Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

A Jaffa Free World - No More

First Prime: - Lord ~Odin~ we are just about to jump out of hyperspace
~Odin~ :- Good work, once we jump out maintain an orbit around Asheet
First Prime: - Yes Lord ~Odin~

At that moment System Lord ~Odin~'s Mothership jumps out of hyperspace and maintains an orbit around the world known as Asheet which was a planet known for its training camps which would take the average Jaffa solider and turn them into an Elite Jaffa Solider which would be used to take on a group of about 10 average Jaffa Soldiers.

~Odin~ : - First prime! Set out the order for the battle groups to load into the Al'kesh's and send them down to start their training, I don't want them back until they have at least 3 of the 5 groups trained, Who ever doesn't come back is to be killed! They have 2 days.

System Lord ~Odin~'s First prime is then seen pressing a few controls on the panels and then runs off to alert the training parties to get ready and leave for the surface of Asheet.

OUT OF CHARACTER!

[spoiler]Please everyone be carefull if you post in my thread i do not wish for my idea to be de-railed by anyone wanting to come in and add their 2 cents which may cause my story to go off to a path i had no planned for, i also dont want bickering from random people that feel that they must add a reply because of ego, being bored etc.[/spoiler]
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Re: A Jaffa Free World - No More

Mean while in the loading docks of the ship Regarl a loyal Jaffa of System Lord ~Odin~ was about to head off on his very first training camp for his lord, his hopes and dreams are to train as best he could and one day become the First Prime to System Lord ~Odin~ and bring his family much respect. Regarl looked over to find his best friend Rae putting on his armour.

Regarl: - Rae old friend this shall be our first training camp together, I'm hoping that they shall put us in the same camp, I do not look forward to training against you if you are in an enemy camp.
Rae: - Likewise old friend, Together we would be a force unmatchable by any other Jaffa that stood before us.
Regarl: - Well it looks like we shall now find out, the First Prime is about to make the announcements.

First Prime: - Listen up you children that barely hold the name of Jaffa, today is your first training camp you will be split off into 5 camps, Your objective is to train for several weeks and then when your Lord and Master System Lord ~Odin~ bellows his voice from the heavens you are to invade your enemy camps. The Survivors will be brought back to the ship and given the title of Elite Jaffa Solider. Company's 1 through to 3 will make up camp one.

Soon as Regarl and Rae heard this they shook hands and had huge smiles on their faces because Regarl was from the 1st company and Rae from the second, on this day they both found out that they would together be facing the biggest challenge of their lives. Only time will tell if both live to tell the tale in this battle of pride and respect.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

It had been a week since both Regarl and Rae's group had landed on the training planet, In this time they had set up camp in a valley protected by tree's so no spies could see from above and they had build a well for water. Today it was both Regarl and Rae's turn to go on patrol, they would be leaving camp and heading to the edge of the valley where they would keep an eye out on any enemies from rival Jaffa training camps.

Regarl: - Old friend it has been a week and we haven’t come across any other Jaffa, I'm starting to wonder if the other gamps have killed each other off.
Rae: - If this is the case then we would have won by now and our God would have returned for us, We would not be real Elite Jaffa Soldiers.
Regarl: - This is true old friend, we can not win this way, maybe we should organise a bigger scout party soon and go beyond out boarders to find the enemy.
Rae: - Looks like we won’t have to do that after all old friend look ahead.

At that moment the two friends hid behind a collection of trees and Regarl looked over, it seemed to be a small scout party from one of the other camps, there were 5 Jaffa Soldiers in this party. The Old friends had a choice to make...Stay and fight...or try to run back to camp for their other jaffa brothers....
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Regarl: - Old friend it seems we have a choice to make here, we can either take on this group of enemy Jaffa or we can try and get back to camp to rally our Jaffa brothers.
Rae: - I know what i want to do brother, the question is do you?
Regarl: - Of course i know what i want to do, I think great minds think alike and i'm sure you know what we HAVE to do.

