Jedi~Tank "Lord of Systems"

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Jedi~Tank "Lord of Systems"

And the EX49 Dreadnought fleet launches at 730am Dec 13. 2009.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

The Realm of The Animal falls to the might of the Lord of Systems this day.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

The siege of ranks 1000 to 900 will commence in 4 days time.

Deni
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

hehe show them the might of the great goauld

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

A Jedi and a System Lord OMG no wonder no one can touch ya :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Late evening. drifiting amidst the Claderion system. I retire to quarters late evening, no dinner..tired need rest.

Lying relaxing meditating I recall...

10 thousand years ago, age 7..explosions, death and destruction everywhere. Giant bolts of energy rain down from the sky, dark troopers emerging from carrier pods landing everywhere..people slaughtered, children taken in nets and cages.

An old man and a young woman grab me from the edge of a burnng pile debri where my family..my mother father and 2 sisters sat together waiting for me to arrive home from the market with the evening desert..

I am pulled under a house, and we scurry underground into a pit that was covered by an iron cast door, I am thrown in and the 2 jump in after on top of me..seconds after the door is slammed shut an earth quaking explosion hits the ground above,

we run down a narrow tunnel for 10 minutes withiout stopping,,an exit atlast, a waterfall we are in a tunnel concealed by outsiders by a waterfall, I look up and see smoke and ash rising against the late evening sunset..I look down and see the vast body of water that is the edge of the sea..

Suddenly I am grabbed by each arm and the man to the right of me and the woman to the left leap mightily whilst gripping my arms..we fall and fall and fall.......and I awaken!!!!!!!!

Deni

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”