Phantom Princess

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
jockprincess
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: System Lord
ID: 9366

Phantom Princess

I am in my private chambers writing down orders for my forces when i im summond to the system lord council chambers by a servant i have not seen before *thinking is it time for the party already.

i arrive in the system lord council chambers to find it empty, as i stare round the room i notice a Sparkly ceramic jar on my throne *i think to myself Has my king left me a present for his newly apponited queen oooooooooooooooh sparkly yay i like sparkly things*

i open the Jar eager to see what present lay inside *i feel a sudden rush of pain in my hand my eyes feel wierd then darkness.

*As i Awaken having fully taken control of my new host*
I am keira daughter of Morrigan "the phantom queen" the memorys of my host running round my head its like a fire burning in my brain then i notice that i am in the System lord council chambers *i notice a mirror and see that my new body is far better then my previous host ooh nice bum a perfect choice i made here.
searching my hosts memory for any details of my mothers whereabouts so i can rejoin her side WAIT my new host is a system lords queen? interesting.
i will take my role as queen to the "Lord of systems".
it will be the perfect place to search for my mother the true queen of all Goa'uld.

The Phantom Princess has arrived :sge :sge
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Phantom Princess

I do love you so my Queen

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jockprincess
Forum Regular

As i love you my king
jockprincess
Forum Regular

compliements to Harakash Maha Vishnu for this back ground story

Born from one of the oldest Goa'uld Queens, Danu, Morrigan hid the fact that she too was a Queen from the very start. She knew that it would curtail her autonomy if the System Lords ever found out. Indeed, as the years went on and the number of Goa'uld Queen's grew all the sparser, Morrigan only fought harder to keep her secret. Ever since gaining the persona of the Phantom Queen, rumors started to spring up that she was in fact more, a real Queen. Morrigan was quick to stop these rumors when she could, killing those who spread them. To keep the secret safe, Morrigan did not even tell her first prime although her lotar did know the truth.
Morrigan kept Danu close to her so that she could pretend her larvae were that of the older queen. In truth, Danu stopped giving birth long before Morrigan rose to the rank of System Lord.
All through the years, Morrigan started to feel something was missing. This agitated her and it was by chance that she realised that she wanted a daughter to rule beside her. (A Goa’uld is born of neither gender, but this Goa’uld would be implanted with her mother’s essence, something which is rare amongst Goa’uld and was first practiced by Ra)
A Goa’uld was born (later to be named Keira), and was given to a young Jaffa women to incubate. To ensure that any rivals would be removed from power and her daughter could rule with her she found it relatively easy to spread rumors about her nearest rivals
Having eliminated her closest threat, Morrigan quickly turned her plans towards bigger things. Knowing that there was one more step to take to become more than a mere phantom, Morrigan's thoughts were immediately put in place to take down her master System Lord Dagda himself. However, even Morrigan's own supporters were taken aback when Morrigan turned on her master during the midst of a council of his leading underlords, firing three blasts from a zat'nik'tel into his body which made it disappear forever. Claiming herself ruler of Dagda's realm, Morrigan fully expected there to be a time of temporary chaos despite her carefully laid plans which had guaranteed her the support from most of Dagda's underlords.
At this time, the Goa’uld (Morrigans daughter symbiote) had reached aged for implantation into a host. However before the implantation ceremony could take place Her_ur would launch a multi-front assault against her. Though she ultimately survived the assault, Morrigan in fear of her daughter being killed sent her away in a cloaked tel’tak by her most trusted Lotar.
The ship was however detected and was shot down. Her_ur thinking he had destroyed the ship did not follow up. In fact the ship was damaged and had crashed back on the planet.
Keira was the name of the lotar. Keira looked up with blood flowing from her head. She was dizzy, and then she had the urge to be sick. She could barely stand, but she had to ensure she did her duty to her queen, Morrigan.
The sealed canopic jar was broken and the symbiote was writhing on the floor. It was only a matter of time before this Goa’uld died. Keira decided to give herself to the Goa’uld. Keira the host was not in good shape and the Goa’uld could not repair as her wounds were too serious. Both would die very soon. The symbiote bestowed as much strength it could and Keira stood up wearily and stumbled out of the ship and started to walk. The Goa’uld symbiote was using its last energy to ensure Keira stayed alive. It seemed like hours walking, Keira collapsed. She could not continue anymore.

Cut to a space station
[Lord of Systems potential queen host]
I am in my private chambers writing down orders for my forces when I am summoned to the system lord council chambers by a servant I have not seen before.
I arrive in the system lord council chambers to find it empty, as I stare round the room I notice a Sparkly ceramic jar on my throne I think to myself has my king left me a present for his newly appointed queen oooooooooooooooh sparkly yet I like sparkly things
I open the Jar eager to see what present lay inside. I feel a sudden rush of pain; my eyes feel weird then darkness….............................

[symbiote implantation]
As I awake, I look around. Where am I? I remember walking but that’s it.
I shout out
“I am Kel’cic”! but then something strange comes into my head. A name, “K..K..K..K..Keira, what is this name, I am confused. Keira or am I Kel’cic “ ?
Her memories where strange, unusual for a Goa’uld
I then notice that I am in the System lord council chambers, I notice a mirror and see that my new body is far better then my previous host ooh nice bum a perfect choice i made here. But then another memory runs into my head, a young woman, blood, ship, so strange. Is my host trying to control me, no…. the host memories has been suppressed, it is my own memory. Why do I have thoughts of this woman in my head, wait, it is clear, she saved me. Another memory flashed into my head, making me squirm. It was a picture of a Goauld called Morrigan. Something was not right, why was she important…my..my mother.?
I search through my host’s memory just in case, no, it is my Goa’uld memory. Wait, I am a system lord’s queen? Interesting. I finally pull myself together. I am Keira, daughter of Morrigan. The memories of my mother come flooding back as well as the memories of my lotar, to whom I took the name. All is clear
I will take my role as queen to the "Lord of systems".
It will be the perfect place to search for my mother the true queen of all Goa'uld. And so, Keira, the phantom Princess had arrived

Cut to a scene
Many years later, Morrigan wondered about her daughter, but her thoughts stopped, she had reached the planet Gleanavar, one of the many under her domain, by ha'tak. At the same time, however, SG-17 were visiting the planet to meet with Sholred, the undercover Tok'ra agent acting as Morrigan's underlord on Gleanavar. Morrigan's Jaffa managed to capture two of the SG team who were hiding next to the Stargate and brought them to Sholred's temple. At the same time, Morrigan had used ring transporters to visit the temple herself, interrupting the festival which was taking place. When the two members of SG-17 were brought in, Morrigan attempted to use her kara kesh to reveal the location of the rest of their team. Unfortunately for the other members, their names had been heard by Mek'nar who reported this information to Morrigan. The other members of SG-17 soon revealed themselves to Morrigan and, though they were able to insult her, Morrigan's ribbon device soon shut their mouths. It is unknown what happened to Morrigan on the planet after this event, as Sholred started a rebellion on the planet before escaping with SG-17 through the Stargate.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Totally turned on :-D I never knew my queen like I do now.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

nice story...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Nice story indeed
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Excellent story !!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”