The friends waited behind the trees with their staff weapons, for the enemy to get close enough so they could get clean shots in on the approaching Jaffa. Regarl looked over at Rae and nodded, Rae looked back and nodded with a smile on his face. At that moment the two friends jumped out from behind the trees and started to shoot. Regarl and Rae both got 2 clean shots in killing 2 enemy Jaffa, the 3 remaining enemy Jaffa got down low as there was no trees close enough to hide behind. Regarl and Rae turned back behind the trees as Rae got down to the ground and aimed his Staff weapon between a small gap killing off another enemy jaffa.

Regarl: - Enemy Jaffa you have a few options, you could try and run away and we would kill you in the process...you could continue to try and kill us which would end in your demise or you could surrender.
Rae: - The choice is yours!

The enemy Jaffa were silent for a few moments still staying low to the ground, they then stood from the ground and yelled out their answer.

Enemy Jaffa: - We surrender...
Regarl: - Throw your staff weapons toward us and then get on the ground.
Rae: - You heard him!

Regarl and Rae watched on as the 2 remaining enemy Jaffa threw their staff weapons over to them and then they laid flat on the ground. Regarl and Rae approached the enemy Jaffa.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Regarl: - Rae go over and collect the enemy's weapons, we could always use more weapons over at camp.
Rae: - Good idea, more firepower means a quicker victory for our camp.
Regarl: - I will bind their hands and then we will get moving.

Regarl walks over to the enemy Jaffa and binds their hands behind their backs as Rae collects the extra staff weapons. Regarl then gets the enemy jaffa to their feet and both Regarl and Rae stand behind them.

Regarl: - start walking Jaffa!
Rae: - Don't make me discharge these weapons in your general direction.

The prisoners start to walk forward unsure as to where they are going, better to be walking then laying dead on the ground like their former brothers.

Regarl: - I wonder what the camp shall decide to do with these weaklings
Rae: - Its clear what we have to do isn't it?
Regarl: - Yeah i gathered these two wouldn't be lasting long, its a shame really...they could have been made to clean dishes and wash our clothes

Regarl starts laughing as Rae joins in with the laughter, the two prisoners were listening to everything that Regarl and Rae had to say. Both of the captured Jaffa looked at each other and knew that what laid in store for them was not going to be pleasant and they knew they would have to do something about it.

In that moment the prisoners both ran off in two separate directions and because Rae had all the staff weapons in his hands he couldn't manage to fire off one of the weapons.

Regarl: - Damn it Rae, we will have to chase after them now, you go after the short one i will get the brute.
Rae: - Okay, quickly they are getting away.

Both Regarl and Rae split off and headed into the forest to chase down the two jaffa prisoners, this was not how their afternoon was meant to end, they thought they would enter camps as hero's that fought off an enemy company trying to strike first. It is getting close to night fall, will Regarl and Rae be able to catch the prisoners in time?
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

(will try and post a new post in the next 24 hours)
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

The two prisoners that managed to run off wouldn't last long because soon as they managed to run behind a bunch of tree's they hand noticed it was a dead end, there was a giant drop placed in front of them it was unknown as to where this drop lead to but the prisoners were not ready to find out.

Regarl: - I knew you two wouldnt get far, It was stupid of you to run off. You would have lasted longer at our camp.
Rae: - You have definitely sealed your fate now, there is nothing that can be done.
Regarl: - Rae do you mind if i do the honors?
Rae: - No not at all, go for it!

Regarl raised his Staff weapon as the two prisoners were on the edge of a giant drop, both the prisoners got on their knee's and begged their captives to let them go but sadly this was not meant to be. Regarl raised his staff weapon and let of two bellowing shots that echoed throughout the forest and then there was nothing. The prisoners fell to their death in what seemed to be a silent movie they went to scream but nothing would come out.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Regarl and Rae both looked at each other and it took a few moments for what just happened to kick in. They aimed their staff weapons in the air and fired off two shots each to signal that they had just killed two enemy jaffa soldiers.

Regarl: - Rae my brother we have taken down these enemy and have done our duty to defend out camp, I think its time we head back to camp and inform our other brothers of our small victory.

Rae: - I could not agree with you more, It is time we return to base and celebrate with our brothers in arms.

Both jaffa turned and walked off, an hour or so ago they across a ridge that over looked their camp and all they could see was smoke radiating from their camp. Both jaffa quickly ran down to the entrance of their camp, they were greeted with nothing but death and destruction.

Regarl: - how could this of happened? How did we not hear the destructions? Why did our brothers not call for us we would have been able to help.

