Lord Ba'al : Last of the System Lords

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Lord Ba'al : Last of the System Lords

The antiquity of the worship of Your GOD Ba'al extends back to the 14th century BC. I was born on a small planet in the outer reaches of the Milky-Way Galaxy. not many Goa'uld occupied this planet, and the leader was no where near a powerful Lord. i took my first host and remain in him for a few thousand years...Unas were very strong and could handle this much more than the Tauris bodys can. i grew in power and soon took over my planet, and the neighboring few as well...making a name for myself, but not drowing attention from the System Lords in fear i would not be able to take on all of them at the moment.

Years went by and as i conquered more planets in the far reaches of the galaxy, still keeping off the radar of the System Lords waiting to make my move. then when i heard of the new hosts that were being taken, i made sure to find an intelligent one, with much knowledge of their race, and took him as my new host. leaving the old Unas behind as he was becoming weaker anyways.

i heard of the Fall of the Great Supreme System Lord Ra and i took my chance at letting the Galaxy know the True Power of Ba'al. i made a place for myself as a System Lord, and continued to conquer new worlds and increased my army 10 times greater than it was. i soon took most of the power from many of the System Lords and now have the full power and backing of Many powerful System Lords and Goa'uld as well. to add to my power i took my queen, Quetesh, and she has proved herself a loyal queen at that and has spawned many symbiotes to strengthen my armies of Jaffa.

for now, i am continuing my path to Higher Power and Enlightenment, trying to make myself the most powerful System Lord/Goa'uld out there. Whenever possible, studies on all races and cultures are done to further my intelligence becoming one of the most intelligent among the SL. The wisdom and path of Ascension became a huge part of my journey, and since have been able to ascend, and re-ascend when needed

ingame--> I started off a lonely Goauld, and was offered a chance to join the new forming Goauld Empire by Maha Vishnu, i accepted his request and soon my power and rank rose among the Empire. With in a year of the GE forming, i was the 2IC and commanded many Goauld/System Lords. as the Empire grew, we made new alliances, warred with many alliances, and helped train newly hosted Goauld. After many ascension, i found my time was no longer that of the Goauld Empire, and i set out to a new Galaxy to seek more and to strengthen my armies with new intel.

Alliances

Serpent Guard
Horus Guard
Horus System Lords
~The Dynasty~

All Bow to Your GOD......Ba'al
Last edited by Beelzebub on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Re: Lord Ba'al : Last of the System Lords

lol. Are we really all writing up a list of our credentials.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

its called a character Profile..something that all System Lords SHOULD do...its something to help bring a little roleplay back in the game....dont spam my threat just because we dont see eye to eye, id have enough respect for you to do the same
ImageImageImageImage

Beelzebub wrote:its called a character Profile..something that all System Lords SHOULD do...its something to help bring a little roleplay back in the game....dont spam my threat just because we dont see eye to eye, id have enough respect for you to do the same

:lol:

Did I strike a nerve?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Semper wrote:
Beelzebub wrote:its called a character Profile..something that all System Lords SHOULD do...its something to help bring a little roleplay back in the game....dont spam my threat just because we dont see eye to eye, id have enough respect for you to do the same

:lol:

Did I strike a nerve?

:smt046
Death is the Road to Awe

Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Useless spam ^

Nice read btw
Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1946102

yup nice read Lord Baal.
Ra
Sun God

Zod14c wrote:Useless spam ^

Nice read btw

I know! The dude wrote like 5 paragraphs of it. :smt015
Death is the Road to Awe

semper

Sun God Ra wrote:
Zod14c wrote:Useless spam ^

Nice read btw

I know! The dude wrote like 5 paragraphs of it. :smt015

*nods in approval whilst sniggering*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I don't think Zodiac meant that Ba'al post was the useless spam..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil

ya, its the fools always trying to destroy all the Threads in this section taking away form us who are trying to bring some RP back in this game
ImageImageImageImage

Sun God

Legendary Apophis wrote:I don't think Zodiac meant that Ba'al post was the useless spam..

...Seriously? You've never heard of sarcasm...
Death is the Road to Awe

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Sun God Ra wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:I don't think Zodiac meant that Ba'al post was the useless spam..

...or I just like to poke at said sarcasms every time I see them, more likely when they don't add much to the thread, when the thread isn't useless&pointless, of course.

I mean, seriously, this section isn't in massive excess of activity and threads, so roleplay threads about characters are, I think, welcome in this place (makes it be bit active). Compared to most of other race forums..which are following the minimal threads path...and to some extent, low activity.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Ra
Sun God

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Sun God Ra wrote:

...or I just like to poke at said sarcasms every time I see them, more likely when they don't add much to the thread, when the thread isn't useless&pointless, of course.

I mean, seriously, this section isn't in massive excess of activity and threads, so roleplay threads about characters are, I think, welcome in this place (makes it be bit active). Compared to most of other race forums..which are following the minimal threads path...and to some extent, low activity.

:smt046, telling it how it is. Enjoy being captain obvious. I salute you!
Death is the Road to Awe

semper

oh... look. It's like a tiny nod back to the old days. Someone makes a post, the sarcastic nasty pasties pop in for the berating, Pops flies by to be captain obvious, we berate pops.

I miss the old days... :cry:
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”