Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
odji nsu
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: Young Goa'uld Help Guide/Advice

Ali that is helpful and makes this thread alot better, When I started Just weeks ago I was sent this link to help me and find it to be very helpful so thought i would post a link to it here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29627

It is about same thing you wrote ali just more drawn out ,, i needed the long version to get it in my thick head..lol Any way i hope it helps others..
Ali
Forum Newbie

Glad to be of help. And another good link to some good advice.

However it is out of date now. 40-60 million for an attack LOL I remember those days :)

I think these days you should be aiming for 2 to 2.5 billion at least. Getting more is possible but a lot of other people are trying to get the 3 to 4 billion no defence hits in :)

If you have supporter status then it is possible to sell 1k turns which equates to 80 attacks for 145 billion so you only make a little more on top, but as a new starter unlikely to have SS

Also not sure what you now might start with... Cheers Ali
I want to hurt you!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I hit for above 12bil...but they have defences :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
odji nsu
Forum Expert

I got 111 bil but the players friend decided to get 80 bil back before i could spend it,, next time ill spend it all at once on defence,, anyway it looks good in my records
~Sc0rpio~
Forum Newbie

nice advices thkx
hellkaiser
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Horus Guard~
Race: goa,uld

nice help thread i thank you all

currently i'm focusing on increasing my income as i've an officer to help out as he's new to the game so he need's the fund's

switched over to pergatory for the money and since managed to snag a second income planet lol

so far i've been warned about vulturing *attacking someone whole they are at war* so my advice to new players check out who their commander's are and make sure they are unaffiliated before you farm them

don't make planet's you can't upgrade to protect so have lot's of naquadah on hand to do it

i try personally to build both defence and then offence starting with defence mainly and then upping it by converting them to supers

if you're looking to do more damage to their attack try upping your covert and anti covert and make sure you've lot's of spy's to sabotage their weapon's this should hopefully be enough to make them think twice about attacking you

remember if you're covert level is high enough they will think twice before attacking into the unknown

dont attack those that you don't know what their defence or attack is this is foolhardy and can also result in a massive retaliation

also don't be greedy nothing can infuriate a player more than all their naquidah being snatched and some people can hold grudges

true power comes from forming small coalition's til you get into an alliance treaties are broken and formed all the time in sgw and this is the nature of the game

going it alone as a lone wolf when starting out is a bad idea try to find someone recruiting they can use the extra up and you can use the naquidah to increase your own up then start building an army

likewise a mothership although not insanely priced is better off bought when you have the resources to get it to some sort of decent level just buying one and having it sit there with bugger all defence and attack and no fleet's is a bit pointless don't get hasty buying one
=OOC
= in character
buck wrote:If hellkaiser keeps this up hes going to make me blush

:oops:
THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE CHARMED BUCK :D
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

Also when you're still in need of major uu you should find a guy who has very good naq and then see if they have good untrained then if he does just raid him untill you reach your desired amount then attack the guy for naq and use the naq to repair your weapons and help you train your troops. I use this all the time.Also this thread helped me out alot so thanks for the great advice to all of you vets.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

The best advice I can give to any snakeheads is convert to replicators.

_Convert Or Be Destroyed_
Wildpointer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Sisu
Race: SISU
ID: 1940629

A question for all you wise gods. It seems that after ascending to System Lord, I no longer can convert enemy casualties to UU. Why is that? Do other races also lose their abilities when they ascend?
- 0x3A212811A -
The pointer is wild!
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
ID: 37648

Wildpointer wrote:A question for all you wise gods. It seems that after ascending to System Lord, I no longer can convert enemy casualties to UU. Why is that? Do other races also lose their abilities when they ascend?

That's true, all races loose their specific race technology, however, when ascending a 2nd time (to Prophet) you get "Ascended Blessing" which will double your strike / defense power in a certain percentage of your battles depending on how often you ascended (beginning with 5%).
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Wildpointer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Sisu
Race: SISU
ID: 1940629

Thanks for the info, Reschef. Now I can stop being mad at the game... :)
- 0x3A212811A -
The pointer is wild!
bartyparty
Forum Grunt
ID: 1956916

Yesterday, I sent my Mothership to find planets.
I received a message that I found one, buth where do I see it?
In the planet summary is just my home planet
Please, post up some trade feedback ;-)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=165778
bartyparty
Forum Grunt
ID: 1956916

Ok, I found it.
It seems someone stole the planet from me.
Please, post up some trade feedback ;-)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=165778
odji nsu
Forum Expert

hey get a hold of me,, ill help you
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

The Gods are true and strong . Always Remember THAT!!
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”