Rae: - I have no idea brother, I myself do not understand how this could have happened.

At that moment both jaffa heard someone yelling in the distance near the back of the camp, both jaffa solders ran over to the noise with staff weapons raised, they reached the jaffa creating the god awful noise and lowered their weapons when they noticed the markings on his armour.

Regarl: - jaffa what is your name? what happened here?

Jaga: - My name is Jaga I was on guard when they hit, it was an enemy jaffa camp. They all came out of no where, all weapons were getting serviced and we didn’t stand a chance. I was shot and hit back here under the stairs over there, it took only minutes for them to line up all our brothers and kill….kill….them.

At that moment Jaga passed and his life left this world, Regarl and Rae looked at each other while gripping the earth with their hands. The earth was burnt and stained with the blood of all their fallen brothers, Regarl stood and looked over at the destruction of the camp.

Regarl: - Rae, we must find all the weapons we can and load them up, we shall find the camp that did this and get revenge for our fallen brothers.

Rae: - I’m with you till the end brother!
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Regarl and Rae went looking through their former camp for any weapons that might be left, they were all getting serviced at the time of the ambush so they weren't even sure if they would find any weapons that would be of use to them.

Regarl: - Its rather convenient don't you think brother?

Rae: - That they knew exactly when to strike? Yes i was just thinking that, maybe we had a spy or possibly a traitor among us.

Regarl: - It is very possible, although i can't think of anyone that would be willing to turn on their own brothers, when we find this enemy camp we must be very careful. We should infiltrate it just as they possibly did with our camp. We will turn the ground red with the staining of their blood.

Rae: - Brother do you see that in the fair distance? Over the mountains in the air, it seems to be alot of smoke, do you think the camp that attacked our camp could have taken another already?

Regarl: - It is very possible, we should gather what we can. Did you have any weapons or explosives hidden away before we left?

Rae: - I think i had a few Zats that needed to be serviced and maybe a Goa'uld flash grenade.

The two men went along to Rae's cabin where he used to sleep to search for the zat's and any possible goa'uld flash grenades he might have left laying around. Time was running out they both knew that they would still have to collect some supplies before heading off to the other possible camp that was hit just over the mountain pass. Regarl knew that this mission they were about to embark on would either be a massive failure or possible the battle to win them a victory that was well needed.
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Regarl and Rae cautiously tracked up to where Rae's cabin was placed, they needed to be careful incase any enemies remained to kill off any survivors. Rae could spot the cabin in the distance and everything looked normal but Rae had a funny feeling, He signaled for Regarl to stay behind as he approached with the up most caution.

Regarl : - Brother do you see someone....or something?

Rae returned back to where Regarl was standing and he had a quick look around to see if anyone was following them, it appears that the area was empty apart from Rae and Regarl.

Rae: - I normally set a trap on the first few steps of my cabin but i noticed that it has been disarmed and i can see that the door is open, I think someone might have known about my trap disarmed it and set another one for me.

Regarl: - Can you think of whom might have wanted to do that to you? I mean i didn't even know about your trap brother.

Rae: - I have a few idea's but nothing solid, I think it would be best to leave the cabin be incase someone is waiting for something to happen. Someone might have noticed we were not here when all the damaged occurred, i recommend we skip your cabin as well.

Regarl and Rae turned and started to leave the camp when Regarl stopped Rae in his tracks.

Regarl: - Brother, I didn't tell you about this but as we landed i stashed a few small weapons and some food supplies away incase you and i might need them in the future. I almost forgot about it with all the carnage that lays around us, No one knew about it and I only checked it once late at night so no one could track me.

Rae: - Then thats where we shall head next, at least then we will have some weapons and some food to aide us on this new journey.

Both Brothers started to leave the camp on there way to the secret stash that Regarl had hidden away in case of emergency, it seems that Regarl's quick thinking might be just the thing that gets them through the next few days...Or will it?
Spoiler
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

:)
you have free time
~Odin~
Alföðr

~Deathlok~ wrote::)
you have free time

Just havin a bit of fun :) hoping people that read it like it.
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

did you know odin in jaffa language actually means 4skintheif :O
~Odin~
Alföðr

lol :smt047
Spoiler

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”