All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Background stories for Goauld lords

Kree Goauld and system lords

I am offering to write some background stories on your Goauld characters.
Please bear in mind that some will be near impossible to blend with goauld mythologies.

I will do them as best as I can with the relevent information, but I will first open this up to fairly well known players and will try to complete as soon as I can but as you can appreciate, it does take some time in deriving the framework to arrive at the said character.

Also, I can try to tie in your own history in game but will be more difficult

Payment is not expected but a few ats here and there would not go a miss ;)

Here are some examples which I have written for players when part of the GE.

Lord Eärendil

[spoiler]The origins of Eärendil are hazy. It is first recorded by Babylon scholars of a god, who showed powers similar to the Egyptian sun god Ra
Little is known of the System Lord Eärendil , it is rumored that his godly lineage was from Ea a minor Goauld Lord, but was never verified.
Two brothers (Adapa and Monsha) where upset that there parents had been killed by these so called gods, so they decided to take revenge. One night, they sneaked into the palace (hatak ship) and set a bomb (that had been stolen from one of the god guards). The explosion riped apart the flagship of Lord Anu. Before they could escape, they were caught and about to be killed when they heard “Kree Jaffa”! They both spun around and before them stood Lord Anu.
One of the brothers apologies humbly for his actions, but the other spat in the face of the god.
Lord Anu first prime smashed him to the ground and raised his staff. Kree! Shouted Lord Anu.
Lord Anu was impressed by the boys resolve, offered instead the food of immortality (symbiote implantation), but Adapa refused, but Monsha accepted and thus Adapa missed the chance for immortality that would have been his and was killed.
This new Goauld named himself Eärendil. Eärendil started to work close to Lord Anu and showed a great affinity for making hatak ships better.
It was this time, when he was ordered by Lord Anu to go to a world which his Jaffa had been informed that there where creatures of man, that swam in the seas. They had a technology that Lord Anu wanted.
Eärendil took one of the new hataks and a few jaffa. After all, these Oannes would prove no problem to a god.
Eärendil started his search and found an undersea dwelling. Little is known what happened, but a fight broke out, which the Oannes, where not so backward as thought and Eärendil ship was destroyed; Eärendil was mortally injured, and was dying when an Oannes approached, Eärendil made his move and entered nto the Oannes body.
He was saved, but would have to bide his time. Many years passed and then Eärendil took to his new form. He learned much from these aliens but all the while looking and data gathering for his Lord.
The Oannes, decided that it was time for war, as many worlds had been attacked by the Goauld and started to war with the Goauld. However, Eärendil started to supply tactical knowledge and after a great battle which the Goauld decimated most of the Oannes ships, Eärendil escaped and was ordered to keep his new form. He was then given the task to lead the armies of Ra (who had removed Anu) to search and wipe out the Oannes.
It was here, that Eärendil name was translated to 'Lover of the Sea' and due to his work for Ra, was named “herald of the rising Sun”
Eärendil rose fast and became a fearsome System Lord, who had the distinct pleasure of making his victims drown in air![/spoiler]

Lord Xiszor (now Lord Angron)

[spoiler]Xiszor (pronounced /'Shee-Zor/) was a minor lord who once served Nirrti.
He was not a typical Goauld. He had learned that force may not be the best way to get power.
He began to potray a human, and became leader of a powerful criminal organization Black Sun. Xiszor was a ruthless competitor and charismatic public figure in high society with his headquarters in the city planet Coruscant.
Xiszor competitors in black marketing could not challenge him. He seemed to know how to work Goauld technology and always one step ahead.
The Black Sun joined the Lucian Alliance
The Goauld did not know or care abour Xiszor. Xiszor lived a rich life and enjoyed the comforts of his black marketing.
Xiszor had one fascination which had always been with him. Whilst he had been working for Nirrti he had noticed some effects that by using DNA from Unas and manipulating it with human, he was hoping to use the additional strength of the unas and healing ability to supplement the Goauld abilities.
By chance, he heard that a laboratory was found by a peasant farmer used by the Gods. Most of the peoples feared the gods and did not venture to the place. Xiszor, was intrigued.
He used the ring transporter and found it was an old laboratory. He was in luck.
Xiszor disappeared for years, and his enemies soon took over his black marketing trades.
Stories where told of his death on a trade with some Eurondans
This was close to the truth, Xiszor had been using technology stolen from the Eurondans on there ideals of genetic purists
Xiszor had started to raid Goauld strongholds for materials, and soon beagn to be noticed by Pel’to and minor lord in the servitude of Mot.
Xiszor, had captured an unas and had manipulated its genetic code with his own. Hoping the Goauld symbiote would protect him.
Xiszor callapsed and a few days later awoke. He had not died, but was not human either. His skin had turned green, and his hands where more claw like then human. He felt stronger then he had ever felt before.
Xiszor also prided himself on his emotional control, which he attributed to his cold-blooded, reptilian ancestry. He felt that mammalian races such as Humans were too easily ruled by their emotions, and that in particular they were susceptible to uncontrolled rage. His own "cold" anger was more controllable, and thus, he felt, superior. While a Human might seek immediate vengeance, Xiszor was content to plan his revenge carefully, so as to ensure success, even if it required waiting for years to implement the plan.
It was at this time that he was captured by Pel’to.
Pel’to arranged for him to be sent to his master Mot, for experimentation on, but Xiszor had found that his hybrid gave him powers to make people even Goauld emphasize towards him.

