?

The relationship between the main character and his asset: For the last few episodes i thought that she was a possible sister or something? The strange vision he had about her suggests either that or his daughter. Was that vision a prophesy or just his imagination? The kiss at the end does seeeeeeeem to be on the lips (and thus suggest physical love of attraction), but I think there was a SLIGHT ambiguity with how high she floats etc, but not much. Are they now destined to meet in the real world or destined to never meet? Mikuni's asset is supposed to be his sister and she fades away and his sister dies/never lived? Kimimaro's asset is supposed to be his girlfriend and she fades away and the girlfriend he wanted dies/never lived? :smt017 I still dont know whats going on with that.

WTH is/was going on?: Masakaki keeps saying he gets orders from above etc. At the end he says something to the effect of "you keep messing me around" or "you never make your mind up". I assume he is talking about how the "Darkness" card was given to both the antagonist and protagonist. Then some strange guy in white appears and says everything is happening for a reason to create the future. From a purely western perspective this certainly looks like God has created the financial districts to test people and allow mankind to shape its own future somehow. :smt088 i just dont know anymore.

Somebody help me out please.[/spoiler]

Return to “Anime Corner”