New Goa'uld/System Lord/Tok'ra??? Introduce yourself.

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: New Goa'uld/System Lord/Tok'ra??? Introduce yourself.

Kanin wrote:Your dilusional words of vaunted power ring hollow and void. You only rule because of your deception on those whom you see as beneath you, hiding your secrets and true selves in dark corners. But when brought to light, all see just how powerless you are.

Your words mean nothing Tok'ra. You have been hunted to near extinction. You hide in the shadows, plot and plan but never really finish what you have started.

You are but a slight annoyance nothing more.

We system lords await you

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
Kanin wrote:Your dilusional words of vaunted power ring hollow and void. You only rule because of your deception on those whom you see as beneath you, hiding your secrets and true selves in dark corners. But when brought to light, all see just how powerless you are.

Your words mean nothing Tok'ra. You have been hunted to near extinction. You hide in the shadows, plot and plan but never really finish what you have started.

You are but a slight annoyance nothing more.

We system lords await you

System Lord Odin looked over to find System Lord Harakash Maha Vishnu communicating to a tok'ra via the the onscreen holograph. System Lord Odin remained in his seat not needing to waste any energy at all on another tok'ra insect.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Tok'ra still exists? :smt104 :lol:
Kanin
Forum Newbie
Race: Tok'ra

Legendary Apophis wrote:Tok'ra still exists? :smt104 :lol:

Very much so, we are still around. The fact that you do no see us only means we are doing our best. When the time comes Gou'ald, you'll regret not opening your eyes and seeing any enemy well prepared. Kanin and I will bring forth the full force of his replicator armada to bare, and the galaxy will be cleansed of a long hated blight.
Kanin - Blended Partner || Cal'Mec - Tok'ra || OOC - Me
~Odin~
Alföðr

Kanin wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Tok'ra still exists? :smt104 :lol:

Very much so, we are still around. The fact that you do no see us only means we are doing our best. When the time comes Gou'ald, you'll regret not opening your eyes and seeing any enemy well prepared. Kanin and I will bring forth the full force of his replicator armada to bare, and the galaxy will be cleansed of a long hated blight.

I think its time to pack away the lego blocks once and for all, We have had our fun with these little insects and now I'm bored of them like a child is when they grow to old for them.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Kanin
Forum Newbie

You only continue to show the same ignorance of progress. I have seen the memories and knowledge of countless battles. The experience of thousands of years and countless lifetimes courses through the minds of my brethren. We are no longer the "blocks" you thought us to be. To give little minds like yours a simple term to work with, we've had quite the upgrade. Neither the Replicator's nor the Tok'ra shall fall whilst we stand.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

A tiny drone hovers in, and creates a hologram of Gaius, Theron's host. They take initiative and turn toward the newcomer.

"Hold your tongue! Why are you revealing our plans to the na'onak? The element of surprise has always been and always will be our strength! Do not break the tradition now."
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

~Dexter Morgan~™ wrote:
Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Why would a god need to rule over the universe? Why would a god care about material possession?We rule the Universe because we created it.

No, you're rather misguided. Ascension is supposed to be enlightenment. For you, it's a weapon.
All knowledge not a weapon? Taking a replicator page, "Does not compute."
Enlightenment is not knowledge, but understanding. Even if it were knowledge, and knowledge be a weapon, why would a God need a weapon, when he is already all powerful?

Alas, few of your words are true: "We stand", and you do stand. And stand some more. And in the end you top it off with standing, after which you stand yet again. You don't seek knowledge, for it's beyond you, and you don't observe either, for if you observed you would have known of all the Tok'ra in at least this galaxy. You stand.

And a God can stand, sit, lie down, we do what we want. Tok'ra lower themselves using our traitorous brethren to work with our cattle and hosts to undermine us. That is not seeking knowledge. It is seeking inferior tauri brains and weapons to do what you can not. Defeat big brother. :smt100 (Don't know why I am speaking to a Tok'ra, and not torturing them for info but I as a God digress easily.)

Such clouded vision. You mean to tell us that you, although you were not even spawned by your queen at the time, created the universe. I fail to see why you were afraid of the Asgard only decades ago. You may want to bring up the fact that you do not fear us at the moment - fair enough. We were destroyed by our recklessness. Still, not quite annihilated. We persist. Your enemies of old, we persist. You claim to be all powerful. I cannot sense that. None can sense that which is not there to be sensed. You claim you rule the universe. You claim that you can destroy us. What is "ruling" the universe but altering its course willingly, only as you dictate? Yet we persist here, unbothered by you. We continue our natural course of evolution - one that you had nothing to do with.
I have further questions for you, oh mighty ones. Why do you need to place yourself in balance with the universe, when it is you who created it? Why do you need to ascend at all? No, do not answer. I see it coming now - your thoughts, predicted. "You cannot understand, because your mind is not that of a god."

A god can stand, sit, lie down, do what he wants. Indeed. Any being has control over its own actions. Any being can do what is within their power to do. You for example, chose to sleep, content with knowing that people serve you.