He used this on Pel’to and escaped.
He had been travelling for many days, his form now no good to hide within the Tauri or his uniqueness to not to draw the attention of the Goauld.
His ship was intercepted by a hatak not of Goauld design.
His weapons where ineffected against the ships shielding.

He was captured, but had to be taken down by 20 Jaffa.
He was brought to a shadowy figure, who was sitting on a gold throne. His skin was blue and Xiszor was brought infront of this System Lord.
Lord Vishnu looked upon Xiszor and felt his uniqness.
He offered him a place as a underlord, to serve Lord Vishnu.
Lord Xiszor was happy, he knew that Lord Vishnu would protect him, let him have power over many domains.
The Tauri, asgard or even Goauld who stood in his way or his masters Lord Vishnu he would destroy
Lord Xiszor became a feared advesary.[/spoiler]

Lord Khaine

[spoiler]During the 2nd Goauld Dynasty, the Goauld had engaged the asgard in battle. The war was not going well for the Goauld, as the asgard had more advanced weaponry. Kaela Mensha Khaine, normally abbreviated to Khaine, is associated with murder, violence, destruction and war. Many scholars believe him to be a manifestation of the Anubis racial passion as manifested in battle and warfare. "Kaela Mensha" is not technically part of Khaine's name, but is a title he bears. The word Khaine signifies the essence of murder.

During the War of Orgni, Khaine found himself alone on the battle front, his Jaffa dead all around him. The asgard where using strange robot exo-skeletons battling the Goauld on a hand to hand basis. The Goauld weapons having no effect, Khaine found himself surrounded by the asgard , so ultimately not wishing to be captured, did one thing a Gouald would never expected to do, commit sucide. He used a naquadria bomb which was being proto type for use to combat asgard superiority on the ground. He detonated the bomb. Khaine awoke and found he had defeated the asgard warriors but in doing so his body had hundreds of metal shards pierced his flesh, tainting his form with 'the aspect of the asgard'. His body seemed to be alive with nano technology. How he survived was unknown but he had.

Khaine is a most violent and reckless of the gods. This was highlighted when he was in the servitude of Sokar, who he had continually disobeyed but this time went to far and ordered the death of 2 million Sokar worshipers for fun, which Sokar was intending to use in his base of operations and was so angry that , he cursed Khaine (Sokar injected a virus into Khaine) and left him alone on a ship adrift in space to die a most horrible death. The virus should of killed him, but the shards of metal from the asgard exo-skeleton seemed to prevent death, however, his hand was in constant blistering and it is said by Jaffa that his hands drip eternally with the blood of Sokar so that everyone would remember that he had disobeyed his god.
Nothing more was heard of Khaine after he disappeared whenRa had become the supreme system lord.[/spoiler]

Lord Baal

[spoiler]The antiquity of the worship of the god or gods of Baal extends back to the 14th century BC among the ancient Semitic peoples.
In ancient times, many gods bore the title Ba'al. The inhabitants of territories each adopted for themselves their own version of Ba'al as a diety, protector and benefactor. Ba'al means “master” or “owner”, but more commonly "lord".

This may of been minor Goauld acting under the guise of the real Ba’al to ensure the peoples where kept under control by fear.
In Christian writings, Ba'al is thought of as a demon. This may be due to the Una host but it is unsure how these writings came to earth
Ba'al was the son of El, the high god of the Caananites. El was thought to be actually Ra.

It is unknown how Ba’al served El (Ra) but his deep resentment would later make him aid Anubis to overthrow Ra.
Ba’al first assigment was to defeat Lord Yam a minor Lord who served Lord Mot. (Lord Mot had battled Ra on several occasions but was defeated every time.) Lord Yam had been building weapons for Lord Mot and had taken over numerous planets rich in naquadah and loyal to Ra.
Lord Baal announced that he would no longer acknowledge the authority of Lord Mot, Lord Mot decided to make a move, and he and a few other minor Goauld started to invade Ra’s terrotorys.

Lord Baal was issued to stop Lord Mot. Baal knew he had not the army or power to fight Mot. Baal attacked Mot and was killed. This enraged Anat, Ba’al consort who pleaded with El (Ra) and the other gods to renew her lover lifes. El (Ra) declined and Anat’s first prime Shapash, brought the body of Baal back.

