All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

The creation of 2nd Goauld Empire

All.

Most of this is taken from character histories and alliance announcments. There is so much more to be added into each chapter it is nigh on difficult to do with the amount of time it woudl take. Stories of infighting, devious betrayals, back stabbing, trials, leadership challenges, Tokra spies etc.
Over time I will try to build this within. But, I wanted to show that whilst all the server war was going on, and others, RP and pure alliances did happen and kepted true to the SG theme. if any of the GE members of former HWL want or think there should be changes or that was not how it was please let me know, but trying to remember 2 1/2 years worth of what happened etc is quite difficult even for a god 8)

Chapters I-III deal with my character, IV deals with my first tentative steps in SGW and the rest is GE stuff.

Enjoy

Chapter I: Early beginnings

[spoiler]Very little is known of Maha Vishnu existence before the Second Goa’uld Dynasty save that Maha Vishnu was a Goauld that was interested in technology more then dominating worlds.

Lord Shiva, who was one of the powerful system lords at the time, saw potential in this minor Goa’uld much to the disdain of another Goa’uld Kali.
Whilst Kali started to train as an ashrak under the influence of Selket she became a close ally of Lord Shiva whom she served with her ashrak talents. By the time the Tau’ri were discovered on Earth, Kali's master Lord Shiva was powerful enough that he was granted access to the Humans. It was through this that Kali became one of the first Goa'uld in history to take on a Human host, giving up her former body in favour of this new race.

During this time, Kali was quick to eliminate any beings that were opposed to Lord Shiva's rule, including many among the Tau'ri who refused to accept Lord Shiva as a god. It was through this that Kali earned her role in the Hindu pantheon as the destroyer of ignorance, claiming the name the Destroyer.

Maha Vishnu was loyal to Lord Shiva, and told Shiva he had invented * a weapon that could destroy the universe itself and would make Lord Shiva unstoppable and make the other System Lords surrender.
*From information on a tablet that Vishnu had found on a remote planet called Jilihka-Vis and had deciphered some of the language, now called Dakara)
Maha Vishnu called the weapon sudarshana disc (chakra) and could be used against System Lord Jalandhara (a demon king) to demonstrate to the other System Lords its power.

System Lord Jalandhara brought his great fleet to KailAsa, the abode of Lord Shiva, to fight with the God! Lord Shiva armies attacked but where overwhelmed. Lord Shiva's first prime was killed as such was the ferocities of the attack.

Maha Vishnu was working on the machine with Lord Shiva when the Jilanda Guard Unas came in a fired at Lord Shiva. Maha Vishnu threw himself in the way and took the full force of the blast. Lord Shiva then disposed on the Unas with his sonication ring. (A device that was made to torture and kill Unas easier)

Maha Vishnu lying in a pool of green blood told Lord Shiva that the weapon was armed and all he had to do was push the 3 tablets up. Lord Shiva did, and a large device powered up, and fired a disc like shape into the sky. There where tremendous explosions and System lord Jalandhara fleets where destroyed. The Unas seeing there god destroyed in such a manner pledged there loyalty to Lord Shiva, and in his reward to Maha Vishnu gave domain over part of System lord Jalandhara empire. (The weapon could not be programmed as the super weapon on Dakara, as the translation could not be 100% deciphered, and is used as a hammer rather then a delicate knife)

It was at this point that Lord Shiva had to use a human host for Maha Vishnu much to the disgust of Lord Shiva but delight to Kali

Kali, who was another Goauld in the servitude of Lord Shiva was annoyed that the fact Maha Vishnu had been given domains and she eventually betrayed Lord Shiva and began to serve under Ra until, after the Tau'ri rebellion, she broke away from Ra and claimed her own empire. Forming an Alliance with Bastet, the two System Lords became a powerful force after the fall of Ra. (That is another story)![/spoiler]

Chapter II: Betrayal of Lord Shiva

[spoiler]Lord Shiva's general behaviour soon began having more and more of an impact on Kali's work, however; due to the fact that her master refused to give up his Unas host, the natives frequently believed him to be a demon rather than a god. While this pleased Lord Shiva, Kali quickly recognized that it only increased the potential for unrest and so she pleaded with her master to take a Human host as he enforced upon Maha Vishnu.

