A Call to Council Members

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

A Call to Council Members

Suddenly the dust stirs as the sarcophagus opens and the lights in the chamber fire up. System Lord Odin rises slowly after years of sleep to a slowly awakening ship that had been left dormant for a long time. As this happened System Lord Odin's First Prime entered the chamber.

First Prime: - Master you have awoken!
System Lord Odin - Kree Jaffa! How long have I been sleeping for?
First Prime: - Several years Master, We have maintained the ship for you behind a moon as you slumbered.

System Lord Odin climbs out of his sarcophagus and slowly walks over to his window to see the dark side of the moon that his mothership was currently residing behind.

System Lord Odin: - Jaffa! Bring us out from behind the moon then put out a call, I wish to see how many from the council are still alive.
First Prime: - Yes Master, Right away!

The First Prime of Odin raced off to the motherships control room from which he brought the ship out from the dark recesses of the moon they had been placed behind for years. The First Prime sent out a call looking for any of the remaining System Lord Council members.

First Prime:- To all remaining System Lord Council members, My Master System Lord of the 5th generation, System Lord Odin calls out the you and requests your presence. If anyone remains my master wishes to convene a meeting of old.

The First prime send out the message along with his Masters current coordinates, Time would tell if there were any of the former council members remaining and if they would need to re-build the council from scratch.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: A Call to Council Members

Deep within the massive Dominium space, The Dominium Flagship, The Dauntless, hovers above the Capital Planet. On the Dominium Capital, Lord KJ sits on his throne within his fortress while looking at war related data

KJ's First Prime on board the mothership hails the fortress. My Lord, you have a message from Lord Odin, a 5th gen System Lord..

Read it to me, Jaffa.

Once KJ had heard Odin's message, he thought about how long it had been since the old order had gathered for a summit.

Jaffa, it is vital that I meet the System Lords. Without the System Lord Council there will be chaos throughout the galaxy. Prepare my ship for my arrival.

Send a message to Odin's ship. Tell him Lord Kjarkur, 2nd generation System Lord, the ruler of the dominium and slayer of the Tok'ra will attend the System Lord summit.

First Prime: Right away my lord. Love Live the Empire.

Long Live the Empire.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Odin~
Alföðr

Odin sat upon his throne as he had his jaffa racing around him preparing his ship for 100% readiness. Over the years of battle his mothership had taken hit after hit however now the old war torn mothership was almost back to full glory. Not long had passed since Odin sent out the message to see if any other slumbering System Lord Council members remained in the galaxy...and it was not long before he received a reply....

First Prime: - Master Odin it appears one of the older members of the council received your message and has replied.
Odin: - Jaffa which member of the council has replied?
First Prime:- It was Lord Kjarkur 2nd Generation System Lord Council member.
Odin: - Good news indeed, It is good to hear that such an old member remains. Reply with a message informing Lord Kjarkur to meet us at the selected neutral location.
First Prime:- As you wish my Master.
Odin:- Activate hyper drive engines and get us to the new home world for the System Lord Council.
First Prime: - Right away Master.

Odin's mothership launched off into hyperspace, the vessel might be old and seen its fair share of battles however it was still a pillar in his armada. Many had fallen by the wayside however now it was time to rebuild the council of old and forge a new path.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Awakening from a slumber that mere mortals cannot comprehend nor fathem *harchester my lord we have recieved a communications call from a device long dormant

- what is this, how dare you waken me for this... Kneel before your god!

-first prime " forgive me, I thought you should be aware, along time forgotten system lord thought to have been killed in battle has sent this signal. A system lord named Odin

- Odin eh, hmmm he shall pay for awakening me...

Engage hyperspace window and ready the super wepons we shall burn everything he holds dear...if he has nothing to offer.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Odin~
Alföðr

Lord Odin knew that reforming a System Lord Council would benefit many of the lower goa'ulds in the universe and it would help weed out the annoying lego blocks known as the replicators and the pitiful tok'ra.

First Prime:- Master Odin it appears that the 9th generation System Lord Harchester has received your message. It also appears that you have awoken him from a slumber.
Odin:- Ah yes Harchester, indeed an interesting System Lord. He will not be happy that he was awoken however once he realizes we are reforming the council he shall come around. Send him the same coordinates that we sent Lord Kjarkur.
First Prime:- As you wish my lord. Also Master it will not be long until we arrive on the new planet, a party has been put together to ready the chambers on the planet for all System Lords that heed your call.
Odin:- Good! Now leave me be I must ready myself for the meeting.
Spoiler
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

Sitting, expressionless at his kitchen table, Navy meticulously cleans and maintains his Kara kesh. Suddenly, there is a knock on his domicile's hard metal door. Navy knows that this is the day. He answers the door.

Navy: "It is time?"
Guest: "Yes, Commander. Orders from The High Guard of the Council"

The Ombudsman indiscriminately hands Navy his orders. The Ombudsman swiftly moves to the next door to deliver the news.

Orders from the High Guard: Commander Navy, You are hereby ordered to depart immediately aboard your great ship, Night Shift. Your destination will be revealed to you as you leave this command compound. Forthwith you shall provide any and all required security for the meeting of the great and powerful System Lords. You will remain in the shadows and ensure the meeting of your lords continues uninterrupted.

Though he had commanded ample raiding missions, Navy had yet been considered for such an honor as serving the High Council. As he prepares to leave, Navy places one hand on the cold front door handle. Nerves set in, questions arise: will this be the day I get to lay down my life for a cause greater than my own? Navy, in need of solace, quickly glances at an image of Odin, his master and lord. He departs, to fulfill his honorable mission.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Kikaz flies in.

"All your races belong to me."

KAMAHEHAMAEHAAAAAAAAAA!

Lord Odins Mothership blows up.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Navy
Forum Irregular

Aware to the threat against his lords and masters, Navy and all of the High Guard begins their assault on the would be assassins. All of Kikaz's armies are obliterated. While Odin repairs his mighty mothership, many wonder, will Navy be honored for the devastation he wrought on the forces of Kikaz or be forever scorned for allowing his most high commander's mothership to be decimated. Time would tell.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Navy wrote:Aware to the threat against his lords and masters, Navy and all of the High Guard begins their assault on the would be assassins. All of Kikaz's armies are obliterated. While Odin repairs his mighty mothership, many wonder, will Navy be honored for the devastation he wrought on the forces of Kikaz or be forever scorned for allowing his most high commander's mothership to be decimated. Time would tell.

"My lord, the holgram was successful, they think they destroyed all your armies."

"I know, foolish Navy thinking I could be so easily defeated.."

Navy destroys a holagram of Kikaz and Kikaz vanishes and Odin is left with no Mothership to repair, Kikaz had no armies to destroy, he came alone with just the crew of his mothership.

"Long live the Ancient Lulz"
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Navy
Forum Irregular

Kikaz wrote:
Navy wrote:Aware to the threat against his lords and masters, Navy and all of the High Guard begins their assault on the would be assassins. All of Kikaz's armies are obliterated. While Odin repairs his mighty mothership, many wonder, will Navy be honored for the devastation he wrought on the forces of Kikaz or be forever scorned for allowing his most high commander's mothership to be decimated. Time would tell.

"My lord, the holgram was successful, they think they destroyed all your armies."

"I know, foolish Navy thinking I could be so easily defeated.."

Navy destroys a holagram of Kikaz and Kikaz vanishes and Odin is left with no Mothership to repair, Kikaz had no armies to destroy, he came alone with just the crew of his mothership.

"Long live the Ancient Lulz"

Navy has been had.

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”