The Tok'Ra List

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

The Tok'Ra List

The sun was setting on a lush leafy plantation spreading for miles. But this was dwarfed by the size of the Holtaka. This is where Lord Vishnu spent time relaxing watching the Bash’ak .

A lone Jaffa standing over his beaten opponent waiting for his god Lord Vishnu to give the orders.

Lord Vishnu nodded and the jaffa shouted “Cla’mel korak” and brought down the Clast onto the jaffa below who gurgled his last breath.

The jaffa looked up, the crowds were cheering. The Ba’kir walks up to the Jaffa and hands him a red cloak. He has finally made Chal’ti. He bows to the Ba’Kir, and Lord Vishnu and walks away. The dead Jaffa is taken away, a sholva for failing his god.
The next fight, lord Vishnu was looking forward to. Time for the Gan’tar to make an appearance. These truly where fighting for the lives, a slight smile came to his mouth.
He was stopped, when Bar’hok, his 2nd prime arrived.

My lord, I have some news”

"Tell me"

The Paternyt has informed me that he has so far tracked down four Tokra. There is another, that he has a sample of their DNA which will say if they are truly a Tokra or not".

“And the sholva Egeria”?.

“No word my lord, she is as elusive as ever, but here are the names”

Bar’hok handed Lord Vishnu a piece of paper

"Tell them to continue. My intel informs me that there is 10 Tokra. Send word to the other Lords to track these Tokra down”

“Yes my lord”

Lord Vishnu turned and drank some more Klah’c whilst looking down at the list

16922 - Zhou
1961925 -Tok_ra [Thors Chariot]
38133 -Teal'Auc [Mayhem]
71390- Acheron [The Prime Axium]
1915085- Supersiayan [~Leaf Village~]
47837- Omoc
1974120 -Helix
1969227 - Knowing [ Alliance of Races ]
1975157- fattony90
50627 -jreider014 [ The Defectors - Diplomat]
1972377- Tomothy
1975130- Pachuco
1967589 -DaNNterson
1969859 -Selmat
1972080 -silver00moon[/color]

So, my lords, post here those who are Tok'ra (in race)

Key for Jaffa/Goauld related words in rp
Holtaka = Coliseum
Bash’ak = Training ritual of the Jaffa
Cla’mel korak = Yours is a good death
Clast = 2 headed weapon with a club on one and a spear on the other
Ba’kir = Senior Jaffa who trains the younger Jaffa
Chal’ti = Apprentice warrior.
Paternyt = Ears and eyes of a system lord. Only known to the system lord himself
Gan’tar = Fighting human bred for gladitorial battles
Klah’c = A hot bitter drink of unsweetened coffee, vanilla and cocoa solids

To add, no spamming of this thread

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Re: The Tok'Ra List

Excellent work Lord Vishnu,

I have vast network of recon units trawling the galaxy, any Tok'Ra activity will be reported
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

*sends a communique to Vishnu*
Observed, 29 currently active Tok'ra in their caves (OOC: their Forum section), chances of anonymity estimated at 1 : 32.

(In other words, while there can exist a more elaborate structure outside of my knowledge, the current running tally of Tok'ra on these boards is 29.)
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Zod14c wrote:Excellent work Lord Vishnu,

I have vast network of recon units trawling the galaxy, any Tok'Ra activity will be reported

This is indeed good news. Too long have we left the Tok'ra unchecked.

Offensive Bias wrote:*sends a communique to Vishnu*
Observed, 29 currently active Tok'ra in their caves (OOC: their Forum section), chances of anonymity estimated at 1 : 32.

(In other words, while there can exist a more elaborate structure outside of my knowledge, the current running tally of Tok'ra on these boards is 29.)

This is worrying.

Earendil wrote:Indeed, there are several that his small report has missed it looks like

I take it from those words you have more intel on the Tok'ra so I am looking forward to see the details posted here or in my private chambers, if you have any?

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

*Tires of the younglings bickering*

Tetrismonkey and SuperSaiyan are also two Tok'ra. The elusive Egeria is also, but her ID remains mine.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Earendil wrote:Reported to you? That is a better joke than the Tok'Ra thinking they can actually hide. You are nothing, a little System Lord who looks up at others with envy. My information is only for those who could truely act upon them, and you as I can see, can't

Lol, As I thought, you have no information. And whilst we are talking let me put some points over to you.

You say I look up to at others with envy, let me put it to you that it is you who does.

Since the GE was started again, you did nothing to support it but belittled it. When it got bigger, I could see some jealousy within you. As we got bigger and finally merged in the Rico Warlords, an ALL system lord alliance, your envy spilt over.

