All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Where'd you all go?

I am still around. Though, I must say that it has been a little quiet around here.
My Ha'TaK is getting bigger as time goes, my armies widen in numbers. Beyond 400 millions of super soldiers, mercenaries, spies, miners, minelifers under my orders...

Anack Shol Kree Shel? :sge
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Moments after Semper left, Egeria dissapears in a flash of light, appearing on Semper's ship.
It was fun playing with you Semper, but you know I do not like being grabbed.

Egeria releases control and lets Aiyana (her host) have control. The two kull warriors are slammed against the wall by an invisible, yet very tangible force. She presses something on her belt and her personal shield extends from grazing her skin to a white ellipsoid around her body. The two kull warriors rise up, but suddenly their arms are twisted out of their controls, pointing their weapons at each other, firing and killing them both.

Egeria disappears in another flash of light, appearing once again in the Council chambers, along with the two dead kull.

The two kull drop to the floor, obviously dead.
Without speaking, Egeria sits back down on her chair.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Tiberius
Sopdu

Well this has turned out different than I suspected. xD
Thoth speaking through his host.
Tiberius speaking.
Anyone else in my posts speaking.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

*Semper stands looking into the view port, the old System Lord Councils space station orbited the planet below, a nameless rock long ago decimated by the ancient system lords Rek, AncientAnubis and Ra. His memories dwindled for a second as an asgard teleporter activated behind him. At this moment something said something, a small voice. Tiny. Barely echoing into his awareness. He heard his name and percieved the Kull guards falling to the ground but he didn't move. He didn't flinch.

Another split second passed, an eternity for someone who could see a galaxy through eyes of the immortals. The kull were killed. This was Egeria. An old foe, a worthy foe. Right now though she was nothing, an insect...barely registering.

She was gone.

Nodding to the cowering servant on the far side of the Pel'tak Semper gave him the signal to engage the hyperspace. The ship's engines powered up, slowly, or at least to him. An ascended being, one who had moved beyond the mortal constraints like he and his fellow ancient Goa'uld could traverse the Universe in a matter of years, this trip would take him seconds but the others watched. They watched him as they had Anubis, Ra and the others. The others always watched and they outnumbered the Dark Lord and his kin. For now.

A humming had built up in the few seconds of introspection and with little more time the ship blasted it's way into sub space, vanishing from the scene. It left a sarcophogas behind, floating in space inside a small shuttle. Momus would be his vessel now, the Supreme System Lord had other business to attend to.*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Tiberius
Sopdu

So s'happening?
Thoth speaking through his host.
Tiberius speaking.
Anyone else in my posts speaking.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”