Hidan no Aria

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Hidan no Aria

so, it's about a red headed Tsundere Loli with both guns and swords.

also, [spoiler]Lupin the IV[/spoiler] apparently. other than that, it seems like mostly a normal school series, except that the students have to carry guns to school. maybe you guys should give it a look :-p

[Doki]Hidan no Aria
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

Re: Hidan no Aria

I've watched this here recently, and since people were moaning and complaining so much, I elected to go with gg's subs just to see what the fuss is all about. All was fine more or less until episode 5, at which point I laughed so hard that I'm fairly sure I cracked a few ribs. They basically translated the words but left them in japanese grammatical order. :D What's funny is that, were they translating it to russian, they could rearrange it any way they pleased and it's still be perfectly valid :3 all hail the greatness of the russian language!

Now, as for the show itself. As Psi said, tsundere redhead who dual-wields guns. That alone is reason enough to watch it. Action scenes made me lol in a few places, such as shooting a bullet into the barrel of an enemy gun and blowing it up, or running around a plane shooting. But, who gives a crap? Redhead tsundere loli! Insane chick stripping and using her clothes as a parachute! Awesome show is awesome.

~+Ishmayeck+~
as gg said, "In a small airplane's inside, where do you say you will go?!"

Return to “Anime Corner”