El (Ra) asked Athar, to take over Baals position.
Anat went to Lord Mot and begged him to restore Baal to life, but her please went without avail, and Anat's attempts to interest the other gods in helping her were met with cautious indifference. Thus, Anat assaulted Mot, ripping him to pieces "with a sharp knife, El (Ra) , in the meantime, had a dream in which fertility returned, which suggested that Baal was not dead. Afterwards, he instructed Shapash to keep watch for him during her daily travels. In the due course of time Baal was restored, and Athtar fled from his throne. Yet Mot was able to arrange another attack, but on this occasion all of the gods supported Baal, and neither combatant could gain the victory.

Finally El intervened and dismissed Mot, leaving Baal in possession of the domians.
The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out. Kings and other royalty of the ten Biblical tribes worshiped the god.

The god's images were erected on many buildings. Within the religion there appeared to be numerous priests and various classes of devotees. During the ceremonies they wore appropriate robes. The ceremonies included burning incense, and offering burnt sacrifices, occasionally consisting of human victims. The officiating priests danced around the altars, chanting frantically and cutting themselves with knives to inspire the attention and compassion of the god.

Ba’al growing more confident decided that he would support Anubis, and overthrow his father. After Anubis defeat, Ba’al disappeared to ensure EL (Ra’s) wrath could never be achieved.
He would later emerge to work as underlord to Anubis and after Anubis so called death took over his remaining armies and became a powerful system lord, and now is underlord to the new Goauld Empire
Ba’al is known for being devious and underhanded. Baal once wiped out sixty million people in two star systems to avoid losing the territory to Sokar in a dispute. When he feels slighted, he has been known to send gifts that explode.[/spoiler]

Lord Odji Nsu

[spoiler]Very little is know about Lord Odji Nsu prior to his service to the Horus Empire
His name translates to “Wicked of the South” and is unknown if he was on Earth when Ra ruled, but most likely his name was derived from humans taken from Earth.
It is known that Lord Odji does not share most goaulds thoughts about having humans as host.
Lord Odji has kepted his unas form for thousands of years, and some say that this is why he is sometimes animalistic in what he does.
Maha Vishnu discovered Lord Odji Nsu on a planet his Jaffa were searching. After a fierce fight, Lord Odji Nsu was captured but not without great losses to Lord Vishnu
Lord Vishnu felt that this gouald would be a great asset to the Goauld Empire he was bringing together and this goauld possessed a spirit Lord Vishnu had not seen for thousand of years. Lord Vishnu knew under the right guidance , Lord Odji would become a ferocious system lord, partly due to his unas blending giving greater strength and anger then normal goauld.
Although a great warrior, Lord Odji Nsu was very raw, and Lord Vishnu decided that Lord Baal should take him under his leadership to mould some finer qualities.
In those months, Lord Odji Nsu showed his enemies no mercy, slaughtering millions in the name of Lord Vishnu. Soon, Lord Odji out grew Lord Baal, who released Lord Odji from his service.
Fearing Lord Odji Nsu would ultimately destroy himself, Lord Vishnu gave Lord Odji Nsu his first domains to rule. The Horus Lords where formed, and was the war training alliance for the Horus System lords.
In the many months, Lord Odji has continued his onslaught, and many ancients, tauri and even system lords have felt his wrath.
His name strikes fear into his enemies, and he expects any of his lords to follow his word or feel his power.
He is now been granted the title, System warlord, as 2IC of the Goauld Empire.[/spoiler]

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Background stories for Goauld lords

Write one about me ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

my Goa'uld has one... ;)

Read the bible.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
odji nsu
Forum Expert

thank you lord vishnu for you story on me i liked it very much
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:Write one about me ;)

:-D
Last edited by jedi~tank on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Jedi~Tank wrote:
harchester wrote:Write one about me ;)

Not, you have multi's you shouldnt be on the council now.

:shock: HE HASH MULTIES
Spoiler
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord

O_O Harchie has multis?

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tridentkilla wrote:O_O Harchie has multis?

yes i do but there called gerbals, hamsters and even dogs :shock:

Me and my 16 other accounts (Gerbals) are going to be making an allaince to take over ZEeeeeeEEe World 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

harchester wrote:
Tridentkilla wrote:O_O Harchie has multis?

yes i do but there called gerbals, hamsters and even dogs :shock:

Me and my 16 other accounts (Gerbals) are going to be making an allaince to take over ZEeeeeeEEe World 8)

Before zeee germans get here hahaha

cant wait i lurve Gerbals
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I would like one m8. I started a little story line for my character tho. If it helps my character is

Anceint
Jedi/dark jedi
Goauld

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”