The Tok'Ra List

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Re: The Tok'Ra List

Who says I ever spoke on your behalf, pops?
Moreover, I never intended to become popular at all. My deeds never come to light.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Gaius wrote:Who says I ever spoke on your behalf, pops?
Moreover, I never intended to become popular at all. My deeds never come to light.

Your deeds muhaha hiding in the shodows :roll: at least the tok'ra scumss knows how to take the fight to the enmy :sge you are a sholva to the tok'ra
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

I am enemy of all those arrogant enough to recklessly send out armies of innocent men to wage a war against other innocent men.
Your use of grammar in either english or goa'uld, is poor. Nonetheless, one can only be called traitor, if they are a part of a group, and then do something against that group. Even if it would be that I do nothing to oppose the goa'uld, I would be a deserter, not a traitor. The terms may be close in meaning, but they are still different.

Now tell me Sayian, what are you currently doing to oppose the goa'uld? Simply stand alive among the most popular of goa'uld, with an army at your back? You sound to me like one of those you claim to oppose.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

Gaius wrote:I am enemy of all those arrogant enough to recklessly send out armies of innocent men to wage a war against other innocent men.
Your use of grammar in either english or goa'uld, is poor. Nonetheless, one can only be called traitor, if they are a part of a group, and then do something against that group. Even if it would be that I do nothing to oppose the goa'uld, I would be a deserter, not a traitor. The terms may be close in meaning, but they are still different.

Now tell me Sayian, what are you currently doing to oppose the goa'uld? Simply stand alive among the most popular of goa'uld, with an army at your back? You sound to me like one of those you claim to oppose.

Out Of Character:
my abilaty to spell or use gramma in not any of your concern and most certainly not up to you to critisise

you are a traitor to the goa'uld race you betrayed your bretheran by sideing with the lower life forms and you betray your tok'ra breatheran by not standing along side them and atempting to fight us the gods
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

When I speak as a Tok'ra, I speak for all those who follow my lead.

Again I say to you, unknown little goa'uld, that a traitor is one who takes the side of the enemy. I am not on the side of the goa'uld. I am a tok'ra, who speaks and does everything by himself. But as any tok'ra should know, the key to success is in concealing your actions.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite

Gaius wrote:When I speak as a Tok'ra, I speak for all those who follow my lead.

Again I say to you, unknown little goa'uld, that a traitor is one who takes the side of the enemy. I am not on the side of the goa'uld. I am a tok'ra, who speaks and does everything by himself. But as any tok'ra should know, the key to success is in concealing your actions.

you are a traitor to your race you are goa'uld but you lack the ability to rule and protect your worlds, so you join the fraction known as the tok'ra therefore you are a traitor to your race ](*,)

:sge
Winston Churchill

Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Again your definition of treason is quite parallel to the real meaning of it. I suggest that your all-knowing self studies the meaning of treason, before accusing me of such an act.
Furthermore, I command no army by force, only volunteers; I also need not hold a base camp but on one planet, therefore you can't refer to the small territory I "own" as "worlds".
Keep on banging your head against that wall. It's the only good thing your head has ever done.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Gaius wrote:Again I say to you, unknown little goa'uld, that a traitor is one who takes the side of the enemy. I am not on the side of the goa'uld. I am a tok'ra, who speaks and does everything by himself. But as any tok'ra should know, the key to success is in concealing your actions.

Hmm, well, I have heard already about Dark Lord Tacoma and spoke with him already (former Nemesis member), but I don't think I've heard about you before recently (when you replied to my posts)..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Tok'ra do not brag with their deeds. As stated in the text you quoted, a Tok'ra's deeds never come to light.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Gaius wrote:a Tok'ra's deeds never come to light.

Indeed that would have to be the case. When you do nothing there's nothing to come to light. :twisted:
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

I have no reason to further this argue. It seems to me that the System Lords only want to play a mind game, and make the Tok'ra come out of hiding. That will not happen, at least not with the true Tok'ra.
Saiyan is not a Tok'ra. He never was. He's a reckless warrior who cares not who he works for as long as he has who to fight. The fact that he joined an empire that has Goa'uld within its ranks proves his alignment. The fact that he aids them adds to his guilt, and the fact that he has friends within their ranks is the ultimate sin.

Call me what you may, but in my eyes, I am the only Tok'ra I know.
Call Saiyan what you want, but in my eyes, he's worse than a Goa'uld.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

And I intend to stand out as the one Tok'ra who was never considered one, the one Tok'ra with a perfect cover. The one Tok'ra unknown to the general public, until the day I gather enough rebels to overthrow your long overdue legacy.

As for you, Saiyan, call me young, call me in-existent, whatever pleases you.
You do nothing to combat the System Lords, for if you did, you would have been killed long ago. No matter how powerful you are, an individual can't face the might of the united system lord council. It's you who speak hollow words, for while you sit and enjoy the pleasure provided from having enslaved countless worlds at the side of the dark ones, and claim to be fighting them, I muster forces in a corner unknown.
Reckless battles are not the way of the Tok'ra.

With this I end my plea, and no matter what you may think of me, don't ever dare call Sayian a tok'ra.
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior
ID: 0

This pathetic squabble is nothing more than entertainment to the true followers of the ORI.

Repent for your end is near.

Hallowed are the ORI.
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

*An ascended being comes down in the lower planes and strikes down Damaris. The ascended being is then pulled away by The Others. As compensation, the others revive Damaris and then banish him from ever spreading false religious beliefs* in this corner of the world.*

Note:
Preventing him from trolling, that is.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Gaius of the flith Tok'ra, you are an amusing specimen of Tok'ra.

You are unusually bold for a cowardly race like teh Tok'ra who hide in tunnels and die if we choose to simply fire a couple of salvos on the ground. Perhaps also send down a few JAffa, if you're lucky Kull as well. Then te real fun begins by killing all Tok'ra that live on that world.

Enough of pleasant memories of old, why not focus on that fact you wish to accomplish what exactly in the domain of the System Lords/Goa'uld?
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”