The Great Goauld

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
odji nsu
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: The Great Goauld

boring ,, I Agree with semper I dont want my name on that list, We all know who Is the ONE OF Greatest Gou'ald of these days, If not BOW Before ME LMAO

What a Joke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

We can blame MGM for the roaring admin, and forced custom race because of them. Because of them, the usual races are more and more avoided.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord

Not really avoided so much as ignored

Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

The u in my name is not a capital letter. :)
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Also, with the big war going on, it's hard for new SL's to stand out to be nominated. At the same time, most big names have just faded away along with the war.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

you know, if you want to have a concept for a mass-war... make war upon those that cannot prove that their race is from the stargate mythos...

make having a stargate mythos race an serious advantage...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Osi
Forum Addict

Not only that, but own your species identity. Play along, its always fun to smash people while they deem you completely mad for following a goa'uld persona to the T.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes... it is fun... we still remember our forum quarrels back when we had recently joined chaos wave 1, osi... even if you were acting out ori at the time... the style of ori and goa'uld RP is somewhat similar...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”