Shiva refused, and so Kali was forced to kill more and more dissenters among his subjects. The situation soon came to the notice of Ra himself who informed Maha’s and Kali's master that, should he wish to continue to make use of the Tau'ri, he must take a Human host.

After refusing, Ra demanded that Lord Shiva make an audience with him; Lord Shiva refused this order also, and instead Kali appeared in her master's place to bargain with Ra. Though she had originally simply wished to divert the bloody conflict she knew would arise as the result of Lord Shiva's insolence, Ra had lost his patience. He instead offered her an alternative solution; she would kill Shiva herself.

Although Kali's loyalties to her master meant that she was loathe to kill him, she soon realized that she had no choice as Ra was more powerful than any other System Lord and defiance of his orders would only mean that she too would die. Indeed, Kali also realized that—should she refuse—Lord Shiva would simply be killed by other means anyway. It was only when Ra sweetened the deal, however, that she finally accepted; Ra informed Kali that, when Shiva was dead, he would take control of her master's former territories and allow Kali to rule over them as his subordinate.
Kali called Lord Shiva and Maha Vishnu for an audience, as she had got news that Ra had suffered a heavy defeat against Apophis and was time to overthrow him.

Lord Shiva instructed his first prime tp prepare his Hat'ak to meet Kali at Zangak. He told Maha Vishnu that he had something else he wanted him to do, and come to the planet as soon as possible.

Lord Shiva ringed down to the planet to meet with Kali. Kali was worried when she did not see Maha Vishnu with her master but she knew too much was at stake if she failed. Lord Shiva was getting impatient, that his servant Kali was making him wait. Lord Shiva then heard Kali's voice on the communications orb and swung around. Kali with a smile on her face said "Time my master, my god. You will feel nothing. Ra is the supreme God."
Lord Shiva flew into a rage but before he could do anything, Kali pushed a button and the palace blew up, as a Naqahdriah bomb had been implanted onto the planet. Maha Vishnu had just dropped out of hyper drive when the blast wave hit his Tel'tak. Little is known what happened to Maha Vishnu, but the super weapon blueprints, ancient tablet and weapon where destroyed before Kali could gain control of it.
As such, Kali had struck down her former master Lord Shiva and joined the ranks of Ra's subordinates, a position of much higher power. Maha Vishnu was no longer a concern now she had the backing and trust of Ra.

Maha Vishnu would next appear in the year 1000AD after the fall of Ra
As Ra promised, Kali assumed control of her former master's territories as well as the subjects therein. In exchange for her services, Ra even granted Kali access to a small portion of Tau'ri in an area that would later become known as Bengal.
In order to cement her new position, Kali systematically wiped out any of her subjects who still remained loyal to the now-dead Lord Shiva, an act which further fixed her role as the destroyer of ignorance.

While doing this, Kali also made sure to promote those who stood loyal to her, be they Tau'ri or subjects from other planets. It was because of these actions that iconography depicting her as a redeemer who stood over the fallen form of her spouse became common among her followers[/spoiler].

