Shadow and Dust

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Shadow and Dust

...An alarm blares in the background and continues until finally the body shifts. Ra was seated upon a throne, a throne looking out unto the deep blackness of space. He was abord his advanced Hatak mothership, Icarus II, boasting a grand bridge that took up two decks of the central pyramid.

...Again the alarm sounds.. This time Ra snaps to attention, "Kree, what is the situation Ragnar?" The First Prime, Ragnar, turned to salute and spoke, "My lord, a Tauri vessel attacks and all ground forces report under attack as well." The pilot then spoke, "Sir, the enemy ship is making another attack run!" The human battlecrusier nimbly darted towards the larger mothership, half a dozen missiles launched and railguns blazed as the cruiser sped along the dorsal side of the Hatak. Each missile struck true and explosions rocked the mothership. Ra rose and quickly moved to the main fire control. "Pilot, charge hyperdrive and bring us about one quarter. Spin up secondary reactor and divert power to auxiliary shielding." With a few taps on the keypad Icarus II began to return fire, numerous AAA turetts began to track and fire on the Tauri crusier..

On board the Tauri attack vessal Texas, Captain Riley issued his own orders, "Status report on enemy weapons, reload missile tubes 1-4 with mark IV tacticals, tubes 5 and 6 with mark X world enders, and bring us about for another pass!" Weapons officer Jaimison thought the use of mark X tactical nukes was dangerous, given the radius and unpredictability of nuclear weapons in space, but did as he was ordered as he knew Ra was one of the oldest enemies of Earth. "Captain, all missiles loaded. Enemy weapon fire is neglidgeable, sheilds holding at 92%" The Tauri vessel banked sharply and turned to sweep around the back of the Hatak, firing off their port bow..

Secondary explosions rocked Icarus II, Ra killed the engines on his vessel.. With a few more keystrokes the hyperdrive was flooded with power and snap charged to jump. More alarms screamed as multiple circuits that were connecting the main engine fried.. Ra whipped his head to the pilot, "Engage FTL to Heliopolis!".. Icarus II shuttered and in a moment was gone as a pair of missiles flew through the empty space..

..Riley paused a moment then spoke quickly, "Stand down, all hands report to assigned damage control areas. Jaimison recharge our shields and move us into low orbit to assit ground operations. Prepare to take on F-302's and take firing solutions from our ground teams for railgun strikes." The Texas turned towards the planet and started receiving radio transmissions...

Icarus II exploded out of hyperspaced and began to spin on all axis. Numerous fires whipped across the vessel and the ship drifted towards the planet..

[spoiler]So yea.. I was a bit bored, just some creativeness for my return to SGW. Nothing too fancy, just some musings regarding my twilight time in the game. I'll prolly edit this and maybe add to it as well.[/spoiler]
Death is the Road to Awe

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: Shadow and Dust

best roleplay / fan fiction i have read in a while.
Can i get someone to help me write something that cool? :D
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

about time someone beside myself started to start posting in here again
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

*Kik hiding behind the planet in his more advanced Mother ship, The Milkshake Machine, blows up the Icarus II, killing Ra.

GG, GB Try again.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”