I cannot blame you, I would be envious as of myself a slight smile appears on Lord Vishnus mouth

You live on past glories my lord earendil, and that is seen by many Goauld. Your leadership powers where once great, but now dwindle.

You see, if you were not envious of me, then you would not be trying to..mmm using a Tauri term “put me down”
lol.

Even the mighty hylk’sha Lord Zod14c, whose powers dwarfs your own, is not bleating about who is the most powerful. He sees a task in hand.

This is about the Tok’ra, and if you cannot post information or leave constructive feedback then I suggest you step aside and let us complete our work.

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

My Horus Battalions and Kull Warriors are moving to intercept them.

JAFFA KREE!!!

"Jumps into Hyperspace and number of Kull Warriors go through gate"
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Earendil wrote:Kull? Honestly? I'm sad to see that such primitive brutes are still being used so much, but then again*

*looks down Altair*

I can see why

They are far more advanced than the first ones they have been improved with ancient tech ie personal force fields increased power damage to weapon and radar inside of helmet.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
odji nsu
Forum Expert

Earendil wrote:Reported to you? That is a better joke than the Tok'Ra thinking they can actually hide. You are nothing, a little System Lord who looks up at others with envy. My information is only for those who could truely act upon them, and you as I can see, can't

*eyes Glow*

Mind you words To My Lord Vishnu, For He has very much power backing him , IF thou Doudts It Then Challenge Me in the Battle Fields OR show The repsect A God Such as Vishnu Deserves

*eyes Glow*
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord

Constant bickering between System Lords NEEDS TO STOP. Lord Vishnu and Lord Earendil, understandable you both wish to see the other along with all their Jaffa Dead, i await for the time when you actually meet on the battle field. but for now, this discussion is about Tok'Ra, lets leave it to that.

Earendil, if you have vital information, as a member of the System Lord High Council, i request such information. Meet me in my cambers of The Sovereign
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord

odji nsu wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Reported to you? That is a better joke than the Tok'Ra thinking they can actually hide. You are nothing, a little System Lord who looks up at others with envy. My information is only for those who could truely act upon them, and you as I can see, can't

*eyes Glow*

Mind you words To My Lord Vishnu, For He has very much power backing him , IF thou Doudts It Then Challenge Me in the Battle Fields OR show The repsect A God Such as Vishnu Deserves

*eyes Glow*

Lord Nsu, this is a perfect case of why Warriors such as Lord Earendil do not show respect to Lord Vishnu! IF he is as great of a warrior as made out to be, then HE should be fighting the battles to prove that, not you fighting them for him. You can serve him fine, and some battles you might be inclined to have to help fight on his behalf, but in this case, your skills wouldnt not be needed, this is something these two Lords need to do themselves
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
System Lord

Beelzebub wrote:
odji nsu wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Reported to you? That is a better joke than the Tok'Ra thinking they can actually hide. You are nothing, a little System Lord who looks up at others with envy. My information is only for those who could truely act upon them, and you as I can see, can't

*eyes Glow*

*eyes Glow*

Lord Nsu, this is a perfect case of why Warriors such as Lord Eärendil do not show respect to Lord Vishnu! IF he is as great of a warrior as made out to be, then HE should be fighting the battles to prove that, not you fighting them for him. You can serve him fine, and some battles you might be inclined to have to help fight on his behalf, but in this case, your skills wouldnt not be needed, this is something these two Lords need to do themselves

My Lord Baal. I do not need to earn Lord Earendils respect, or require it.

I have never asked ANY of my lords to fight for me. They fight for me because they respect me. I fight for them as I respect them.

Now, can we stop all this rubbish and keep onto the subject of the Tok'ra

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

It is interesting to see you grab around in the dark, trying to find my children. Especially since you fail to grab them. Silly, little Goa'uld. My children and I have no intention of being visible to you, so have fun grabbing things in the dark.

My offer of a painless extraction still stands, goa'uld. I will do it free of charge, however, if you want to, I (or my dear Egeria) can also extract you painfully, the choice is yours.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord

Egeria wrote:It is interesting to see you grab around in the dark, trying to find my children. Especially since you fail to grab them. Silly, little Goa'uld. My children and I have no intention of being visible to you, so have fun grabbing things in the dark.

It is only time. Your children will be tracked and tagged.
Already intel is flowing in. Soon you will have no where to hide.

Also the Tok'ra are not the only ones to infiltrate :-$

Enjoy your last days Tok'ra

Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

they are elusiuve and since they are elusive they are cowards, afraid to face th Goa'uld in battle liek true warriors would!
Kree!!
* Sends Jaffa through teh Chappai Followed by Kull*
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”