CALL OUT

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

CALL OUT

This is a call out to all System Lords that are interested in helping to put together a viable working System. I would submit his, that the way we have started has provoked a few players to come forth as was designed..add me on msn

elrikthedestroyer@hotmail.com

Make some sort of mark on your MSN so I can identify who you are.
If you see this post here as well your interest in reviving this section of the forum and translating it into gameplay and relationships.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Re: CALL OUT

Interesting, it would be nice to see the Goa'uld united. Many individuals have tried, but I think this council and group effort could be far more successful.

I would suggest expanding the ranks. For instance, each system lord is allotted a number of minor lords and a first prime to do their bidding. Also I think it is important that the system lords rule so long as they are the strongest. Such as Odin challenging Lord Baal. In addition, the underlings of a lord could aid their lord. Thus it would be important for a challenger to bring along their own supporters.

On and as far as a supreme system lord, I would think that should also be decided in battle. Oh and in the event of threat by "terran" "na'vi" or other "races"..the system lords unite against the common threat.
Death is the Road to Awe

Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1946102

added

I currently report into Lord Locke and Lord Odji Nsu :smt066
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Count me in! :)
Spoiler
Past sigs

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

A meeting would be in order sometime this weekend perhaps? We can convien on the planet Markdasch.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

added you.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

6.00 gametyime work?

Deni

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”