System Overlords looking for O.G. Lords

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

System Overlords looking for O.G. Lords

System Overlords is recruiting.

Only rule is you must online me to obtain admission if I do not know of you.
We are a SMALL alliance of REAL fighters. PERIOD. No forum BS, no facebook foo-foo crap.

Just galactic domination. As was in the show, and as is in reality.

I am Pharaoh ~Osiris~ from the old Gao'uld Empire. I will train and teach the ways of profitable war, while at the same time continuing what should continue. ROLEPLAY.

SYSTEM LORD ROLE PLAYERS ONLY NEED APPLY VIA PM.

- ~Osiris~ Pharaoh of System Overlords
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: System Overlords looking for O.G. Lords

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Nothing but merely a snack for the true GODs of the Game
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Your name is familiar to me ;) . Welcome back. May you crush the lesser races and show why we rule :twisted:

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:Nothing but merely a snack for the true GODs of the Game

Looks tasty, maybe we'll eat out this week Harchy? :-k
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Field Marshall wrote:
harchester wrote:Nothing but merely a snack for the true GODs of the Game

Looks tasty, maybe we'll eat out this week Harchy? :-k

Eating out all night long this weekend Fieldy!! the nations are getting itchy :)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Your name is familiar to me ;) . Welcome back. May you crush the lesser races and show why we rule :twisted:

I am doing that, but Maha, if you are G.E. Pharaoh, why the alliance with harchester? Why you take Ashrak the assassin too? :smt017

:smt017 And a few others I can't recall. Seems HVE and RICOS are who they align too, not a true roleplay system lord alliance. :smt056

BTW, no hard feelings on the yellow card you gave me for destroying a tok'ra without HC approval. He was my problem, as I was running Horus UnderLords, and I found him out, I MASSED HIM. :smt025
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Osiris~™ wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Your name is familiar to me ;) . Welcome back. May you crush the lesser races and show why we rule :twisted:

I am doing that, but Maha, if you are G.E. Pharaoh, why the alliance with harchester? Why you take Ashrak the assassin too? :smt017

:smt017 And a few others I can't recall. Seems HVE and RICOS are who they align too, not a true roleplay system lord alliance. :smt056

BTW, no hard feelings on the yellow card you gave me for destroying a tok'ra without HC approval. He was my problem, as I was running Horus UnderLords, and I found him out, I MASSED HIM. :smt025

Ignore the crap before, our Nations welcome you to the game and hope that you will go on to be as controversial and firey as before.

We offer you peace and tranquil through our alliance whilst you set yourself up. Make sure you grow fast, we need a new challenge :smt060

[spoiler="Offical Statement from United Nations, don't read and don't reply."]All of us are glad you are here, including Harchy, where one day, your symbiotes will be good for some symbiotes and chips :-D

Next time, make it clearer who you are Dex you big nublet! I dunno this Osiris fool :smt017 lets drop the, you did this and you did that please? It's past, move on!

Otherwise my Hatak will engaging everyone in the Universe and using my superweapon to blow you all up!

Message out. Harchy, GTHO of dis thread #-o[/spoiler]
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Thanks for the offer FM.

Thanks for the kind words, and I believe my name is listed on side panel as Dexter, but if it isn't I will edit it.

P.S. I will consider your offer.

Tek Ma Tek, Master Field Marshall
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

~Osiris~™ wrote:

:D The yellow card was for disobeying the orders although it was a Tok'ra and hindsight you moved quick just in case they ran like a rat

Ricos and HVE have no policy.

Horus Empire merged with Rico Roughnecks to form Rico Warlords.

Marduk was honed to be a ashrak in my death camps. He then was assigned to Lord Odji Nsu. Now Marduk is a overlord for the Rico Warlords and still a lose cannon :-)

In the past, the Goauld were uncontrolled, fought amongst themselves over petty domains but most did not see the true picture. I ally myself with no other races. I have never been in a mixed alliance for all of these years.

Many come, many go but to understand how to survive is not merely just throwing your weight around, headless chickens with biceps lol but agreed is fun.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:

:D The yellow card was for disobeying the orders although it was a Tok'ra and hindsight you moved quick just in case they ran like a rat

Ricos and HVE have no policy.

Horus Empire merged with Rico Roughnecks to form Rico Warlords.

Marduk was honed to be a ashrak in my death camps. He then was assigned to Lord Odji Nsu. Now Marduk is a overlord for the Rico Warlords and still a lose cannon :-)

In the past, the Goauld were uncontrolled, fought amongst themselves over petty domains but most did not see the true picture. I ally myself with no other races. I have never been in a mixed alliance for all of these years.

Many come, many go but to understand how to survive is not merely just throwing your weight around, headless chickens with biceps lol but agreed is fun.

Thanks for the update Maha. Yes I had to hit while I had to hit, and good show with your answer. I just wonder what happened to my old friend Odji...and Locke.....

:sge BUMP :sge
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

System lords have been defeated. They've been pushed back to their little ancestral lake where they swim around like tad poles. Good ridence :twisted:
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

doc holliday wrote:System lords have been defeated. They've been pushed back to their little ancestral lake where they swim around like tad poles. Good ridence :twisted:

Funny I still see several around the galaxy commanding large community of both tauri and jaffa, who worship them as their true gods. :smt018
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

~Osiris~™ wrote:
doc holliday wrote:System lords have been defeated. They've been pushed back to their little ancestral lake where they swim around like tad poles. Good ridence :twisted:

Funny I still see several around the galaxy commanding large community of both tauri and jaffa, who worship them as their true gods. :smt018

Oh yeah? Where #-o
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

doc holliday wrote:
~Osiris~™ wrote:

Oh yeah? Where #-o

only the Gods are privey to that information [-(

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”