Chapter III: Fall and Rise of Maha Vishnu

[spoiler]During the reign of the Maha Vishnu (1000-1100 AD), I ruled the lands Cheras and Venad (Lands of the Vishanti) however it was overrun by my so called First Prime Hanuman led by the System Lord Koluthinga I. Hanuman backed by the forces of Lord Koluthinga-I.burnt down Mahodayapuram (1012 AD), the capital of the Cheras and destroyed Kollam, the capital of Venad.
Over 50 years of war, my army forced Hanuman to withdraw from Kerala to Kottar. Though the Hanuman could not make enduring conquests, he did manage to smash the Chera empire and turn it into numerous, small independent principalitie all serving System Lord Koluthinga I.
This invasion had far reaching effects on the political and social landscape of Kerala. The Cheras shifted their capital from Mahodayapuram southwards to Kollam (Venad). My servants (Nairs) , having lost huge numbers of men in battles and then again in Suicide Squads, turned from a Matrilineal society to a Matriarchal society. The Nair aligned themselves with a new political power center - the patriarchal Lord Koluthinga I.
Without royal patronage, the powers of the temples too declined. The temples then began to be owned and managed by Hanuman. But infighting and break-up of joint Minor Goa’uld alliancs led to the weakening of the lands. From late 1300 AD to early 1700 AD was called the Dark Ages for Kerala and the people spent thousands of years in servitude to the System Lord Koluthinga I.
I fled in the only mothership I had left (Brahma), and was hunted by the forces of Lord Koluthinga I for eons, living underground slowly building my power up, but then emerged to find the Tauri with power to match the Gods.
I needed an alliance in which to protect whilst I was growing. I had been informed that there was an Goauld Empire, but when I sought this out, there was just remains of a lost empire. I sort out a system lord named Horus the Elder. He gave me sanctuary and I grew. I was made a minor Goauld under the service of Abbadon. During a battle with an ascended replicator, many of my allies, fled into purgatory, and when all was lost, my last few Jaffa where to die for there god, Lord Rylan appeared and destroyed the replicator.
My master Abbadon felt sick of the cowardice (Shek kree) and left, and I found a new master called DragonsClaw. I then found out that my former alliance leader had passed away (rl) and so the alliance changed to Harakash Apophis. Due to my loyalty I was made 2IC of the Serpent Guard and have grown since.[/spoiler]

Chapter IV: Joma secu (Challenge of Leadership)

[spoiler]I worked very close to Harakash Apophis, keeping him close. Within this time, I started to build a powerbase of loyal Goauld. Marduk, who later I trained into an Ashrak, Lord Baal and others started to follow my orders. I suddenly found new power. I kept this close, even close allies of Apophis started to believe in me. As my army grew so did many Lords, who swore themselves to me.
The Serpent Guard was taken from a 4th page alliance to a second page alliance. The god of war, Reschef joined, bringing in much knowledge.
My goal was to make a new Goauld Empire. Many great and former system lords, started to debate that it could not be done, how can Goauld co-exist, how can it survive without the Great system lords of yester year
The former GE ruled by fear and agression. Many alliances where forced into servitude. This was the lesson I learned.
I then, decided to take control of the Serpent Guard. Apophis was too weak to do anything, his former allies gone.

However, I still felt that Horus The Elder was to be shown respect so I decided to break away from the Serpent Guards and formed the Horus System Lords. Many Lords followed me and we started to build. I had been searching though the many worlds keeping contact with former system lords who had been keeping low profile. The SLA was approached and fell under the GE. Next the System Lords came, and others. It was then decided to merge all alliances into 4 alliances, all under the Horus Empire. ~Horus Chaltii~,~Horus Guard~, ~Horus Lords~ and the pinnacle Horus System Lords.

Forums set, command strutures put into place, even an non-goauld alliance formed called ~Honor Guard~

The GE was formed again

1st GE HC: Odji, Vishnu, reschef, Grant, Tridentkilla, DL Razgriz, Baal, Ra Sobek[/spoiler]

Chapter V: The beginnings of the 2ND Goauld Empire (GE)

[spoiler]Lord Odji Nsu was given control of the Horus Warlords. This was the alliance to train goaulds into fearsome system lords. Lord Locke was underlord.

2nd GE HC: Odji, Vishnu, Ra, Reschef, Tridentkilla, DL Razgriz, Baal, Grant, Sobek

The GE grew, but with the growth of individuals, cracks started to appear. Many heated discussions where had, Lord Baal and Lord Odji Nsu where normally involved.
A decision by the GE HC decided that a perg alliance was required to deal with runners. Demon Lord Razgriz was given charge, with his faithful underlord, DL Tacoma.
The Honor Guard commander, Chaosbait joined Lord Odji as an officer. Infiltration of non goauld alliances began.
Horus Guard was lead by Tridentkilla and Ra

