Greatest Goa'uld victories...

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Greatest Goa'uld victories...

Of course account to account, it's all about a big account. But we goa'uld are known for our craftiness. So here's one of my great system Lord manipulations.

When I began this game, Iron2047 and myself and a few other Omegans had found a way to grow really fast..so we were well ahead of everyone. And then, due to an exploit people, the old TA leadership like BrotherCrit, Jay6669, Thor etc found a way to basically make billions in an hour through buying and selling of attack/defence soldiers. So I decided why waste my own account on these guys and hinder my own growth. I had an Omegan agent change his name to CHEAT KILLER and raise the resources necessary to mass the above mentioned.

At the same time there was a long running issue with _Apophis__ who used to cheat and when I joined this game, tried to demand resources off me. So I had CHEATKILLER message Apophis and 'butter' him up, and as he was also the enemy of the TA, basically manipulated him into donating the resources for the massings. And so he donated and they were massed. They were pissed off, and wanted revenge. And then CHEATKILLER reveals who funded him, with proof of logs and pms etc. So they in turn helped Me mass and destroy _Apophis__ and drive him out of the game, all for a minimal cost of resources on my part.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Greatest Goa'uld victories...

Nice.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

EnterTheLion, I can only wonder why you would wax nostalgic amongst those who would have no idea who or what you are talking about. Regardless, I remember all of this, though I can't say as though I knew the specifics behind your role. It was good work, as I recall; the TA was never really a major power again (in spite of their own delusions) after those earliest of days. In another time we might have been the closest of allies.

Well... for a little while, at least.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

ESKER wrote:EnterTheLion, I can only wonder why you would wax nostalgic amongst those who would have no idea who or what you are talking about. Regardless, I remember all of this, though I can't say as though I knew the specifics behind your role. It was good work, as I recall; the TA was never really a major power again (in spite of their own delusions) after those earliest of days. In another time we might have been the closest of allies.

- Esker

:shock: :? Hello!
Bias Admin colour
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Lol, such an unexpected post. :)
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

ESKER wrote:EnterTheLion, I can only wonder why you would wax nostalgic amongst those who would have no idea who or what you are talking about. Regardless, I remember all of this, though I can't say as though I knew the specifics behind your role. It was good work, as I recall; the TA was never really a major power again (in spite of their own delusions) after those earliest of days. In another time we might have been the closest of allies.

- Esker

Wow... that was randon m8.

Btw EtL, you should write more about the old days. It's fun to read.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

- Esker

Because I'm here...
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

There are many goa'uld here, but there is a serious lack of truly evil fellows in the stargate roleplay on the top of the forums... Are you so reliant on your power that you fear starting out with nothing, founding an empire from the bottom up?

We would enjoy having more of you joining it. It may appear to be very strict, but you are quite free in your actions within it... The more that join, the quicker empires can rise up...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
iron2047
Forum Newbie

RepliJake wrote:

- Esker
Because I'm here...
No its because of me.. .. :smt019
IFLuX
Forum Elite

iron2047 wrote:
RepliJake wrote:

- Esker
Because I'm here...
No its because of me.. .. :smt019
HAHAHAH :smt043
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:shock: Whoa, Iron.. yule tide carrying you home? :D
iron2047
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote::shock: Whoa, Iron.. yule tide carrying you home? :D
I like to drop in every couple of years to see whats going on :smt047

I see Jake still got a big head and ETL likes to write and read about himself so it looks like its all normal :smt081 :smt081 :smt081
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

:-D

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”