System Lords Vs Ancients

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

System Lords Vs Ancients

looked for a whole 2 min couldn't find this topic anyone want to show them Ancients why we stil rank 1 in the races ;)

also We have a Rank 1 Ancient :shock:

Do ur worst .
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: System Lords Vs Ancients

War on the asgard/ancients - 2 viewtopic.php?f=68&t=154915
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: Immortal Ancient
ID: 102207

LOL funny thing is tollans are rank 1 atm and in 2nd rank is the almighty ancients... trailing in 3rd noobie system women
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

now the no1 alliance is Mayhem with 1,786,615,663,774,958 total power :shock:
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

#-o

Again, its all knight.
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

impressive none the less don't you think that e allone can put the Tollah ahaid of the System Lords and Ancients :)
Golden's Trade feedback
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer

none the less system lords are ranked 3rd.... no excuses... ancients are higher up... fiannly given up your so called conquest of the ancients or just getting your asses whooped?
Locke
Forum Regular
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER

-Jason- wrote:none the less system lords are ranked 3rd.... no excuses... ancients are higher up... fiannly given up your so called conquest of the ancients or just getting your asses whooped?

No... just lurring yoou into a false sense of security.

Soon the "heavens" will shake the tollans and ancients will fall
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

-Jason- wrote:none the less system lords are ranked 3rd.... no excuses... ancients are higher up... fiannly given up your so called conquest of the ancients or just getting your asses whooped?

Your very funny, although which race you belong to of alphan is foreign to me. I will enlighten you.

Tollans/Ancients are only no 1 because we let them. It is like sitting in a egg thinking your safe from the hammer.

(We are like the wraith in aspects. We enslave what we can, let it build up again and enslave again).

The gods are coming and there is nothing you, ancients or the Tollans can do :twisted:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Tollans/Ancients are only no 1 because we let them. It is like sitting in a egg thinking your safe from the hammer.

(We are like the wraith in aspects. We enslave what we can, let it build up again and enslave again).

The gods are coming and there is nothing you, ancients or the Tollans can do :twisted:

couldn't have said it better :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:

Your very funny, although which race you belong to of alphan is foreign to me. I will enlighten you.

Tollans/Ancients are only no 1 because we let them. It is like sitting in a egg thinking your safe from the hammer.

cocky and upset that the real races finally took over =) as to be being alphan? for my alliance.. but im an ancient just incase your wondering.
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:

there is we send the Asgard after you :lol:
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”