All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Tiberius
Sopdu

Where'd you all go?

Where'd all my cliché evil brothers and sisters go? You've all GONE. C'mon all you ones that like the game need to pillage and gain power, conquer a few planets. All us roleplayer goa'uld need to band together into a new Coalition and regain some form of power and governing body.

(I need to talk to you about that Semper I got some ideas playing on our goa'uld characters similarities in background story, also if you go and check on Thoth now he is young as I'm only counting the years outside of stasis.)

I think it would also be awesome to see some new RP goa'ulds popping up, for example What happened to ya ernest? Get yo ass back here boy I ain' done with you yet!

To sum it up:

In the game we never play we should rule it.

In the forums we need to band together to show the humans their place again, we may not become gods of the galaxy again, but we'll atleast live a better life.
Thoth speaking through his host.
Tiberius speaking.
Anyone else in my posts speaking.
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Re: Where'd you all go?

Good luck, with the rise of the NanoTi Lords, you're gonna need it ;)
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

~Vix~ wrote:Good luck, with the rise of the NanoTi Lords, you're gonna need it ;)

I don't do the game so much. I mean all I literary am is a farm for some people, I just checked someone stole over 400 thousand naq of me xD. But encase I ever DO want to go back I always have my secret stash. Maybe the NanoTi Lords will go RP and we'll meet on the battlefield... who knows anythings possible.
Tiberius speaking.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

The teleportation rings fire of and Odin was instantly transport from his mothership to the meeting area that Thoth had set up for all system lords that might grant his request at an audience.

Odin looks around the room for any other system lords that might be within the area, Odin noticed a mid level goa'uld standing there bowing in front of him. Odin stared at the goa'uld and Odin's eyes glowed a bright white, He then turned around to the two jaffa that came with him.

Odin - Jaffa! Kree yo! throne!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

A single chair with a woman seated in it decloaks. Her clothes are simple, yet speak of power without the opulence of the Goa'uld, their cut Alteran in origin. Her eyes glow brightly for a moment.

They are dead and gone. I killed most of them. Like all Goa'uld who will not repent, they deserved to die.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Egeria wrote:A single chair with a woman seated in it decloaks. Her clothes are simple, yet speak of power without the opulence of the Goa'uld, their cut Alteran in origin. Her eyes glow brightly for a moment.

They are dead and gone. I killed most of them. Like all Goa'uld who will not repent, they deserved to die.

Odin looks over at the tok'ra and flashes his eyes white and stands from his throne

Odin: - Woman Tok'ra Kegalo! This is no place for filth like yourself!

Odin activates his motherships teleport rings and the tok'ra is then teleported to his mothership, he then uses a small communication device to speak with his first prime and orders the first prime to jettison the tok'ra into space before the teleportation rings places her on the mothership.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Egeria wrote:A single chair with a woman seated in it decloaks. Her clothes are simple, yet speak of power without the opulence of the Goa'uld, their cut Alteran in origin. Her eyes glow brightly for a moment.

foolish woman, we have nothing to repent.. :twisted:
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

The Supreme System Lord Council still is very much active...some of us have moved onwards and upwards in the Ascention realm and we dont intervene but we offer our guidence and our ruling is still the final say...

Your GODs are still here

Harch - One of the Supreme System Lords Council members
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

you would do well to heed my Lords :smt060 words
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

Don't worry "Lord" harch I won't interfere into your game realms. I stay away from that so much and stick to the forums really (RP junkie :-D ).
Tiberius speaking.
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

In a flash of light, the as of yet unnamed woman reappears, milliseconds after the attempt to teleport her away.

The only filth here is you and yours, child. You did not think you could hurt me, did you?
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

Thoth walks down into the room. "Now now children. Don't squabble we're all parasites here. Why can't we just get along?" He stood there smirking at the two waiting for a response to this un-expected interruption.
Tiberius speaking.
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote

You were expected. Have you come to repent your sins?
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Old characters

Thoth
Forum Irregular
Sopdu

"Repent? I actually haven't had enough time to cause anything to repent. I have done but one deed for Ba'al before I was put away for safe keeping, I awoke did some inventing then got my own planet and was ELECTED leader. Now I find us hunted no matter our deeds, even yourselves are hunted, Im not saying we should rule by fear, but we should work together."
Tiberius speaking.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

*Once again the Supreme System Lord appears before the amassed host, his penetrating gaze fixating upon Thoth*

"You dare summon me?"

*Semper glides across the room, his earie presence ushering a chill into the slowly darkening room. With a slight gesture of his hooded robe Semper acknowledged Lord Harchester and Lord Odin and then with a wave of his hand he threw a shockwave out from his wrist device, the blast flooring the Tok'ra in their presence. His hood turns back to Thoth.*

"You. Are a disgrace."

*Semper waves a servant in with a seat, the same gesture signalling a pair of kull to grasp the arms of the striken Tok'ra, holding her firmly in place. Semper was sure she'd escape when he left, he was please about this as life would be boring without a worthy opponent. Without moving his gaze Semper sat down.*

"You treat your servants and cattle like they're anything more than worthless scum beneath my finger nails, I should order the destruction of your empire and have you stripped of you territory permamently for this outrage."

*Semper falls silent for a moment. him mind wandering. With a slow pace he turns and looks out the view hole before snapping his head back to Thoth and raising his hand into a halt position to cut the infant Goa'uld off before he can even begin*

"You will be spared for now, but I will send my servant Momus back into the Milky Way as an emassary. Though the System Lords have all but collapsed in that galaxy remember that your true gods live on in the great beyond and void, our powers limitless, our anger endless and our armies inexhaustible. Momus will be left to his own devices so he can make effect an efficient system by which to monitor the remaining System Lords in the Milky Way. Act like a God, or you'll die like the parasite you act as."

*Tapping the top of his wrist device Semper engages an asgard teleportation device and removes himself and the Kull warriors from the room, making sure to bid his fellow council members farewell with another respectful wave*
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”