So many clouds I see in your mind that I may as well say that your mind is in clouds, instead of the opposite: you call the Tok'ra traitors. And from my knowledge, the Tok'ra are your brethren of old. They betrayed you - yet, they are of the same race. Does that not make them gods, even in your eyes?
Furthermore, I am not Tok'ra, Goa'uld. I am that which cannot be described in words.
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)
Kanin
Forum Newbie

Gaius wrote:A tiny drone hovers in, and creates a hologram of Gaius, Theron's host. They take initiative and turn toward the newcomer.

"Hold your tongue! Why are you revealing our plans to the na'onak? The element of surprise has always been and always will be our strength! Do not break the tradition now."

*Cal'mec interjects*

My partner's words reveal nothing of our plans, but simply state the inevitably of what is to come. He may have laced his statements with elements of his own design, but that is harmless knowledge and would have been commonly known anyway. And speaking from two minds easily offended, you will not speak to him nor I as if we are children. Worry not of our actions, we know what we are doing.

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Such clouded vision. You mean to tell us that you, although you were not even spawned by your queen at the time, created the universe. I fail to see why you were afraid of the Asgard only decades ago. You may want to bring up the fact that you do not fear us at the moment - fair enough. We were destroyed by our recklessness. Still, not quite annihilated. We persist. Your enemies of old, we persist. You claim to be all powerful. I cannot sense that. None can sense that which is not there to be sensed. You claim you rule the universe. You claim that you can destroy us. What is "ruling" the universe but altering its course willingly, only as you dictate? Yet we persist here, unbothered by you. We continue our natural course of evolution - one that you had nothing to do with.
I have further questions for you, oh mighty ones. Why do you need to place yourself in balance with the universe, when it is you who created it? Why do you need to ascend at all? No, do not answer. I see it coming now - your thoughts, predicted. "You cannot understand, because your mind is not that of a god."

A god can stand, sit, lie down, do what he wants. Indeed. Any being has control over its own actions. Any being can do what is within their power to do. You for example, chose to sleep, content with knowing that people serve you.

So many clouds I see in your mind that I may as well say that your mind is in clouds, instead of the opposite: you call the Tok'ra traitors. And from my knowledge, the Tok'ra are your brethren of old. They betrayed you - yet, they are of the same race. Does that not make them gods, even in your eyes?
Furthermore, I am not Tok'ra, Goa'uld. I am that which cannot be described in words.

All do respect noble Asgard. While the Gou'ald and Tok'ra do share the similarity of species, our races are quite different. As our civilization and social structure contains many differences. Our "betrayal" was only the mere fact we were not willing to sacrifice the essence of our souls to attain greatness.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

You're reminding them that we're still here and opposing them. The element of surprise is already gone, regarding that. You can't expect us not to treat you as children, when you act like such. For now, we must once more hold back our offensive and wait until they are again oblivious to our presence.
We'll leave you to your schemes for now, but take heed to our words. Our presence must be made known as little as possible.

The drone shuts down the hologram and exits, making a buzzing sound as it hovers away.

Out Of Character:
[Gaius]
[Theron]
Kanin
Forum Newbie

Gaius wrote:You're reminding them that we're still here and opposing them. The element of surprise is already gone, regarding that. You can't expect us not to treat you as children, when you act like such. For now, we must once more hold back our offensive and wait until they are again oblivious to our presence.
We'll leave you to your schemes for now, but take heed to our words. Our presence must be made known as little as possible.

The drone shuts down the hologram and exits, making a buzzing sound as it hovers away.

Out Of Character:
[Gaius]
[Theron]

In war, there are always those who must stand out and take the attention onto themselves. So that others go unnoticed. So if you would like to see who has revealed what, take a look at your own action instead of ours. Cal'mec and myself will return to the darkest corners of space for now, we have much work to do

This matter will be brought to the Queen's attention Theron. I'll not have my host, or myself, spoken to in such a way again.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Kanin wrote:You only continue to show the same ignorance of progress. I have seen the memories and knowledge of countless battles. The experience of thousands of years and countless lifetimes courses through the minds of my brethren. We are no longer the "blocks" you thought us to be. To give little minds like yours a simple term to work with, we've had quite the upgrade. Neither the Replicator's nor the Tok'ra shall fall whilst we stand.

And yet you still had in the shadows like parasites feeding off of the left overs of us Gods.
Spoiler
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

A sigh can be heard.

For one who claims to be old, you act more as a child than a larva, Kanin. My question was directed to the Goa'uld, not the Tok'ra. It was a mental assault - and you thwarted it.
I begin to see the similarities between the races now, however, hasty, stubborn, warring with their brethren. There is no difference between the Tok'ra and the Goa'uld, other than the Goa'uld's pretended godly nature.
To think of it again, in fact, the Goa'uld also differ from the Tok'ra in that they are more organized. When there is an enemy to attack, they do not prevent others' attempts at striking the same opponent, but instead strike at them both when they are worn out from the battle.

But again I ask, as I am curious as to what you think, Goa'ulds, if the Tok'ra are traitors, they are traitors to you, and they are of your same race - if your race are gods, are they not also gods?
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”