SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Jack O'Neill
Forum Newbie

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL

*yawns* What do we have here? A bunch of slimy head worms arguing over egos?

Don't you guys have more important things to concern yourselves with? You know, like the exponentially growing Jaffa rebellion or how about the revitalized Tok'ra movement? Did you forget that we humans control the galaxy or are you just too terrified of us to do anything about it? :smt047
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

not at the moment :-"

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Jack O'Neill wrote:*yawns* What do we have here? A bunch of slimy head worms arguing over egos?

Don't you guys have more important things to concern yourselves with? You know, like the exponentially growing Jaffa rebellion or how about the revitalized Tok'ra movement? Did you forget that we humans control the galaxy or are you just too terrified of us to do anything about it? :smt047

you view of the galaxy must be extremely limited, if you believe that you control it all.. our Galaxies stretch further than any humans imagination could fathom...
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

A rebel jaffa pretending to be a loyal one, says to himself:
I wish the Asgard and the Ancients heard that lie..

Off Topic:
Also if I may : femme fatale, your view of Jack's words are extremely limited. He says the humans control THE GALAXY. Now you come and say that his view of the GALAXY is extremely limited and that your GALAXIES are wide. Doesn't really make sense, y'know? The humans control the milky way, that's what jack said. He could care less about the other galaxies. It's not like he said humans rule the UNIVERSE. End of my plead.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Eärendil wrote:
Semper wrote:[spoiler=]*rouses from his slumber*

There would be one who would dare challenge The Dark Lord? The owner of the universe? King of the forums and timeless system lord and master of the Goa'uld?

:smt042

The pantheon of the ancient and great System Lords is one that is filled by few.. and fewer still remain to assert the might of the days of old and affirm our dominance as the one true and only super power the cosmos will ever know.

Tremble you meagre deities assuming the authority of the emptry thrones we left bare upon our ascension to legend for though we are transcendent our wrath is limitless, our anger quick and ruthless and our power eternal. Only with the support of those who came before, those who command the masses in their religious toil can the Supreme System Lord title be unquestioned.

Now.. I take my leave for a time. This God is old and ancient... and we find the mortal toil of these debates trifle duties at best, tiresome to the point of rage at worst.

*vanishes*[/spoiler]

I don't think anyone asked for a statement from the retirement home

Nor did anyone ask for you to chime up from the daycare centre so I suggest you turn back to your toys...boy.

Zeratul wrote:your statement is lacking in soul and spirit, Semper. Your words to not glow as a so-called supreme system lord's words should.

Years have passed since we last saw anyone act like a true supreme system lord.

Your meagre attempt at critique lacks force or verse to back up its assumed weight and as per usual it fails to do much more than amuse me. When the Gods request a court jester I may seek your worthless talents but until then you can continue to be the lame that leads the blind in your theatrical ways.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I will proclaim any SLC member without an ingame account shall no longer be recognized as a council member let alone a SL. :twisted:

Ah yes.. the self proclaimed destroyer of worlds.. the Tank. You think to usurp me young one? You fancy yourself finally ready to truly walk among the immortals and take on the old man? I think not. Proclamation is denied.. I will decide when I step down.. when I finally cease to exist in this corporeal form, when the minutia of you mortal peasants entertains me no longer.

This informal court continues to bore me.. do we not have a Tok'ra by which to offer further amusement?
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

So there is no SSL?
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

ernest wrote:So there is no SSL?

:twisted:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Jedi~Tank wrote:
ernest wrote:So there is no SSL?

:twisted:

The SSL would be counted as the one who has been on the council the longest which would be semper....
then it would fall to me

then JT

Semper sits 1st
i sit 2nd
JT is 3rd
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

GT Celestine wrote:A rebel jaffa pretending to be a loyal one, says to himself:
I wish the Asgard and the Ancients heard that lie..

Off Topic:
Also if I may : femme fatale, your view of Jack's words are extremely limited. He says the humans control THE GALAXY. Now you come and say that his view of the GALAXY is extremely limited and that your GALAXIES are wide. Doesn't really make sense, y'know? The humans control the milky way, that's what jack said. He could care less about the other galaxies. It's not like he said humans rule the UNIVERSE. End of my plead.

who gives a **Filtered** what jack said :smt019

Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

THE SSL has been replaced by the LOS

Deni
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Jedi~Tank wrote:THE SSL has been replaced by the LOS

yawn
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Eärendil wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:THE SSL has been replaced by the LOS

Lesser organic simpleton? I surely hope that you did not come up with that yourself, but you probably did. Another waste of a symbiote

#-o

Deni
Jack O'Neill
Forum Newbie

GT Celestine wrote:Off Topic:

Ain't it cute how short sighted and senile these supposed 'gods' can be? :smt042
Amplius
Wolfbait
Alternate name(s): Amplius

Just remember that there are we who watches over the gods.

And we agree how the politics of the gods can be amusing at times.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Amplius wrote:Just remember that there are we who watches over the gods.

And we agree how the politics of the gods can be amusing at times.

not as amusing as watching those lesser beings trying to comprehend our ways
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”