SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010 - take 2

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Dajjal
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010 - take 2

Eärendil wrote:
Dajjal wrote:
Eärendil wrote:You poor, lost soul. Do not threaten us, instead join us and you shall gain all the knowledge that you wish.

Yet, if you keep this meaningless tantrum going, then you shall perish.

I am not just any Goa'uld. I have become so much more than a worm. I have made myself a new body that far surpasses anything known before.

Your offer intrigues me but I will not join to be a servant. I require administrative authority.

I do not offer more than the truth and the knowledge that follows with it.
To think that you believe that you are something more, is fallible and a misguided belief.

Pity not the blind man, for he is hindered not by the visions of this world, but rather pity yourselves, for he will see the light before you do.

Can your truth bring ruin to systems? Can your knowledge bring salvation?

I desire power. If the System Lords fail to recognize me I will not stand beside them.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Phoenix Award for Epic Success, awarded Jan 21, 2009.
Dajjal
Forum Elder

Ignorance has betrayed you. Origin is a lie built upon more lies.

I am real. I have commanded fleets. I have made life. I have moved men.

Your desperate attempt to push away the future will not save you.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Silence your boring me with your petty insults...

Harch
One of the Supreme 8
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dajjal
Forum Elder

And for what crime must I hear from the blind man? Oh blind man, why do you not see? Why do you lead stagnation so willingly?
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

i would question many of those on the council but anyways :) enjoy
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Dajjal
Forum Elder

I question the legitimacy of the Council.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Those who do not believe must be crushed beneath the heel of the Council, once one spreads a contamination it will go on unless you rid of the source. None who is a Goa'uld/System Lord can question the council without repercussions. Beware Unbeliever....
:sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Dajjal
Forum Elder

Connor MacManus wrote:
Dajjal wrote:I question the legitimacy of the Council.

And, I would care what you question? You have already proved that you don't believe.

A relatively unknown Goa'uld who is nowhere near the Council's strength realizes it is a construct that holds true to not one Goa'uld policy. What happens if this realization spreads?

ernest wrote:Those who do not believe must be crushed beneath the heel of the Council, once one spreads a contamination it will go on unless you rid of the source. None who is a Goa'uld/System Lord can question the council without repercussions. Beware Unbeliever....
:sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge :sge

I fear only oblivion. None here can bring it.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Dajjal
Forum Elder

Connor MacManus wrote:
Dajjal wrote:
Connor MacManus wrote:
Dajjal wrote:I question the legitimacy of the Council.

And, I would care what you question? You have already proved that you don't believe.

A relatively unknown Goa'uld who is nowhere near the Council's strength realizes it is a construct that holds true to not one Goa'uld policy. What happens if this realization spreads?

Servitude

Death

You fear not revolution?
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

You do not realize that the empire With the SSL is Supreme for the Goa'uld/System Lords.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Dajjal
Forum Elder

If they are supreme then why do I not follow them?
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

ernest wrote:You do not realize that the empire With the SSL is Supreme for the Goa'uld/System Lords.

please declare a vendetta on me hahahaha
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
ernest wrote:You do not realize that the empire With the SSL is Supreme for the Goa'uld/System Lords.

please declare a vendetta on me hahahaha

When I get me a good account, sure thing ;) I'd probably relish the steep learning curve to break me into the new system, plus a 5+ trill ms would be a spectacle to behold.

But realise this mortal, it takes more than a vendetta to prove yourself here. History is important here too, age is weight and there a few left with the true ability/legality to challenge my two year reign of current.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Amplius
Wolfbait
Alternate name(s): Amplius

*is amused*
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Amplius wrote:*is amused*

When your opinion is wanted it will be asked for, slave.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”