highlander the search for vengance

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): jesus

highlander the search for vengance

quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Re: highlander the search for vengance

[spoiler=Disagree][/spoiler]
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): jesus

Re: highlander the search for vengance

eh flying underwear is amusing (what the hell is wrong with them folk) but my clip was better

and no fairsies how come i cant post vidjas
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies

Return to “Anime Corner”