Lord Baal finally pushed himself to 2IC of the GE.
But, with Lord Odji also pushing to become 2ic of the GE something had to give.
During this time, Apohis and the Serpent Guard asked for admission into the GE.
The Horus Warlords had got into a war and required some assistance. Marduk, the ashrak and Lord Baals forces joined the Horus Warlords to support Lord Odji
Peace never really settled, and many ingame tussles where coming forth. Lord Baal had decided he had enough and wanted to go in a separate direction to that of the GE and the Horus Warlords.
Lord Odji continued to go to war with the Horus Warlords, whilst the great fighters were promoted into the Horus System lords. However, it grew quite obvious that the thrill of war being seen by the Lords following Lord Odji was on the minds of those in the Horus System lords.
I knew it was time to change. The combination of the two forces had to occur

3rd GE HC: Odji, Locke, Reschef, Blackhawk, Tridenkilla, DL Tacoma, Vishnu, Apophis[/spoiler]

Chapter VI: The gathering (Horus System lords merging with Horus Warlords)
[spoiler]Lord Vishnu was sitting alone contemplating the war with the ancients when his first prime enters and kneels

“My Lord, Lord Odji Nsu has arrived”
“Good, go and make sure he is ok, then bring him here”
“Yes my lord”, Tar-Nu bows and leaves

Lord Vishnu smiles.

Tar-Nu arrives to see Odji Nsu ring in. He is flanked by a cloaked warrior. Tar-Nu knows this warrior as Lord Odjis Ashrak.

“My lord, I welcome you to Garuda, my masters flagship. Please follow me”

Odji nsu just snarls and starts to walk with the Ashrak behind him.

Lord Odji and his ashrak enter a large lavished room. Gold alien writing adorning the walls. Too much comfort for Odji Nsu’s liking.

In front was Lord Vishnu. He was sitting in his throne, with golden serpents coiled around it. The image of Lord Vishnu was not pleasant to Odji Nsu, his black long hair and his skin with huish blue tinge. Too pretty but each to there own as a slight smile enimated from his mouth.

“Tec’matte Lord Odji, it is good to see you”.

Lord Odji moves and sits down in the other chair, too soft for his liking, but a rest never the less from his past few hours he been in battle against the ancients. His ashrak moves to his side and keeps standing.

"Welcome Marduk, I hope you are serving Lord Odji well"
“Always my lord”

Lord Vishnu smiled, Marduk had come a long was since being taught the ways of the ashrak, and what better to serve Lord odji.

“My sources have informed me that my lords are restless and want more domains.
I propose that you take control of my lords and use them how you will.”

Lord Odji lets out a roar

“I am glad you are happy with this". "Serve me well, and the universe will be yours”

Lord Odji stands up, bows and leaves. Marduk bows and leaves.[/spoiler]

The Horus Warlords had come to his pinnacle. The Horus Chalti training alliance disbanded. The Serpent Guard and Lords where still in the GE. Honor Guard had dispappeared.
The Horus Guard, was turned into the training alliance. Lord Blackhawk was actioned to take control and make these gouald into powerful system lords.
DL Tacoma had taken control of the Horus Underlords
The GE now included the Necropoliz Lordz and the Serpent lords
Peace had settled across the GE. But, it was only time for a true, darker chapter would come forth.

4th GE HC: Odji, Vishnu, Reschef, Locke, Blackhawk, DL Tacoma, Don Becks, Apophis

Chapter VII: The dark days of evil
[spoiler]The red sun was beating down upon the sandy planet. A massive shadow appeared that blotted out the sun. Rings transporter had engaged. Who or what had transported to the under ground base.
Lord arkangel13 and Lord Harchester stepped from the rings.
Lord WhereUB was standing waiting for them.

Lord arkangel13 approached Lord WhereUB. “My Lord, we have a proposal”
Lord WhereUB did not like surprises. “Tell me”

“As you know, we have been determining our strengths and weaknesses and information from a captured Tollan indicated that our enemies are growing and looking for our weakness”

Lord WhereUB stood up. “We have no weakness, we are Rico Roughnecks”

Lord Harchester stepped forward, "Please my lord, listen to the proposal. We are not saying we are weak, we are saying we can increase our powerbase”

Lord WhereUB showed no signs of pleasure or distaste.

Lord arkangel13 “My lord, as you know Lord Harchester has had meetings with another system lord, Odji Nsu from the Horus Warlords. From his discussions, we seem to have the same outlook"

“Continue”

“What if we propose a merger between the Rico Roughnecks and the Horus Warlords? A separate alliance from the Horus Empire but under the Goauld Empire. We have tactically scanned there players and we have also battled many of them. I think it would be a great fit”

Lord WhereUB looked at Lord Harchester who nodded in agreement.

“Go, speak to Lord Odji Nsu. The terms can be agreed once we have the proposal accepted”

“Yes my lord” Both bowed and ringed back to the ship.

Lord WherUB smiled….

It was a hot day on Galglo. People where milling about the street market. Vendors where selling there wares. In the distance stood Caland, the majestic capital city with the golden palace which seemed to stretch for miles.

An almighty noise was heard and light came from the sky. Many did not even know, as a large cloud rose from the city. The City stood in ruins.

There was panic every where. The city guards started to fire there ion cannons into the sky.

Lord Odji Nsu was looking down at the planet. The ineffective weapons hitting his hatak shields making him laugh

“Continue bombardment, take out the communication structures”. Another planet, rich in naquadah. Yet another unfortunate world to fall under him.

Lord Odji was preparing himself for the ground assault which unusually for system lords. Nothing he liked better seeing his enemies die at his own hands. He could feel the rush of excitement.

A Jaffa walked in “My lord, you have received a sub space communication from Lord arkangel13”

“Send it to this console”
“Yes my lord”

The screen lit up and Lord Odji read the communication. A roar came out. “Kree Jaffa, break off the assault, go to these coordinates now”

The Jaffa looked shocked, Lord Odji had never stopped attacking a planet when he had started, must be something big”

The hatak went into hyper space. 2 hours later it dropped out of hyper space.

Lord arkangel13 flagship was in the distance. Big even from this distance. Lord Odji ship manoeuvred above the other ship and ringed down.

He was lead along into an open room with Lord arkangel13 standing looking into space.

“Tec’matte Lord Odji”
“Tec’matte Lord arkangel13, explain your message that stopped me from tasting blood”

The discussion lasted for who knows how long, but Lord Odji stood up, and roared.
“I assume you like the idea Lord Odji”
“I do. I will go and put it to the other lords”

Cut a few days later, Lord Odji, Pharaoah Maha Vishnu, Lord Locke, Lord Reschef, Lordess Gayle, Lord Her_ur and Lord Bartyparty where present all in a secret palace to safeguard them from any assaults.

“Welcome Lords, I have spoken to Lord Harchester and Lord arkangel13 who had been sent by the Rico Roughnecks HC to speak to me. The proposal is that the Horus Warlords merge with the Ricos Roughnecks for the betterment of the Goauld Empire, however, the alliance will not be in the Horus Empire. We stand on our own”

Many Lords looked shocked, Lord Reschef stood forward , “But there are non Goauld within there ranks. I will never work with other races”
Lord Her_ur backed the sentiments of Lord Reschef.

“My lords, those will be given a symbiote”

Maha Vishnu stepped forward. The other lords looked to see what would happen. Lord Vishnu smiled “I agree with the terms, make it so Lord Odji, and may all those weaker races bow to the gods”

And so it was born, Horus Warlords and the Rico Roughnecks…..merged.

The ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~ where born from the fires of hell, the stench of death.

A new evil has risen and all will bow to the gods.

5th GE HC: Blackhawk, LLoth, Tridentkilla, DL Tacoma, ???, ???, ???, ???[/spoiler]

Chapter VIII------------TO BE WRITTEN :twisted:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: The creation of 2nd Goauld Empire

got to say im impressed :-D
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

Excellent history my friend. It shows the influence of the past upon the present.

Great work Lord Vishnu!

odji nsu
Forum Expert

:-D :-D Good read,
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Nice job

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
sirusia
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ricos warlords

awesome read...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

and now Horus Gods?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Thanks to all for positive feedback. We all have a part to play in keeping the Goauld race (system lords) No 1.

temptress wrote:and now Horus Gods?

The Horus Godz will continue the great tradition. We will watch with great interest ;)

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard

Aye, keep watchin'...

lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Indeed the Horus Godz will continue the quest for Goa'uld :twisted:
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”